The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust our justice system....but I think it's important to remember, Trayvon Martin did not deserve to die either.

Sad situation all around - Zimmerman is going to have to live with killing a person when it could have been avoided had he heeded the police. And Trayvon Martin is still a kid who is dead.

I don't know. I don't think there is any celebration to be had though I think the verdict is fair.

the lead hack in the fla. attorneys office is out there lauding the prosecutorial team. I am trying to understand why this is necessary?

do they do this all the time?

I was watching this too...yeah I am going to go out on a limb and say this is not normal. Course nothing about this whole case was normal.

Having to walk out through the angry mob isn't normal. They are trying to save their own hides!

I am amazed and grateful for this verdict. At least in Florida it is still legal to protect yourself.

The crowd outside the courthouse keeps screeching "Justice for Trayvon".

Did they happen to miss that there was just a three week trial for him???

Dumbasses.

Zimmerman got off because the prosecution could not get around the fact that his story, though unlikely, was possible...therefore reasonable doubt exisited. It was all predictable. Now, everybody go home. There is nothing to see here....

the lead hack in the fla. attorneys office is out there lauding the prosecutorial team. I am trying to understand why this is necessary?

do they do this all the time?

Here is one guy who is not lauding the prosecutors and I agree with him. The prosecution was sloppy in their presentation and sensationalized the "facts" with unabashed emotionalism.

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz says the prosecutors in the George Zimmerman murder trial should be charged with "prosecutorial misconduct" for suggesting the defendant planned the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

"That is something no prosecutor should be allowed to get away with … to make up a story from whole cloth....These prosecutors should be disbarred."

Dershowitz: Zimmerman Prosecutors 'Should Be Disbarred'

Al Sharpton was spotted last night at the Ritz Carlton Buckhead. After a trim on his Prince Valiant hair doo Monday morning he has shakedown meetings with Coca Cola executives. Either they pay settlements for RAYEZZIZZM to a class action group and another million or so for Sharpton's team of RAYEZZIZZM classes, videos, speakers, elixirs and tonics or face his "BLACK OUT" protests advocating boycotting Coke.
He will walk away with a large check.
As much as things change they always remain the same.

Zimmerman got off because the prosecution could not get around the fact that his story, though unlikely, was possible...therefore reasonable doubt exisited. It was all predictable. Now, everybody go home. There is nothing to see here....

How would anyone know if his story was "unlikely"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back