The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and Trayvon was proven to be a racist thief with a pension for violence.

None to suggest that he wasn't. They call that reasonable doubt.

I'm well aware of that but there are some here who state as fact that TM struck GZ first.

The problem is we have no evidence that GZ struck him whatsoever. we do have overwhelming evidence that Trayvon was hitting GZ.

Could Zimmerman have started the incident? yes. but we have no evidence that that is the case.

I've never said otherwise. I'm just pointing out that many here state TM struck GZ first as fact when that will never be proven true. The only person that knows is GZ and he is a known liar. Again, not saying who struck first as I have no idea who did so, unlike many here who were apparently witnesses to the fight.

George Zimmerman is a proven liar!

Florida Judge: George Zimmerman 'Does Not Properly Respect The Law'

“It is apparent that [Shellie] Zimmerman testified untruthfully at the bond hearing,” the judge writes in his order. “The Defendant also testified, but did not alert the Court to the misinformation.”

“Had the Court been made aware of the true financial circumstances at the bond hearing, the bond decision might have been different,” Lester wrote. After finding out about the discrepancy, the judge said he was left with two options: Increasing Zimmerman’s bond, or revoking it.

The judge writes that his considered several factors, most of which weighed against Zimmerman.

Among them, “this is a serious charge for which life may be imposed; the evidence against him is strong; he has been charged with one prior crime, for which he went through a pre-trial diversion program, and has had an injunction lodged against him” for domestic violence.

“Most importantly, though, is the fact that he has now demonstrated that he does not properly respect the law or the integrity of the judicial process,” Lester wrote.

More: Florida Judge: George Zimmerman 'Does Not Properly Respect The Law' | Mediaite

George Zimmerman bond revoked order: Judge's order explains why he sent Zimmerman back to jail - Orlando Sentinel

Prosecutors Say Zimmerman Hid Second Passport, Lied About Money - The Daily Beast

Judge revokes George Zimmerman bond in Trayvon Martin killing | Fox News

George Zimmerman’s Wife Arrested, Charged With Lying To Judge | TPMMuckraker

Judge: Zimmerman was going to jump bail with other people's money | www.palmbeachpost.com

Lying To a Judge ... What Was George Zimmerman Thinking? - The Daily Beast

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Admits His Client Lied About His Finances

We already know the Zimmermans are not honorable people. Both Zimmerman and wife lied to judge about money and passports.

George Zimmerman is a proven liar!

Martin was a private citizen who had the right to walk down the street without being followed by some asshole in a truck acting like he was a LEO. If he felt that he was being threatened by zimmerman, he had every right to defend himself. If some guy was following me and I tried to avoid him and then he kept on pursuing me, to the point that he got out of his truck to do so, I like any other reasonable person would feel like there's a threat and a possible attack about to happen.

TM did not have the right to throw the first punch. No one ever does have a right to throw the first punch. There is only one person alive who can say how it got physical and his version of events is supported by physical and forensic evidence. Once hit, Zimmerman has the right to defend himself. It all supports reasonable doubt and therefore acquittal.

There is zero evidence to suggest Zimmerman was hit first. NONE.
Problem with your post is that the prosecution has to have evidence that Zimmerman hit first, and they have no evidence of that.

[

Don't have kids, but I wouldn't let them go out at midnight and start up fights with total strangers...

Here's the thing. Zimmerman made a half dozen bad decisions that lead to him being in a fight with a Martin who probably felt justifiably threatened.

Gee I wonder why? But where are my manners. Name all of these bad decisions by name:.

Mostly too busy doing other things like defending this sorry country (nothing will turn you off to the notion of marriage faster than a tour in the military and watching a brick solid old Sergeant go nuts over a Dear John Letter. And then finding out he has to give the bitch half his pension!)

1. Following this kid. Especially after being told not to.

2. Going out at night with a gun.

3. Not identifying himself as community watch.

4. Getting out of his truck

5. NOt waiting five minutes for the cops to show up. (Fucking assholes, they always get away!)

6. Generally being a wannabe thug.

I'm well aware of that but there are some here who state as fact that TM struck GZ first.

The problem is we have no evidence that GZ struck him whatsoever. we do have overwhelming evidence that Trayvon was hitting GZ.

Could Zimmerman have started the incident? yes. but we have no evidence that that is the case.

I've never said otherwise. I'm just pointing out that many here state TM struck GZ first as fact when that will never be proven true. The only person that knows is GZ and he is a known liar. Again, not saying who struck first as I have no idea who did so, unlike many here who were apparently witnesses to the fight.

actually the autopsy showed Martin to only have abrasions on his knuckles and the gun shot wound which would concur, due to Zimmermans injuries, with Martin's hitting Zimmerman.

Inconsistencies I will grant, but not liar.

This is the liar that caused this show trial and racial mess:
Benjamin Crump ? Attorney and Manipulative Liar?. The Modern Al Sharpton | The Last Refuge

He killed Trayvon Martin. That's all the proof I need.

Everything else is irrelevent.

Yeah, forget about all of the evidence. That shit is overrated.

Now I know why you're a Democrap.

Only evidence that matter.

There's Trayvon's corpse with a bullet hole in it.

There's Zimmerman holding the gun that put it there.

I think we are kind of done here.

You mean you're cooked.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Zimmerman's proven lies to a judge make all his other statements very questionable.

Then it's good we have eye witness testimony and forensic evidence, not to mention pictures of his injuries to confirm his statements

[

Don't have kids, but I wouldn't let them go out at midnight and start up fights with total strangers...

Here's the thing. Zimmerman made a half dozen bad decisions that lead to him being in a fight with a Martin who probably felt justifiably threatened.

Gee I wonder why? But where are my manners. Name all of these bad decisions by name:.

Mostly too busy doing other things like defending this sorry country (nothing will turn you off to the notion of marriage faster than a tour in the military and watching a brick solid old Sergeant go nuts over a Dear John Letter. And then finding out he has to give the bitch half his pension!)

5. NOt waiting five minutes for the cops to show up. (Fucking assholes, they always get away!)

Now tell me which one is a crime?

Even the prosecution hasn't attempted to make that case.

I have known and seen plenty of overweight people run, it wasn't like zimmerman was 400 pounds. If he was training in MMA, he probably was most DEFINITELY working on cardio. Here's an overweight guy, you don't think that he can run? The guy he fought looked pretty "athletic" and look what happened to him.

That didnt answer the question. Do you think Zimmerman outran Martin to catch up with him?
Like I stated in the post you responded to; I think that they somehow ran into each other and the confrontation was on. In short:
The shooter, Mr Zimmerman, should have been held in custody and certainly should not be walking free, still having a concealed weapons carry permit. From my reading, it seems this young man was pursued and there was no probable cause to engage him, certainly not pursue and shoot him….against the direction of the 911 responder. Let’s all be appalled at this instance not because of race, but because a young American man has lost his life, seemingly, for no reason.
Can you be more specific on "somehow they ran into each other"? Because that's kind of the crux here. If Zimmerman ran after him and caught up to him and initiated the fight that looks a whole lot worse for SD than Martin doubling back and confronting him.

If the law is on your side, argue the law

If the facts are on your side, argue the facts

If neither the facts or the law are on your side, yell asshole and f#$@ing punks inumerable times, pound the table and even skiip around the courtroom so as to dazzle and befuddle the jury.

And if the defendant isn't going to testify, quote the tabloids.

Now tell me which one is a crime?

The part where all those things led to him putting a bullet into an unarmed child...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back