The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Cecile, many people are "emotional" about innocent minors being killed.

Forgive me.

I think it's horrible. Both have lives over. Granted Zimmerman will live on but he's a dead man.

One bad night. One bad moment. One bad for each of them.

Now this. What a horrible show.

Off Topic:

So my dog is sitting in front of me whining. He has eaten, went to the bathroom, has plenty of water...and hes not ready for bed yet...he does this to me all the time...I cant read your mind dude!!!

lol...and when I look away from him...he grunts at me like hes irritated...little brat...lol.

okay...carry on.

For the love of cute babies!!

Can we agree that TM did not deserve to be shot dead in the street before he graduated high school because he went to the store to buy some Skittles?????

Can we agree that your "questions" are quite completely retarded?

Because they are.

To the extent that Trayvon got shot and killed by Zimmerman, the QUESTION is whether or not it was necessary for Zimmerman to have done so in order to defend himself against a beat down being inflicted on him by Trayvon that Zimmerman allegedly believed was going to get him (Zimmerman) either severely injured or killed.

So, no, you dipshit. We cannot "agree" that Trayvon didn't deserve to die for merely going to the store to buy Skittles. That was NEVER the question, you hack idiot.

I never heard of the wounds that Zimmerman received. Did he get a fractured skull? Was Martin taking his head and pounding it on the cement? What did the xrays show? Where was the fracture and how many stitches did he receive? He had a broken nose, correct? Tell me about all of the wounds.

25's commentary on " What Zimmerman Did Wrong" was flawless!

Wrong. It was heavily flawed.

Only a hack like you would say that the flawed is flawless.

What was flawed? Ive asked some questions...they are not being answered. If its flawed tell me where...I want to know...and I wont even get mad. I have no problem admitting mistake...Ill even put it in bold letters.

I see both sides...I have questions for both sides. Im waiting for the evidence like most others, but until then, these questions are in my head.

Off Topic:

So my dog is sitting in front of me whining. He has eaten, went to the bathroom, has plenty of water...and hes not ready for bed yet...he does this to me all the time...I cant read your mind dude!!!

lol...and when I look away from him...he grunts at me like hes irritated...little brat...lol.

okay...carry on.

He wants your attention; probably a belly rub.

Let me explain something. I'm "Old School".

That means I believe in God, that a man should be Head of Household, that your word MEANS something, that God blessed America, ....

AND...

I BELIEVE IN A FAIR FIGHT!

When you're "Old School", you believe that two men fighting should be settled with their fists! You don't get in a "FISTfight", ...

Get your ass whipped....

And THEN....

PULL OUT A GUN AND SHOOT THE PERSON THAT WHIPPED YOUR ASS TO DEATH!

ESPECIALLY, when YOU started the fight!!!!!!!!!(if there was a fight)

That's a

PUNK

COWARD & A

BITCH!!!

To people from the "Old School"!

PERIOD!

Let me explain something. I'm "Old School".

That means I believe in God, that a man should be Head of Household, that your word MEANS something, that God blessed America, ....

AND...

I BELIEVE IN A FAIR FIGHT!

When you're "Old School", you believe that two men fighting should be settled with their fists! You don't get in a "FISTfight", ...

Get your ass whipped....

And THEN....

PULL OUT A GUN AND SHOOT THE PERSON THAT WHIPPED YOUR ASS TO DEATH!

ESPECIALLY, when YOU started the fight!!!!!!!!!(if there was a fight)

That's a

PUNK

COWARD & A

BITCH!!!

To people from the "Old School"!

PERIOD!

That's where I was going. If he didn't have a fractured skull or a life or death injury, the gun had no business being taken out.

Can we agree that TM did not deserve to be shot dead in the street before he graduated high school because he went to the store to buy some Skittles?????

Because they are.

To the extent that Trayvon got shot and killed by Zimmerman, the QUESTION is whether or not it was necessary for Zimmerman to have done so in order to defend himself against a beat down being inflicted on him by Trayvon that Zimmerman allegedly believed was going to get him (Zimmerman) either severely injured or killed.

So, no, you dipshit. We cannot "agree" that Trayvon didn't deserve to die for merely going to the store to buy Skittles. That was NEVER the question, you hack idiot.

On the other hand...the QUESTION is also whether trayvon was acting in self defense when he asked what the problem was and GZ reached for the side of his hip that his gun was on. If trayvons object was to get to him before he pulled whatever out of his pocket, then couldnt that be considered self defense in trayvons favor?

To me this is the nuts of this case...who acted in self defense first? Arguments can be made for both...at this point in the trial a little objectivity would be nice on both sides.

Because they are.

I never heard of the wounds that Zimmerman received. Did he get a fractured skull? Was Martin taking his head and pounding it on the cement? What did the xrays show? Where was the fracture and how many stitches did he receive? He had a broken nose, correct? Tell me about all of the wounds.

Evidence of the injuries to Z has been talked about and links posted many times on here. A simple internet search can find them. A search of this thread can do the same.

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

George Zimmerman's injuries*Pictures - CBS News

George Zimmerman Head Injury | Zimmerman Injuries | Photos | Mediaite

@ Cecile, many people are "emotional" about innocent minors being killed.

Forgive me.

There you go again with your projection and spewing. "Innocent minors"? Really? For someone who keeps claiming to be looking for objectivity, you sure as shit spend a lot of time jumping on conclusions like a pit bull on a hambone.

I realize that you have already decided in your head exactly who did what when and that Zimmerman is 100% guilty - whatever nonsense you try to feed us - but can we at least agree that I don't actually give a rat's ass about your personal opinions?

Can anyone tell me about Zimmerman's wounds?

Hey Jackson. I know of the same wounds as you...I dont know what the official report is from the medics or if there is one.

1) At least two significant gashes to the back of the head that were bleeding profusely.

2) Either a broken nose or a seriously bruised and swollen nose. Watch the interview at the scene with the detective the next day...his nose is swollen pretty bad.

Outside of these injuries, i dont know of any others outside of maybe some minor abrasions from the struggle on the ground.

OOPs just got this from [MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION]...thanks, Aye!

'...the family physician of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation."

Note: The black eyes occur when you get punched in the nose...they werent separate punches. Nose not broken, but fractured.

Last edited:
I just noticed the word LIE is in the name Cecilie.

TM was a high school student not yet 18 = MINOR

TM was followed, reported, and confronted by GZ because of GZ's presumptions of a possible criminal intent on TM's part. Which was an erroneous presumption = INNOCENT

You're welcome.

Because they are.

On the other hand...the QUESTION is also whether trayvon was acting in self defense when he asked what the problem was and GZ reached for the side of his hip that his gun was on.

No. That's not a question at the trial. We will never know if he even observed Zimmerman allegedly reaching for a phone.

And HIS state of mind is NOT at all in issue.

If trayvons object was to get to him before he pulled whatever out of his pocket, then couldnt that be considered self defense in trayvons favor?

No. Trayvon has no claim of self defense. He's not on trial for anything. And the jury will be instructed NOT to engage in speculation. Legally, it makes NO difference what Trayvon may have thought or guessed or believed. The ONLY valid legal questions for the jury to determine in that regard are: what did Zimmerman believe and whether or not that belief was "reasonable."

To me this is the nuts of this case...who acted in self defense first? Arguments can be made for both...at this point in the trial a little objectivity would be nice on both sides.

To you? Your questions are not the legal issue that the jury will get instructed on.

There is nothing to be "objective" about. YOUR idle questions are entirely beside the point.

The SOLE questions revolve around what Zimmerman believed and whether or not such beliefs were objectively and subjectively reasonable under the circumstances (as the jury finds those circumstances to have been).

But "they always get away"....

It's a truth.

With NW at least you scare them off.

Well, hopefully this one wont get away if he did infact murder that unarmed guy.

If found guilty, I hope he rots. I really do. I dont mean two years, probation and a gig at fox. I mean, 50 years hard time.

Because they are.

On the other hand...the QUESTION is also whether trayvon was acting in self defense when he asked what the problem was and GZ reached for the side of his hip that his gun was on.

No. That's not a question at the trial. We will never know if he even observed Zimmerman allegedly reaching for a phone.

And HIS state of mind is NOT at all in issue.

If trayvons object was to get to him before he pulled whatever out of his pocket, then couldnt that be considered self defense in trayvons favor?

No. Trayvon has no claim of self defense. He's not on trial for anything. And the jury will be instructed NOT to engage in speculation. Legally, it makes NO difference what Trayvon may have thought or guessed or believed. The ONLY valid legal questions for the jury to determine in that regard are: what did Zimmerman believe and whether or not that belief was "reasonable."

To you? Your questions are not the legal issue that the jury will get instructed on.

There is nothing to be "objective" about. YOUR idle questions are entirely beside the point.

The SOLE questions revolve around what Zimmerman believed and whether or not such beliefs were objectively and subjectively reasonable under the circumstances (as the jury finds those circumstances to have been).

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Very reasonable and fair responses.

I would disagree on your first point. Zimmerman is claiming self defense and if it is shown that Trayvon was acting in self defense then it would show at the same time that GZ initiated the struggle. I think this will be key to the case and it will most certainly addressed. Self defense suggests the other party initiated the struggle...the prosecution will be looking to prove that GZ initiated it...I believe they will use his own words in the interrogation to do this...if they dont, then imo they are making a mistake.

My point is that both cant claim self defense...if the prosecution shows that GZ initiated it and therefore Trayvon was acting in self defense then by default they are showing GZ wasnt?

We do not need to know if Trayvon "observed" the reaching...GZ admits it and states that as he is reaching for it he was charged and punched. GZ states this twice...once in interrogation and the other the very next day with the detective at the scene.

To your next response...I would reiterate that it makes all the difference in the world when claiming self defense that it is shown that the other party initiated the struggle. If GZ is reaching for something and that something later turns out to be a gun (not a phone)...then it could and I will assume will be argued that he initiated the struggle and that trayvon was defending himself against whatever GZ was grabbing for. Again, it hurts GZ that there was a gun there...it shows that as it turns out, trayvon wasnt overreacting because in fact there was a gun there. Do you see what I mean?

You wrote:
"The SOLE questions revolve around what Zimmerman believed and whether or not such beliefs were objectively and subjectively reasonable under the circumstances (as the jury finds those circumstances to have been)."

Well said...I agree.

Last edited:
But "they always get away"....

It's a truth.

With NW at least you scare them off.

Well, hopefully this one wont get away if he did infact murder that unarmed guy.

If found guilty, I hope he rots. I really do. I dont mean two years, probation and a gig at fox. I mean, 50 years hard time.

^ What autoZona [ :eusa_liar: ] really hopes is that somebody snuffs Zimmerman and that's not dependent on WHETHER he's found guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back