The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing for state, one of the alternates that was adjourned was nodding his head in agreement with O'Mara's closing. Can't imagine that went unnoticed.

It's replete, by the way.

And grow up. You are too stupid to know the difference between fact and conspiracy. As you have sat there and merrily made up your own conclusions about this case without ONCE researching the facts. Politically motivated? Yes, that's what liberals have done here. You people are vampires. Blood sucking leeches who yearn for the blood of an innocent man.

A requisite overabundance of facts outweighs a requisite overabundance of emotion. Get that through your head, tool.

Overabundance of the facts? Zimmerman's story has changed several times. He's lied repeatedly. And you trust him like he's your mom.

Meanwhile, Martin doesn't really get to tell his side of the story, does he? That pretty much leaves the door wide open to tell almost any story he wants.

As far as I know, nobody has even considered a worst case scenario as far as Zimmerman is concerned. What if this was a thrill killing? He knew the law about stand your ground, which he just so happened to lie about on Hannity's show when he said he wasn't familiar with it. What if he's just one of those flaky freaks who figured he could get away with killing someone if the circumstances were right. Who would disbelieve him since he was in contact with the police and wasn't running away? All I know is YOU guys seem to believe anything he says. It's pretty weird since conservatives generally have such a negative opinion about human behavior. But say he's conservative or add 2nd Amendment gun rights to the mix, and all of a sudden you're the champion of someone you would otherwise suspect of having committed a crime that they then tried to cover it up in an effort to avoid going to prison.

No.. GZ's word taken on its own means nothing.. when substantiated by physical evidence and testimony, it passes muster...

I did not go into this believing either the prosecution or the defense.. instead waiting on the evidence.. the evidence sides with GZ and a self defense claim.. not some wild hunting attacking conspiracy theory

That doesn't matter to these people...We have to understand they want something.
1. To destroy our ability to defend our selfs with guns
2. To kiss the black communities ass and to reassure them that they can keep on raising thugs.

The left loves the fact that our cities are violent shit holes.

Just cycling through the news in the last hour, the Florida Seminole County law enforcement is gearing up for riots in the wake of a jury verdict, Jesse Jackson is urging calm if the verdict is innocent and to curb the celebrations if the verdict is guilty. . . .any doubt where he sees justice to be? :). . . .and Fox News commentators are expecting a verdict almost any time and are standing by. . . .

It would be nice to be done with this today.

WTH Fox news commentators expecting a verdict almost any time? Do they have a fly on the wall in the jury room? lol

The media needs to sit down and shut up about riots now. There's nothing going on other than the crayon signs sweating their asses off.

You know what I consider trolling? Turning a trial into a political motivated circus act repleat with the requisite overabundance of conspiracy theories.

And grow up. You are too stupid to know the difference between fact and conspiracy. As you have sat there and merrily made up your own conclusions about this case without ONCE researching the facts. Politically motivated? Yes, that's what liberals have done here. You people are vampires. Blood sucking leeches who yearn for the blood of an innocent man.

A requisite overabundance of facts outweighs a requisite overabundance of emotion. Get that through your head, tool.

Overabundance of the facts? Zimmerman's story has changed several times. He's lied repeatedly. And you trust him like he's your mom.

First, before I address this part of your post-- you will be advised henceforth never to bring members of my family into your dilapidated arguments. Next reference will be referred for moderation.

Second, when you give a deposition repeatedly over a year and a half, your memory is bound to change, the circumstances become more clear. Your account will change, uncertainty is certain. That does not mean in any way that he lied. All in all witness testimony and direct evidence corroborated his claim. But demeaning the character of Zimmerman is not a reasonable burden of proof to accuse him of murder or manslaughter.

If I were his lawyer, I would call you for speculation, hearsay, and impeachment.

Now if you please.

Last edited:
What!? How the hell did he "arrange" all this?

By hunting down someone, and hunting them down with a gun.

Oh for f*ck sakes. If he wanted to hunt TM down with a gun he would have shot him the moment he saw him. He wouldn't have called 911 and waited for a f*cking fist fight before shooting him.

If GZ had done that, it would have been obvious murder. GZ WANTED it to look like an accident.

John Guy did a way better job of stitching together a coherent theory than I ever figured they could with what little they had. It was still full of holes & required giant leaps, but he made it sound good for a pile of shit. It would suck to get railroaded by him if you had a bad attorney.

O'Mara said he had been a prosecutor. Those are the best defense lawyers. They know the tricks! ;)

Public speaking. A good skill.

Skipping and using a harsh tone--that should be covered from the start.

The guy on SNL--'living in a van down by the river'--I thought we all understood the message--a parody of what effective communication should be.

I can't get that image out of my mind.

Just cycling through the news in the last hour, the Florida Seminole County law enforcement is gearing up for riots in the wake of a jury verdict, Jesse Jackson is urging calm if the verdict is innocent and to curb the celebrations if the verdict is guilty. . . .any doubt where he sees justice to be? :). . . .and Fox News commentators are expecting a verdict almost any time and are standing by. . . .

Jesse Jackson stirred up all this shit. He doesn't want 'calm.' He wants a race war. And he may just have one........with the Hispanic gangs.

By hunting down someone, and hunting them down with a gun.

Oh for f*ck sakes. If he wanted to hunt TM down with a gun he would have shot him the moment he saw him. He wouldn't have called 911 and waited for a f*cking fist fight before shooting him.

If GZ had done that, it would have been obvious murder. GZ WANTED it to look like an accident.

So Zimmerman allowed Trayvon to jump him and pound his head into the ground??? Then pulled his gun...:eusa_hand:

You know what I consider trolling? Turning a trial into a political motivated circus act repleat with the requisite overabundance of conspiracy theories.

Meanwhile, Martin doesn't really get to tell his side of the story, does he? That pretty much leaves the door wide open to tell almost any story he wants

Martin, through direct evidence and testimony jumped Zimmerman. Zimmerman told this exact same story to Officer Singleton and Investigator Serino. Martin was foolish enough to launch an assault on a man armed with a firearm. Your sympathy might by genuine, your rationale is nonexistent. Like I said previously, you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman committed murder out of malice, or through his own negligence caused the death of another. You didn't. Nor did the State.

Last edited:

WTH Fox news commentators expecting a verdict almost any time? Do they have a fly on the wall in the jury room? lol

The media needs to sit down and shut up about riots now. There's nothing going on other than the crayon signs sweating their asses off.

I'm just going by their oft repeated comment that they are awaiting a verdict and to 'keep it right there' and all that. . . . However their commentators who have been in the courtroom and commenting on jury demeanor, etc. are convinced the jury felt like they had heard enough quite awhile before getting instructions for deliberation. They didn't express it in so many words, but it was something like the 'eyes glazed over' syndrome and such.

Last edited:

So Zimmerman allowed Trayvon to jump him and pound his head into the ground??? Then pulled his gun...:eusa_hand:

That's quite possibly the case. He baited him the whole way after they met.

Oh yea, Trayvon was armed with that poisonous to your health and deadly candy.

By statute.. he did not have to be armed with a firearm or a blade etc..

And seemed like he did quite a bit of damage with his bare hands... pretty good impact to the head causing lacerations and pretty good single punch for a broken nose...

And that, with TM being on top striking, constitutes a fear for additional sever bodily harm at the least... thus, self defense

But hey.. stick with that conspiracy theory.. it makes you look oh so smart... just like your white stars assumption

As far as I know, nobody has even considered a worst case scenario as far as Zimmerman is concerned. What if this was a thrill killing? He knew the law about stand your ground, which he just so happened to lie about on Hannity's show when he said he wasn't familiar with it. What if he's just one of those flaky freaks who figured he could get away with killing someone if the circumstances were right. Who would disbelieve him since he was in contact with the police and wasn't running away? All I know is YOU guys seem to believe anything he says. It's pretty weird since conservatives generally have such a negative opinion about human behavior. But say he's conservative or add 2nd Amendment gun rights to the mix, and all of a sudden you're the champion of someone you would otherwise suspect of having committed a crime that they then tried to cover it up in an effort to avoid going to prison.

This last part of your post is incoherence ad infinitum. You wish to speculate instead of rationalize based on reality. I will not try to debate this rambling of yours. Your argument had more weight before you spit out this beaut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back