The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that so far, we all agree.

Not Guilty is the proper verdict.

I will admit that I thought they would settle for the manslaughter charge. I'm glad they didn't.

Obama and his racist hustlers already got what they needed from Zimmerman: a get out the vote prop for 2012.

Be it known. I feel sorry for the Martin family. They lost a son. I feel sorry because they now know that their son died of his own accord. I feel sorry for them, for the fact that they were baited in to believing all of the racism that surrounded this trial. May they recover from their trauma and learn a lesson from it.

I feel sorry for Zimmerman too. His life as he knew it before is gone. He has been damaged beyond repute. It will take a long time for people to accept him again.

My prayers go out to both.

Last edited:
Whoooo Hoooo!

Not Guilty!

All those oh so emotional women did NOT buy the 'po li'l Trayvon going to get tea and skittles' bullshit.

This was a fair trial and the jurors worked hard. They heard more of the evidence than I did. Kudos to them. Let there be peace now. Let us all understand that there was justice even if we all didn't agree. :clap2:

They didn't want to deliberate any longer and burden America with this during the work week. If the deliberations had started on a Monday, they might have argued much longer and found him guilty.

But...

Congratulations to the victors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back