The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Guy did a way better job of stitching together a coherent theory than I ever figured they could with what little they had. It was still full of holes & required giant leaps, but he made it sound good for a pile of shit. It would suck to get railroaded by him if you had a bad attorney.

O'Mara said he had been a prosecutor. Those are the best defense lawyers. They know the tricks! ;)

He knows all the tricks alright ;-)

tequila ?

I love these people with the big Rep Power who like to neg people. They'd make good cops. A little bit of power goes to their head. Assholes.

Actually, they'd be scary in any role where they had power over people...medical, legal, daycare, senior care, management...they're the type who enjoy hurting people...because they can.

They can go fuck themselves. :)

Except none of the evidence corroborates this at all

But that don't matter to agenda driven people like yourslef

Someone just walking through isn't going to by chance come upon the person following them. Can't happen.

Again.. an assumption without evidence or proof...

It's like a disease with those like you... thinking your uncorroborated statements and assumptions are true

A chance meeting is when neither parties had any original involvement in meeting up. GZ set it all in motion with the 911 call.

You're forgetting that the fight wasn't stationary. Nice try though.

I just said that the only time there would have been some kind of justification to shoot Trayvon it would have been the second he allegedly had his head smashed on the cement.

The video shows @ 5:00 very clearly just how light his injuries were. Except for the moment on the cement, such injuries would never warrant killing someone over with such a large man like GZ.

If George Zimmerman legitimately fears for his life...which is a reasonable reaction to being sucker punched in the face...knocked to the ground...straddled by your attacker who then proceeds to rain blows down on your head...then killing that same attacker is entirely "warranted".

You people scare me. You somehow think that someone being beaten should have the ability to discern both the severity of the injuries that they are receiving and the intent of the attacker to either stop the attack or escalate it.

I've been attacked like that in the past and trust me when I tell you that you're "thought process" is not operating normally.

One issue that "puzzles" me is when zimmerman told the dispatcher that martin had "something in his hands" like it was a concern of his. If he was so concerned about the "something in his hands", then why did he continue his pursuit to the extent that he exited the safety of his own vehicle to in order to continue the pursuit?

39652730.jpg

You know what I consider trolling? Turning a trial into a political motivated circus act repleat with the requisite overabundance of conspiracy theories.

It's replete, by the way.

And grow up. You are too stupid to know the difference between fact and conspiracy. As you have sat there and merrily made up your own conclusions about this case without ONCE researching the facts. Politically motivated? Yes, that's what liberals have done here. You people are vampires. Blood sucking leeches who yearn for the blood of an innocent man.

A requisite overabundance of facts outweighs a requisite overabundance of emotion. Get that through your head, tool.

Overabundance of the facts? Zimmerman's story has changed several times. He's lied repeatedly. And you trust him like he's your mom.

Meanwhile, Martin doesn't really get to tell his side of the story, does he? That pretty much leaves the door wide open to tell almost any story he wants.

As far as I know, nobody has even considered a worst case scenario as far as Zimmerman is concerned. What if this was a thrill killing? He knew the law about stand your ground, which he just so happened to lie about on Hannity's show when he said he wasn't familiar with it. What if he's just one of those flaky freaks who figured he could get away with killing someone if the circumstances were right. Who would disbelieve him since he was in contact with the police and wasn't running away? All I know is YOU guys seem to believe anything he says. It's pretty weird since conservatives generally have such a negative opinion about human behavior. But say he's conservative or add 2nd Amendment gun rights to the mix, and all of a sudden you're the champion of someone you would otherwise suspect of having committed a crime that they then tried to cover it up in an effort to avoid going to prison.

Someone just walking through isn't going to by chance come upon the person following them. Can't happen.

Again.. an assumption without evidence or proof...

It's like a disease with those like you... thinking your uncorroborated statements and assumptions are true

A chance meeting is when neither parties had any original involvement in meeting up. GZ set it all in motion with the 911 call.

Again.. not inherently true.. you can have 2 people looking for each other.. losing track of each other.. and by chance or sheer blind odds, bump into each other when turning a corner...

Your unsubstantiated claims of a planned hunting are indeed laughable

The question is ... is there reasonable doubt about which story is which.

George Zimmerman is already innocent. Our philosophy in the law is that it is better to let a guilty man go instead of convict an innocent one.

So it is up to the prosecution to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that Zimmerman set out to kill Martin.

You know what I consider trolling? Turning a trial into a political motivated circus act repleat with the requisite overabundance of conspiracy theories.

It's replete, by the way.

And grow up. You are too stupid to know the difference between fact and conspiracy. As you have sat there and merrily made up your own conclusions about this case without ONCE researching the facts. Politically motivated? Yes, that's what liberals have done here. You people are vampires. Blood sucking leeches who yearn for the blood of an innocent man.

A requisite overabundance of facts outweighs a requisite overabundance of emotion. Get that through your head, tool.

Overabundance of the facts? Zimmerman's story has changed several times. He's lied repeatedly. And you trust him like he's your mom.

Meanwhile, Martin doesn't really get to tell his side of the story, does he? That pretty much leaves the door wide open to tell almost any story he wants.

As far as I know, nobody has even considered a worst case scenario as far as Zimmerman is concerned. What if this was a thrill killing? He knew the law about stand your ground, which he just so happened to lie about on Hannity's show when he said he wasn't familiar with it. What if he's just one of those flaky freaks who figured he could get away with killing someone if the circumstances were right. Who would disbelieve him since he was in contact with the police and wasn't running away? All I know is YOU guys seem to believe anything he says. It's pretty weird since conservatives generally have such a negative opinion about human behavior. But say he's conservative or add 2nd Amendment gun rights to the mix, and all of a sudden you're the champion of someone you would otherwise suspect of having committed a crime that they then tried to cover it up in an effort to avoid going to prison.

No.. GZ's word taken on its own means nothing.. when substantiated by physical evidence and testimony, it passes muster...

I did not go into this believing either the prosecution or the defense.. instead waiting on the evidence.. the evidence sides with GZ and a self defense claim.. not some wild hunting attacking conspiracy theory

STOP.

All of you arguing with Quick have been drawn in to his web of trolling. You may wish to put him on your ignore list.

Now the Dork is tyring to tell you how to use your 1st Amendment Rights and the brain case!!! He is weak and fears you might have a thought process that doesn't match his sheeple thinking. :eusa_angel:

Throw him meat!!!:eek:

I'm not the one who has tried to find many times the slightest faults in my comments. That's how commies work.

Just cycling through the news in the last hour, the Florida Seminole County law enforcement is gearing up for riots in the wake of a jury verdict, Jesse Jackson is urging calm if the verdict is innocent and to curb the celebrations if the verdict is guilty. . . .any doubt where he sees justice to be? :). . . .and Fox News commentators are expecting a verdict almost any time and are standing by. . . .

It would be nice to be done with this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back