🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The official USMB Politically Incorrect thread

I call them... get the hell out of everyone's way.
We were at the grocery store this morning enter an aisle and there sat two whales on their little scooter, side by side with no possibility to get around them. Obviously they know this.

True story... my ex wife's step mom had bone cancer in her leg. She had to walk with a walker for well over a year in recovery.
CONSTANTLY all the handicapped spots were taken... and ALL of the scooters are being used by fat ass slobs. She got to the place where we went to stores for her because she couldn't push a cart.
When you see someone in a scooter - 99% of the time it is a fat ass slob... many times young.

True story... my ex wife's step mom had bone cancer in her leg. She had to walk with a walker for well over a year in recovery.
CONSTANTLY all the handicapped spots were taken... and ALL of the scooters are being used by fat ass slobs. She got to the place where we went to stores for her because she couldn't push a cart.
When you see someone in a scooter - 99% of the time it is a fat ass slob... many times young.
No sympathy for the obese.

With me, it's junkies and alcoholics -- just more addiction. No sympathy. They made choices that got them where they are.

1646525279730.png

I can park anywhere and what about that fat stuff you say?

Judging by some of the shit that gets written here and some of the banshee-screaming rants that the leftist sweaty panties indulge themselves in, I'd say there is an assload of substance abuse on this board. Y'all drunks and junkies need to keep your self-abuse out of the faces of the real people.

Morbidly Obese people who refuse to address their obvious problem.... are not handicapped.
What they are... is annoying as hell at the grocery store. Constantly in the way, have no courtesy and usually rude.
Next
I disagree with all my 155 kg.

Judging by some of the shit that gets written here and some of the banshee-screaming rants that the leftist sweaty panties indulge themselves in, I'd say there is an assload of substance abuse on this board. Y'all drunks and junkies need to keep your self-abuse out of the faces of the real people.
What triggered you?

I swear, today I saw this land-whale of a woman approaching at a slow waddle to a corner with a crosswalk, I slowed in case she wanted to cross.

She was so big that it seemed that you could not tell if she was turning to cross or not. I just stopped to see where the mass passed and finally she rounded the corner.

Morbidly Obese people who refuse to address their obvious problem.... are not handicapped.
What they are... is annoying as hell at the grocery store. Constantly in the way, have no courtesy and usually rude.
Next

If it's related to DNA, then yes, it is deemed handicapped......as it is a medical affliction that cannot be corrected.

People who eat more than they need are not handicapped. Just like drug addicts and alcoholics........it's not a handicap and it's not a disease.........it's a life choice. Calling it "handicapped" or a "disease" is enabling these people to continue to do what they do, and slowly destroy themselves with approved suicidal assistance.

Around my area, it's usually all black bitches riding the scooters and teenage black boys.
One bitch was wearing STILETTOS riding a scooter while she had her kid on the handlebars!!
If you can fucking wear stilettos, then you should have a bullet put thru your head for riding a mobility scooter because youre too fucking lazy to wear the right kind of shoes!!!

I was born with bones out of place in my feet, and because of that, my legs have been in pain all my life. But I've walked, run, jogged, played, and did what I wanted to do. I've gotten fat as I've gotten older, but that's all on me, because I loves me food. I don't blame anybody for it, I don't call myself "disabled" because of it, and I sure as hell don't use equipment meant for people who have severe problems getting around!

No all fatties are fat because of their lifestyle. Sometimes it's because of other medical issues. For me, my medications I take make it difficult to lose weight. I can lose about 20 pounds, then BAM, it's all back on again! I can't seem to lose the weight I want or need to, so after years of trying, I just gave up. It is what it is, but I don't blame anyone for it.

With my other medical problems now, as I get older, my joints are hurting a lot, and it's getting harder and harder to get up and down the stairs, but I still push myself. I may be a lot slower, but I'm still going on my own steam.

If you got a fatty in front of you, and they are going under their own steam, give them the benefit of a doubt..........they may be working at getting the weight down.

The people that REALLY get me irate are the ones that park in the handicapped spot and then WALK into the store unaided by a cane, walker, leg brace, or anything or anybody with them!! If you can fucking WALK under your own power, you are NOT handicapped! If there's something mentally wrong with you, there's NO REASON for you to be behind the wheel of a dangerous and deadly killing machine!

Next
Oh snap! I'm going to just say this. My politically incorrect opinion is in a thread in the troll zone below.
So many snowflakes get upset at feeling targeted.

On topic, Handicapped privileges are given out too freely.

I often see people legally parking in those spots who are clearly in better shape physically than me. I could probably get a permanent sticker to park there based on lumbar problems but that would be selfish BULLSHIT.
Those spaces should be for the TRULY IMPAIRED

Forum List

Back