The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that fashion, everything we all say is ultimately conjecture. The only thing we know for sure is the sky is blue, the sun is orange, and the stars are white.

not true.
the sun is NOT orange and not all stars are white.
Oh, and the sky is not always blue as well :D

The sun is yellow actually. The sky is black, since the particles making it blue are oxygenated particles in Earth's atmosphere. Stars can come in a slew of colors, White, Red, Blue, Cream colored, yellow and brown.

I know, I am just playing with a mouse :D

it is YOU who are conjecturing fifth day long :rolleyes:

In that fashion, everything we all say is ultimately conjecture. The only thing we know for sure is the sky is blue, the sun is orange, and the stars are white.

Except when the sky is red, or black.. or when the sun appears red.. and the stars come in many colors...

But go right on spewing out stuff

You wouldn't even agree on those 3 basic things. See, the bias here is astounding. :badgrin:

The sun is never orange, the sky is never blue, and the stars are never white.

Last edited:
I started out thinking Zimmerman was a vigilante and ended up with reasonable doubt on many issues. If it could happen to me I would think it could happen to jurors.

There is so much to consider--difficult to imagine how mere mortals can process that volume of information as fully as it should be.

She actually said that to the jurors during instruction.

I didn't see the jury instruction. Had to get an errand run that I forgot yesterday.

What? Tagged, noted, reported, negged. Sound familiar? :)

NEGGED!!!!!!!!

negzona_zps1bc9ec47.jpg

You're talking about a chance meeting or a mugging, and this trial is not that. You can't have your cake and eat it too. GZ arranged the whole thing. BTW I don't believe there was a sucker punch.

What!? How the hell did he "arrange" all this?

By hunting down someone, and hunting them down with a gun.

Oh for f*ck sakes. If he wanted to hunt TM down with a gun he would have shot him the moment he saw him. He wouldn't have called 911 and waited for a f*cking fist fight before shooting him.

You're talking about a chance meeting or a mugging, and this trial is not that. You can't have your cake and eat it too. GZ arranged the whole thing. BTW I don't believe there was a sucker punch.

Except none of the evidence corroborates this at all

But that don't matter to agenda driven people like yourslef

So it is illegal to walk up to someone to ask a question??? It somehow gives them a right to beat someone up.

Give me a fucking break quickhitcurepon...So if you wanted to ask a question of someone and you walked up to them they can beat you up???

Last edited:
How many conservatives here would want Zimmerman roving around with a gun in their neighborhood late at night looking for punks who might just so happen to bear a strong resemblance to their own kids?

St. Skittles didn't look anything like either of my kids.

I think it would be worth noting that one of the jurors told her children that this is the reason they don't dress like thugs.

not true.
the sun is NOT orange and not all stars are white.
Oh, and the sky is not always blue as well :D

The sun is yellow actually. The sky is black, since the particles making it blue are oxygenated particles in Earth's atmosphere. Stars can come in a slew of colors, White, Red, Blue, Cream colored, yellow and brown.

I know, I am just playing with a mouse :D

Indeed, just don't let the mouse get the best of you.

LOL He was trying to say that I was trying to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the sky is always blue, the sun is always orange, and the stars are always white. Sound familiar?

Except when the sky is red, or black.. or when the sun appears red.. and the stars come in many colors...

You wouldn't even agree on those 3 basic things. See, the bias here is astounding. :badgrin:

Nice try, moron.. not what I said... you took a statement that the sun is not always orange, the sky is not always blue, and the stars are not always white... and insisted I said NEVER..

Your feeble attempts of twisting things around will not work on me

Oh for f*ck sakes. If he wanted to hunt TM down with a gun he would have shot him the moment he saw him. He wouldn't have called 911 and waited for a f*cking fist fight before shooting him.

Fuck,

If I was hunting someone I'd just shot them...The last thing I'd allow is for them to take me to the ground.

I admit it. I am quite biased regarding FACTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back