The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trayvons parents failed to raise their son
Trayvon thought he'd beat the "cracker"(turns out he's a Hispanic)
Travyon beats on Hispanic
Hispanic shots Trayvon in self defense
Black community threatens to riot...Like they give a damn about the other hundred thousand cases of black on black slaughter the past 30 years.
liberal media kisses their ass...Facts don't matter.

Hmm, guess you have been inflicted by a strange virus normally found in Fantasyland. :eusa_angel:

Except when the sky is red, or black.. or when the sun appears red.. and the stars come in many colors...

But go right on spewing out stuff

You wouldn't even agree on those 3 basic things. See, the bias here is astounding. :badgrin:

The sun is never orange, the sky is never blue, and the stars are never white.

Nice try, moron.. not what I said... you took a statement that the sun is not always orange, the sky is not always blue, and the stars are not always white... and insisted I said NEVER..

Your feeble attempts of twisting things around will not work on me

I said originally the sun is orange, etc. Right now, where I am the sun is orange. You are the one twisting the words to suit yourself.

Trayvons parents failed to raise their son
Trayvon thought he'd beat the "cracker"(turns out he's a Hispanic)
Travyon beats on Hispanic
Hispanic shots Trayvon in self defense
Black community threatens to riot...Like they give a damn about the other hundred thousand cases of black on black slaughter the past 30 years.
liberal media kisses their ass...Facts don't matter.

Hmm, guess you have been inflicted by a strange virus normally found in Fantasyland. :eusa_angel:

Prove me wrong. ;)

You wouldn't even agree on those 3 basic things. See, the bias here is astounding. :badgrin:

The sun is never orange, the sky is never blue, and the stars are never white.

Nice try, moron.. not what I said... you took a statement that the sun is not always orange, the sky is not always blue, and the stars are not always white... and insisted I said NEVER..

Your feeble attempts of twisting things around will not work on me

I said originally the sun is orange, etc. Right now, where I am the sun is orange. You are the one twisting the words to suit yourself.

You "The only thing we know for sure is the sky is blue, the sun is orange, and the stars are white."

Me "Except when the sky is red, or black.. or when the sun appears red.. and the stars come in many colors..."

You "You wouldn't even agree on those 3 basic things. See, the bias here is astounding."

I twisted nothing around

In that fashion, everything we all say is ultimately conjecture. The only thing we know for sure is the sky is blue, the sun is orange, and the stars are white.

not true.
the sun is NOT orange and not all stars are white.
Oh, and the sky is not always blue as well :D

The sun is yellow actually. The sky is black, since the particles making it blue are oxygenated particles in Earth's atmosphere. Stars can come in a slew of colors, White, Red, Blue, Blue-white, Yellow, Yellow-white, Orange, Red-Brown, Brown, and Dark-Brown.

Can a star come in white-Hispanic?

STOP.

All of you arguing with Quick have been drawn in to his web of trolling. You may wish to put him on your ignore list.

Now the Dork is tyring to tell you how to use your 1st Amendment Rights and the brain case!!! He is weak and fears you might have a thought process that doesn't match his sheeple thinking. :eusa_angel:

Throw him meat!!!:eek:

not true.

The sun is yellow actually. The sky is black, since the particles making it blue are oxygenated particles in Earth's atmosphere. Stars can come in a slew of colors, White, Red, Blue, Blue-white, Yellow, Yellow-white, Orange, Red-Brown, Brown, and Dark-Brown.

With a little jalapenos perhaps...

:laugh:

STOP.

All of you arguing with Quick have been drawn in to his web of trolling. You may wish to put him on your ignore list.

Now the Dork is tyring to tell you how to use your 1st Amendment Rights and the brain case!!! He is weak and fears you might have a thought process that doesn't match his sheeple thinking. :eusa_angel:

Throw him meat!!!:eek:

are you the same shintao from AWE and PD?

not true.

Zimmerman is almost as dark as Obama.:eek:

By hunting down someone, and hunting them down with a gun.

Except none of the evidence corroborates this at all

But that don't matter to agenda driven people like yourslef

Someone just walking through isn't going to by chance come upon the person following them. Can't happen.

Again.. an assumption without evidence or proof...

It's like a disease with those like you... thinking your uncorroborated statements and assumptions are true

John Guy did a way better job of stitching together a coherent theory than I ever figured they could with what little they had. It was still full of holes & required giant leaps, but he made it sound good for a pile of shit. It would suck to get railroaded by him if you had a bad attorney.

With a little jalapenos perhaps...

:laugh:

when will obama and the media designate Aaron Hernandez as a white hispanic -- he did shoot and kill a black guy just like GZ.

Nothing.

There's about 20 people in front of the courthouse now and all's I've got to say is it's fucking hot today. Have fun standing out there.

John Guy did a way better job of stitching together a coherent theory than I ever figured they could with what little they had. It was still full of holes & required giant leaps, but he made it sound good for a pile of shit. It would suck to get railroaded by him if you had a bad attorney.

O'Mara said he had been a prosecutor. Those are the best defense lawyers. They know the tricks! ;)

O'Mara said he had been a prosecutor. Those are the best defense lawyers. They know the tricks! ;)

He knows all the tricks alright ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back