The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, direct evidence. It has to be taken on face value like I explained yesterday of how a shot through the heart would surely silence anyone and drop them on the spot. You can conjecture all day long, but direct evidence is what murder trials are all about.

it is YOU who are conjecturing fifth day long :rolleyes:

In that fashion, everything we all say is ultimately conjecture. The only thing we know for sure is the sky is blue, the sun is orange, and the stars are white.

Again, direct evidence. It has to be taken on face value like I explained yesterday of how a shot through the heart would surely silence anyone and drop them on the spot. You can conjecture all day long, but direct evidence is what murder trials are all about.

In that fashion, everything we all say is ultimately conjecture. The only thing we know for sure is the sky is blue, the sun is orange, and the stars are white.

And YOU are an idiot. That we know without a doubt.

Except when the sky is red, or black.. or when the sun appears red.. and the stars come in many colors...

But go right on spewing out stuff

Trayvons parents failed to raise their son
Trayvon thought he'd beat the "cracker"(turns out he's a Hispanic)
Travyon beats on Hispanic
Hispanic shots Trayvon in self defense
Black community threatens to riot...Like they give a damn about the other hundred thousand cases of black on black slaughter the past 30 years.
liberal media kisses their ass...Facts don't matter.

Some of those old computers are worth big bucks. My sister sold her original Apple II for 5 grand with all of the original packaging in excellent shape.

She made a profit of $2000 over original list price. :woohoo:

Not when you consider inflation. She had the boxes in the attic for years. When she retired it, she packed it up and wrapped everything up in plastic and stored it in a closet. It looked just like the day it was delivered.

I still have all my old computers. They are in a location in my house I call 'The Computer Graveyard.' Not my problem. They will be the kids' problems~! I luv it when a plan comes together.

Trayvon Martin crime scene photos - YouTube

@ :35 and 1:00 it CLEARLY shows the dead body is 10 feet away from the cement.

You're forgetting that the fight wasn't stationary. Nice try though.

I just said that the only time there would have been some kind of justification to shoot Trayvon it would have been the second he allegedly had his head smashed on the cement.

The video shows @ 5:00 very clearly just how light his injuries were. Except for the moment on the cement, such injuries would never warrant killing someone over with such a large man like GZ.

Do you think the jury should follow Florida law or your liberal thinking?

Under Florida law one doesn't have to sustain any injuries to use deadly force.

not true.
the sun is NOT orange and not all stars are white.
Oh, and the sky is not always blue as well :D

You're talking about a chance meeting or a mugging, and this trial is not that. You can't have your cake and eat it too. GZ arranged the whole thing. BTW I don't believe there was a sucker punch.

What!? How the hell did he "arrange" all this?

By hunting down someone, and hunting them down with a gun.

Remind me again how Zimmerman was "hunting" anyone down idiot? He had called the police and keeping a eye on him. That isn't hunting anyone done.

Trayvon made the mistake of attacking...Now that's the crime.

not true.
the sun is NOT orange and not all stars are white.
Oh, and the sky is not always blue as well :D

The sun is yellow actually. The sky is black, since the particles making it blue are oxygenated particles in Earth's atmosphere. Stars can come in a slew of colors, White, Red, Blue, Blue-white, Yellow, Yellow-white, Orange, Red-Brown, Brown, and Dark-Brown.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back