The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyline is not chili

Skyline and Goldstar is watered down grainuals of meat with some spices and a touch of chocolate. They are not chili! Camp Washington Chili is and it is the best in the world. Oh, and my moms too. Oh man, it's good stuff.

EDIT: Mr. Jim's Steakhouse has some damn good chili as well.

Hop on a plane to Albuquerque if you want chili or Omaha if you want a steak. Cincinnati does have decent corn dogs, as I remember.

whispering--go to the Varsity in Atlanta--chili dog, onion rings and frosty orange

greasy--someone is sure to mention that but good.

Flying Biscuit--more vegetarian options and nouveau Southern food

lol--one of my favorite places no longer exists--pure fried fare--catfish, hush puppies, french fries and the salad dressing was tangy--similar to an oil based Russian dressing. They brought baskets and baskets of piping hot little catfish--the best kind. My grandfather had a hollow leg and he could eat a lot of catfish.

They just caught the lead prosecutor lying in court during his closing arguments. He misstated testimony that was entered as evidence during the trial and changed it to prejudice Zimmerman during closing arguments. If he's capable of lying in court I think he's capable of making shit up to keep Zimmerman locked up.

This whole case has been based on a series of fabrications by the state, the media, and the Department of Justice. I don't believe anything the media says about this case. Nobody should.

Unfortunately, Prosecutors do that alot. I dont know whether it's intentional or they just see the evidence so wrong or what.

I don't know what Poutine is, so I looked it up and have to say, I vomited in my mouth a little. I think it was the "Cheese Curd" thing.

Anyway, there's a resturant in the Cincinnati area if you have a hankering.

Pleasant Ridge Chili - Pleasant Ridge - Cincinnati, OH

What the hell is wrong with people. Cincinnati is known for its chili, but not Fries, cheese and gravy. This is just wrong.

Skyline is not chili

I know skyline!!! Daughter's godfather is from OH

They have a few places in South Florida. That's one reason why I now live in Alabama. The wife loves it. I just shake my head.

Greta is good tonight--on fire.

The prosecutor's inconsistencies or manipulative mistakes.

He told the jury 'GZ said himself to his wife--'I just killed a man'. He really said --'Tell my wife I shot a man.' Mr. Mantolo, witness, testified to that.

So--tomorrow should be interesting.

Greta would have objected during the prosecution's closing but the others felt O'Mara didn't miss that and it would be covered tomorrow.

Skyline and Goldstar is watered down grainuals of meat with some spices and a touch of chocolate. They are not chili! Camp Washington Chili is and it is the best in the world. Oh, and my moms too. Oh man, it's good stuff.

EDIT: Mr. Jim's Steakhouse has some damn good chili as well.

Hop on a plane to Albuquerque if you want chili or Omaha if you want a steak. Cincinnati does have decent corn dogs, as I remember.

whispering--go to the Varsity in Atlanta--chili dog, onion rings and frosty orange

greasy--someone is sure to mention that but good.

Flying Biscuit--more vegetarian options and nouveau Southern food

lol--one of my favorite places no longer exists--pure fried fare--catfish, hush puppies, french fries and the salad dressing was tangy--similar to an oil based Russian dressing. They brought baskets and baskets of piping hot little catfish--the best kind. My grandfather had a hollow leg and he could eat a lot of catfish.

Now a chili dog is sumptin else. The best I've ever had is at a place called Duchess in Southwestern Connecticut. Make sure you get the raw onion and bacon.

Greta is good tonight--on fire.

The prosecutor's inconsistencies or manipulative mistakes.

He told the jury 'GZ said himself to his wife--'I just killed a man'. He really said --'Tell my wife I shot a man.' Mr. Mantolo, witness, testified to that.

So--tomorrow should be interesting.

Greta would have objected during the prosecution's closing but the others felt O'Mara didn't miss that and it would be covered tomorrow.

I can hear it now----Who is the liar now ?

But then we get John Guy. He's better than O'Mara. O'Mara rambles.

Yes I do like Bernie, he was compelling, he certainly had their attention. Wish I could have watched the whole thing but had to go out. Did he finish tonight?

Bernie did finish his closing statement today.

Are you being totally honest that you like John Guy? And that you think O"Mara is a hack? I understand that you will defend Bernie, as you are pro-prosecution. But even I can admit that West has had his less-than-stellar moments over the past few weeks. Can you not do the same for any of the attorneys for the State?

Edit: I'll take this one off the air for the night, Sarah. Gotta get some work done before the morning!

Last edited:
Roll reversal:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTDhgR3p12w]12 Angry Men - This is how you deal with prejudice. - YouTube[/ame]

Yes I do like Bernie, he was compelling, he certainly had their attention. Wish I could have watched the whole thing but had to go out. Did he finish tonight?

Bernie did finish his closing statement today.

Are you being totally honest that you like John Guy? And that you think O"Mara is a hack? I understand that you will defend Bernie, as you are pro-prosecution. But even I can admit that West has had his less-than-stellar moments over the past few weeks. Can you not do the same for any of the attorneys for the State?

I was disappointed with Bernie in the beginning, people were saying that he should be fired after this trial but he got aggressive and that is what the prosecution team needed him to do. I do like him now, he and John Guy are a strong team. Guy was wonderful in his opening. Spectacular!

And of course you are entitled to your opinion but West is terrible and O'Mara is pretty good but as I said, he rambles.

Thanks for responding about whether Bernie finished today.

I do not see anything in evidence that Zimmerman is a liar.
Where is that?
OH, wait a minute! Someone in the media said it SO IT MUST BE TRUE.
Sorry about that, my BAD.
Let me get in line with the other sheep.

He lied in the bond hearing. True story.

It isn't in evidence, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Respectfully, let me appeal to your reason and common sense.
He was in jail with death threats in a prison population of majority blacks.
If you would not have lied to get out of jail under those same circumstances then you are not so swift.
Lying at bond hearings about finances is as common as you cheating on your taxes.
Doesn't make it right but that holds little to no credibility in a court case.
No offense.

That is a herculean task, dawg, be careful!

Bernie did finish his closing statement today.hu

Edit: I'll take this one off the air for the night, Sarah. Gotta get some work done before the morning!

Rep

Missy%20Peregrym-SGG-048376.jpg

Oh Canada!

Yeah. Nuttin' to do with Bernie's clusterfuck summation.

I just thought we could use a little beauty to counteract the ugliness of Bernie's efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back