The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacks...I ask you to accept that Trayvon was given a fair trial. Please. Let's not riot and kill innocent people?

You got your trial and it was fair. Is this what you wanted?

LOL, I can almost guarantee you that "the Blacks" in this forum aren't the "ones" who are going to riot. I think that tonight will be the "tell all".................

The right verdict IMO.

A tragic case...a politically and racially charged case.

How many folks, when they die and reach the pearly gates, will make a trip to Sanford Florida February 2012 to see what really happened?

memes_ima_bust_a_cap-s500x500-126611.jpg

I hope the jury takes a few days to deliberate. I'd like to feel like they took this very seriously and spent time going over all evidence, the instructions from the judge and all testimony from both sides.

This whole case is politically motivated, should've never been brought to trial. Atleast on the murder charge.

There should have been a hearing.

Starting out the mother just wanted an arrest. Once Al Sharpton got ahold of her she wanted an arrest, a trial, a conviction, and a life sentence.

Alot of people have misled Trayvan's mother. It's clear the father is more realistic, but the mother is defiant and angry and feels she has justification for it. However, she, more than anyone else, knows what her kid was capable of. She was just hoping he would straighten out. He was going down a crooked road and this was pretty much inevitable.

My nephew lived in that area. He was born in Daytona Beach FL. I was lucky enough to get him out of there before he got killed or thrown in prison, but the fact is you can get the kid out of the hood but you can't get the hood out of the kid.

She also knows he was alone on a dark night with no parental supervision. That woman has some nerve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back