The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the GF's changed/changed/changed phone call testimony, other than that.............................................................

Anyone?

The girlfreind was not there.

And yes. If I track it correctly, she has "wavered" a bit on the matter. Consistency is not her strong suit.

If that's what they have to go with, I guess I can understand why the prosecutor is acting a bit desperate.

Right and that testimony very well may never come in because it's hearsay, by now it's soooooooooo HEARsay, it probably doesn't even resemble the other 2 times she changed it. Which leaves them with precisely zero evidence.

I am not whoever this dude named "Po-It" is.

If I were childish, I would upload a video of me expressing my points to "prove" who I am.

Alas, I only been here 38 hours.

What a rude introduction that would be for me!

Besides, it sounds like that dude ain't half bad if YOU GUYS were his nemesis!

Just saying.

Look, I'm having a good day,do y'all ever laugh in here?

LOL

The girlfreind was not there.

And yes. If I track it correctly, she has "wavered" a bit on the matter. Consistency is not her strong suit.

If that's what they have to go with, I guess I can understand why the prosecutor is acting a bit desperate.

Right and that testimony very well may never come in because it's hearsay, by now it's soooooooooo HEARsay, it probably doesn't even resemble the other 2 times she changed it. Which leaves them with precisely zero evidence.

Interesting. If they cannot rebut the evidence offered by the defense, then how could the State ever meet it's overall burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt once the affirmative defense is adequately raised?

Thy can't say, "but but but, Zimmerman FOLLOWED Trayvon" like the idiot po-it keeps whining about. For that has nothing to do with rebutting the affirmative defense.

What CAN they point to?

At the risk of keeping it real....

Trayvone Martin was racially stereotyped.

Yes he was.

Just as a hypothetical.....

If Z had been the same race as M and nothing else changed (meaning everything that happened stayed the same), would you still be saying Martin was stereotyped?

I am not whoever this dude named "Po-It" is.

If I were childish, I would upload a video of me expressing my points to "prove" who I am.

Alas, I only been here 38 hours.

What a rude introduction that would be for me!

Besides, it sounds like that dude ain't half bad if YOU GUYS were his nemesis!

Just saying.

Look, I'm having a good day,do y'all ever laugh in here?

LOL

po-it. You were unconvincing as po-it. You are just as unconvincing under your sock name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back