The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like people pointing out your bias? Stop being biased.

You said you would vote not guilty if it wasn't for stand your ground. That means you think Zimmerman is not guilty, but think he should go to jail anyway just because of your agenda against the SYG law.

No, it means that since Martin had every legal right to defend himself and since Zimmerman went after him, Zimmerman is at fault and should be convicted of manslaughter.

If Martin DIDN'T have a legal right to defend himself and instead was obligated to retreat then Zimmerman would have to be let off as it would merely be a he said/she said case with a reasonable doubt.

What?

Why is this so hard to understand? Stand your ground applies only if the state charges you with a crime. It is specifically written to apply only if you are charged and decide to demand an extra procedural step that imposes an extra burden on the state. It never applied in this case because Zimmerman never argued that, even though he could have run away after the fight started, he chose to stand his ground.

That's the most retarded thing you've ever posted.

SO? you can throw somebody 3-5 feet away from yourself and then somebody can crawl the remaining 5 feet. 10 feet is not a long distance - T height was more than half of that distance :rolleyes:

Again, direct evidence. It has to be taken on face value like I explained yesterday of how a shot through the heart would surely silence anyone and drop them on the spot. You can conjecture all day long, but direct evidence is what murder trials are all about.

I just said that the only time there would have been some kind of justification to shoot Trayvon it would have been the second he allegedly had his head smashed on the cement.

It is impossible to shoot exactly the same time as your head is being smashed into the cement. you can shoot only in-between smashes

have you ever conducted a fight yourself?

Again, direct evidence. It has to be taken on face value like I explained yesterday of how a shot through the heart would surely silence anyone and drop them on the spot. You can conjecture all day long, but direct evidence is what murder trials are all about.

it is YOU who are conjecturing fifth day long :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If Zimmerman is convicted, will conservatives try to 'spirit him out of the country' in order to help him seek political asylum somewhere?

Maybe this is the 'spark' that conservatives have been waiting for in order to spur on an American Spring (ala the Arab Spring), and overthrow our gov't.

39652730.jpg

You know what I consider trolling? Turning a trial into a political motivated circus act repleat with the requisite overabundance of conspiracy theories.

How many conservatives here would want Zimmerman roving around with a gun in their neighborhood late at night looking for punks who might just so happen to bear a strong resemblance to their own kids?

How many would want their kid on drugs, sneaking around close to houses, firing back with racist comments, and striking out against someone with violence that can result in various levels of violence coming back at them...???

you are right! I just haven't seen much of that kinda thing like riots and all. Sheltered I guess and it is scary to think of it all getting crazy.

I have seen them on TV.

While teaching--we were on high alert at many times--that was close enough for me.

I assume the National Guard is on stand by--all LE ready to move out.

If you are in Atlanta--you might remember Freaknik and an incident a couple of years ago in Piedmont Park?

Tempers flare when it is hot.

I remember people talking about it but I am a little more country than Atlanta. lol

eh----After the 'fear and panic'--nothing much to see. Traffic was snarled, kids were drinking and partying, some looting. Long serious discussions followed--as always. I suppose that is good. Very concerned citizens of all kinds here.

I have family that lives further away--they wonder what is wrong with me--so serious. Glad to be able to visit them.

How many conservatives here would want Zimmerman roving around with a gun in their neighborhood late at night looking for punks who might just so happen to bear a strong resemblance to their own kids?

How many would want their kid on drugs, sneaking around close to houses, firing back with racist comments, and striking out against someone with violence that can result in various levels of violence coming back at them...???

and these idiots wonder why I feel the way I do? These people justify violence and idiocy.

Trayvon Martin crime scene photos - YouTube

@ :35 and 1:00 it CLEARLY shows the dead body is 10 feet away from the cement.

You're forgetting that the fight wasn't stationary. Nice try though.

I just said that the only time there would have been some kind of justification to shoot Trayvon it would have been the second he allegedly had his head smashed on the cement.

The video shows @ 5:00 very clearly just how light his injuries were. Except for the moment on the cement, such injuries would never warrant killing someone over with such a large man like GZ.

If George Zimmerman legitimately fears for his life...which is a reasonable reaction to being sucker punched in the face...knocked to the ground...straddled by your attacker who then proceeds to rain blows down on your head...then killing that same attacker is entirely "warranted".

You people scare me. You somehow think that someone being beaten should have the ability to discern both the severity of the injuries that they are receiving and the intent of the attacker to either stop the attack or escalate it.

I've been attacked like that in the past and trust me when I tell you that you're "thought process" is not operating normally.

Judge Mope wants it to be longer than that because she found a want ad for a new computer. Someone in the neighborhood has a good price on a Sinclair ZX-81. :woohoo:

Some of those old computers are worth big bucks. My sister sold her original Apple II for 5 grand with all of the original packaging in excellent shape.

She made a profit of $2000 over original list price. :woohoo:

Not when you consider inflation. She had the boxes in the attic for years. When she retired it, she packed it up and wrapped everything up in plastic and stored it in a closet. It looked just like the day it was delivered.

'I heard it through the grapevine'

Marvin Gaye--not precisely relevant--'You Keep Me Hangin' On'--both personal favorites.

The video shows @ 5:00 very clearly just how light his injuries were. Except for the moment on the cement, such injuries would never warrant killing someone over with such a large man like GZ.

If George Zimmerman legitimately fears for his life...which is a reasonable reaction to being sucker punched in the face...knocked to the ground...straddled by your attacker who then proceeds to rain blows down on your head...then killing that same attacker is entirely "warranted".

You people scare me. You somehow think that someone being beaten should have the ability to discern both the severity of the injuries that they are receiving and the intent of the attacker to either stop the attack or escalate it.

I've been attacked like that in the past and trust me when I tell you that you're "thought process" is not operating normally.

You're talking about a chance meeting or a mugging, and this trial is not that. You can't have your cake and eat it too. GZ arranged the whole thing. BTW I don't believe there was a sucker punch.

This is what I'm listening to right now
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkObnNQCMtM&feature=player_detailpage]Samuel Barber: Agnus Dei (Adagio for strings) - YouTube[/ame]

If Zimmerman is convicted, will conservatives try to 'spirit him out of the country' in order to help him seek political asylum somewhere?

Maybe this is the 'spark' that conservatives have been waiting for in order to spur on an American Spring (ala the Arab Spring), and overthrow our gov't.

39652730.jpg

You know what I consider trolling? Turning a trial into a political motivated circus act repleat with the requisite overabundance of conspiracy theories.

It's replete, by the way.

And grow up. You are too stupid to know the difference between fact and conspiracy. As you have sat there and merrily made up your own conclusions about this case without ONCE researching the facts. Politically motivated? Yes, that's what liberals have done here. You people are vampires. Blood sucking leeches who yearn for the blood of an innocent man.

A requisite overabundance of facts outweighs a requisite overabundance of emotion. Get that through your head, tool.

Last edited:

They want you to lay there in die...They have no case besides to start racial hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back