The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The native people of Palestine are the Palestinians. The Jews were in Europe when the Mandate was signed. The Jews that colonized Palestine were natives of Europe, by definition.

And now the Jewish people are in Israel. So they are the natives of Israel and the Palestinians who no longer live there are Jordanians and Syrians. See how easy that was?
Every Dog has its Day,Shusha........be circumspect of what you have done........WITH ARROGANCE AND HATE

Oh yeah, Israelis are just seething with hate.
You are one sick dude broad brushing people like that.
Not at all,just reading the reflection of your and the lemmings prose.......very sickening and shameful.........What you and the lemmings don't like is me ramming the truth up your noses.....just admit that you are a pack of shits
More ad hominems...
You have been spewing hate since the beginning and you're trying, and failing, to be clever.
A hateful mind cannot be clever.

The native people of Palestine are the Palestinians. The Jews were in Europe when the Mandate was signed. The Jews that colonized Palestine were natives of Europe, by definition.

I think we all know by now you simply can't accept the truth.

Despite your obvious cognitive dissonance. The Judaic people are native to Judea. They developed from the Hyksos or protojudaic people in the Canaan valley area sometime in about the mid bronze age.

More than ample references have been offered supporting these facts.

We also know that there was no such people as palestinians until Arafat applied the term to the Arab Muslim Jordanians after the failed 67 attack against Israel. Previous to that they were former subjects of the Ottoman Empire

We also just went over how they colonized the area in two waves. One during the Arab Muslim expansion in roughly the 9th century CE and again in the late Zionist period.

So its really not hard to see Monty, that your statement is really just your own imagination because you are simply unable to face the facts.

The indigenous people in Judea are the Judaic people.
You missed the Canaanites and Moabites out..........who were there long before the Jews,of course you did because you eliminated these two peoples to STEAL THEIR LAND........todays schism with the Palestinians you are trying to eliminate these people too.........But you have failed...The World is against you.

Of course the ONLY way you know they were there is from the very Torah you seem to hate.
And you will bring up that they were there but not that it was time for them to go.
That little thing with sacrificing their kids and having sex with animals.
Yawn....trouble is you forgot what Phedoes some of you are

I love how the palestinian narrative depends on making up new meanings for words that already have meaning.

So if a native people are native to wherever they are now vs where they are indigenous too then There are 340,000,000 native americans who should all be getting free college through the native american college fund. ;--) thats brilliant. So why don't all the kids who's parents are paying an arm and a leg go down and argue they are native americans ?

Sorry but the pali diatribe simply never washes. Its more like a game of find the flaw.

Every Dog has its Day,Shusha........be circumspect of what you have done........WITH ARROGANCE AND HATE

Footnote.....You are also ahead of yourself......Palestinians do live there and LIVE

There is no arrogance or hate in wanting a safe place for the Jewish people to have self-determination and sovereignty over their ancestral lands. Isn't that exactly what the Palestinians are asking for too?
Trouble is you have NO INTENTION of giving the Palestinians anything..............So that's why I am a Shining Sentinel against Zionist Shitheads
How much available land in Australia?

And now the Jewish people are in Israel. So they are the natives of Israel and the Palestinians who no longer live there are Jordanians and Syrians. See how easy that was?

Not at all,just reading the reflection of your and the lemmings prose.......very sickening and shameful.........What you and the lemmings don't like is me ramming the truth up your noses.....just admit that you are a pack of shits
More ad hominems...
You have been spewing hate since the beginning and you're trying, and failing, to be clever.
You have become a SAD PRICK,SAD INDEED

Despite your obvious cognitive dissonance. The Judaic people are native to Judea. They developed from the Hyksos or protojudaic people in the Canaan valley area sometime in about the mid bronze age.

We also know that there was no such people as palestinians until Arafat applied the term to the Arab Muslim Jordanians after the failed 67 attack against Israel. Previous to that they were former subjects of the Ottoman Empire

We also just went over how they colonized the area in two waves. One during the Arab Muslim expansion in roughly the 9th century CE and again in the late Zionist period.

So its really not hard to see Monty, that your statement is really just your own imagination because you are simply unable to face the facts.

You missed the Canaanites and Moabites out..........who were there long before the Jews,of course you did because you eliminated these two peoples to STEAL THEIR LAND........todays schism with the Palestinians you are trying to eliminate these people too.........But you have failed...The World is against you.

Of course the ONLY way you know they were there is from the very Torah you seem to hate.
And you will bring up that they were there but not that it was time for them to go.

It seems you identify very strongly with the Jordanians.
To what extent do you identify with your Jewish genetics?
Seriously...Ever refuse a ham sandwich?

More ad hominems...

More ad hominems.
You are a weak willed, self-hating Jew.
That's your business; try to contain it.

Footnote.....You are also ahead of yourself......Palestinians do live there and LIVE

There is no arrogance or hate in wanting a safe place for the Jewish people to have self-determination and sovereignty over their ancestral lands. Isn't that exactly what the Palestinians are asking for too?
Trouble is you have NO INTENTION of giving the Palestinians anything..............So that's why I am a Shining Sentinel against Zionist Shitheads
Enough for Jews,Muslims,Gentiles,Jeanes,Aboriginals,Europeans,Africans everyone.......but NOT CRIMINALS AND SELF LOATHING BIGOTS..like you.sorry you just don't meet the criteara

It seems you identify very strongly with the Jordanians.
To what extent do you identify with your Jewish genetics?
Seriously...Ever refuse a ham sandwich?
How ODD YOU R

More ad hominems...

More ad hominems.
How ODD ARE YOU, WHAT!!!!!!!!!stevie Jewish??????

Enough for Jews,Muslims,Gentiles,Jeanes,Aboriginals,Europeans,Africans everyone.......but NOT CRIMINALS AND SELF LOATHING BIGOTS..like you.sorry you just don't meet the criteara

I'm self-loathing...Is THAT your explanation for why you're embarrassed of your ancestry.
Now explain how Israelis are criminals.
At least until the mods delete these postings.

More ad hominems...

More ad hominems.
How ODD ARE YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!stevie Jewish??????

What did you intend to post?

"

I'm self-loathing...Is THAT your explanation for why you're embarrassed of your ancestry.
I never mentioned Israelis or Jews you fool but YOU........At least I have a direct family line back to 964 ad.......but you ain't......look the mods know how you try to incite all the time and me,mods told me not to bother with you...but I'm "Fcuked"if a two-bit Runt like you is ever going to influence a Titan like me.....Cry Baby

Last edited:

I never mentioned Israelis or Jews you fool but YOU........At least I have a direct family line back to 964 ad.......but you ain't......look the mods know how you try to incite all the time.....Cry Baby

So your resentment lies with Zionists NOT living in Israel?
Who cares about you line; the question is if you are living up to their standard.

I never mentioned Israelis or Jews you fool but YOU........At least I have a direct family line back to 964 ad.......but you ain't......look the mods know how you try to incite all the time.....Cry Baby

Who cares about you line; the question is if you are living up to their standard.
Are you Mental or What...Indie if you stopped Inciting we could actually communicate instead of behaving like dick heads..steve...YOUR CALL

Last edited:

Are you Mental or What

You are stepping all over yourself.
You spew venom at Zionists, which everyone would presume includes a LOT of Israelis and JEWS.
THEN you just claimed you never mentioned Israelis or Jews, just Zionists.
That last statement excludes Israelis and/or Jews that live in Israel.

Thus the question...

Are you Mental or What

You spew venom at Zionists, which everyone would presume includes a LOT of Israelis and JEWS.

Thus the question...
See my post above yours.........You are either IN or Out.....me I forgive......You ?....let me know........either Quality Communication or Nothing..steve

Are you Mental or What

Thus the question...
See my post above yours.........You are either IN or Out.....me I forgive......You ?....let me know........either Quality Communication or Nothing..steve

You are copping out of the fact that you made statements that don't logically connect.
No problem as those who have no issue comprehending English will no doubt concur with me.

Guys c'mon, the subject is who's indigenous to palestine. Which is a misnomer right there as there really isn't a palestine.

The title should read "who is indigenous to Israel" Which is an actual location.

[

You completely avoided my comment: why is wanting the same thing the Palestinians want -- self-determination on ancestral lands -- such an evil thing?

Maybe the Palestinians should stop demanding that anyone GIVE them anything and instead start trying to build something. And don't give me any crap about "but the Israelis won't let them". You can use concrete to build houses and schools and hospitals instead of tunnels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back