The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for f*ck sakes. If he wanted to hunt TM down with a gun he would have shot him the moment he saw him. He wouldn't have called 911 and waited for a f*cking fist fight before shooting him.

If GZ had done that, it would have been obvious murder. GZ WANTED it to look like an accident.

So he goes out at night wandering the neighborhood looking for a black kid that he can trick into attacking him. Calls 911 in advance. Finds just the right guy he can let beat him up enough but not too much, in an area with no witnesses. All so he can shoot him.

You've watched Oceans 11 way too many times.

Not exactly like that, but if GZ walks, he'll do it that way next time.

Coming to Amazon soon....The Mystery of the Pre-Meditated Murder of Trademark Martin.....authored by QuickHitCurepon. It will be written of the form of the old choose your own adventure books!

Audio evidence shows that he stopped following.
He was never TOLD to stop following.

Yes he was. He was told, "We don't need you to do that." Same thing.

After being told not to follow, do you think even the Worlds Dumbest Criminals would allow it to get onto tape. :badgrin:

Not the same thing.... words have meaning

Are you serious? Instructions from the authority are always to be heeded to the utmost. Do you like to get Tasered?

Coming to Amazon soon....The Mystery of the Pre-Meditated Murder of Trademark Martin.....authored by QuickHitCurepon. It will be written of the form of the old choose your own adventure books!

Writing is my profession, but I'm too lazy to write a book, though I have had many ideas for one. :redface:

I love these people with the big Rep Power who like to neg people. They'd make good cops. A little bit of power goes to their head. Assholes.

Actually, they'd be scary in any role where they had power over people...medical, legal, daycare, senior care, management...they're the type who enjoy hurting people...because they can.

They can go fuck themselves. :)

That is exactly why I asked to get mine turned off. [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] .... Comments?

Nothing.

There's about 20 people in front of the courthouse now and all's I've got to say is it's fucking hot today. Have fun standing out there.

Are you sure about that number? A goofball on HLN says there is a "huge number" of protesters outside the courthouse.

I love these people with the big Rep Power who like to neg people. They'd make good cops. A little bit of power goes to their head. Assholes.

Actually, they'd be scary in any role where they had power over people...medical, legal, daycare, senior care, management...they're the type who enjoy hurting people...because they can.

That is exactly why I asked to get mine turned off. [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] .... Comments?

IOW you are chicken shit.

Just heard this on HLN...

"A not guilty verdict means that a jury of 5 white women was a mistake."

Race card... PLAYED!!!

really.

I think CNN is discussing 'Stand Your Ground'--the ill effects.

So --another moratorium for me seems likely. Jan/Feb--not much news. Probably September--before this settles down.

Guess its been about a year since the CO/James Holmes mass shootings--I listened and tried to learn. Then the Sandy Hook shootings--again I listened and tried to learn. Then the Boston bombings--and in between the bizarre killings around LA.

I asked myself--'Are you investing your time wisely--are you getting anything useful out of all this?'--The answer was, No.

Just cycling through the news in the last hour, the Florida Seminole County law enforcement is gearing up for riots in the wake of a jury verdict, Jesse Jackson is urging calm if the verdict is innocent and to curb the celebrations if the verdict is guilty. . . .any doubt where he sees justice to be? :). . . .and Fox News commentators are expecting a verdict almost any time and are standing by. . . .

It would be nice to be done with this today.

Jesse Jackson stirred up all this shit. He doesn't want 'calm.' He wants a race war. And he may just have one........with the Hispanic gangs.

The guys in green with the auto weapons outnumber the sweating their asses off crayon sign holders 10 to 1.

Tell Jesse to come on down!

At least Al Sharpton, aided and abetted by the U.S. DOJ, who was instrumental in organizing the demonstrations that demanded George Zimmerman's head on a platter prior to the arrest, has definitely cooled down his demeanor since then. Probably because in the interim he went to work for MSNBC and even THEY don't want to be associated with any incite to riot situation. :)

Yes he was. He was told, "We don't need you to do that." Same thing.

After being told not to follow, do you think even the Worlds Dumbest Criminals would allow it to get onto tape. :badgrin:

Not the same thing.... words have meaning

Are you serious? Instructions from the authority are always to be heeded to the utmost. Do you like to get Tasered?

Remember what I told you about those little red bars? Yes, you are quickly on your way to the 5 red stars of death.

I started out thinking Zimmerman was a vigilante and ended up with reasonable doubt on many issues. If it could happen to me I would think it could happen to jurors.

There is so much to consider--difficult to imagine how mere mortals can process that volume of information as fully as it should be.

True, and I think that that is why they will convict him of something. They won't process all that info so they won't charge him with 2nd Degree, but they won't let him off either. That is how they will handle it instead of trying to process it all. A compromise so to speak.

Why is rep so important to the people who visit this message board?

Writing is my profession, but I'm too lazy to write a book, though I have had many ideas for one. :redface:

Too lazy to write, too lazy to come up with an argument.

GTFO of this thread.

Nothing.

There's about 20 people in front of the courthouse now and all's I've got to say is it's fucking hot today. Have fun standing out there.

Are you sure about that number? A goofball on HLN says there is a "huge number" of protesters outside the courthouse.

You have to take the press with a grain of salt. Before my husband died, we took the children to Opryland when it was still there. Some star was supposed to be at one of the shows and we got in line. There were 2 doors and they told us we would be going in a particular door. There was only a small group of people. But they opened a different door with cameras rolling. The people who were at the front were now in the back and they started knocking people around and clawing their way in. My husband and I took the kids and left. It was nothing but a media event to falsely promote that crowds of people were clamoring to see the person. And now, I can't even remember who it was.

The press has too much on air time. Now they have to make the news in order to have something to report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back