The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this may be a stupid question but I'm not to up on all the facts as some of you are..ok here it is. Please answer if someone can.

Was TM in a gated community when this happened? And did who he was visiting live inside that community or somewhere else?

hubby wants to know how fast it sets in, if we can make appointment for say... Next Wednesday and when I'll stop talking.

Is he asking how long it'll take before you stop talking from tetanus? Tell him duct tape across the mouth works faster.

Tetanus (Lockjaw) Treatment, Symptoms, Causes, Shot, and Side Effects by MedicineNet.com

Symptoms can show up in as little 2 days. This isn't something to play with. Go get a shot, either at the ER or at a clinic. You can call the ER and find out what their wait time is; tell them you need a tetanus shot due to stepping on a nail.

For the love of cute babies!!

Can we agree that TM did not deserve to be shot dead in the street before he graduated high school because he went to the store to buy some Skittles?????

IF he initiated a physical altercation with Zimmerman because he was offended at having been followed by Zimmerman, that would constitute doing something wrong, you dimwit.

If Trayvon did that, then the real question is "what did Zimmerman do wrong?"

I can answer the what did Zimmerman do wrong.

1) He followed someone suspicious and holstered a gun. You call the police if you witness someone doing something wrong...if the police had come...what would they have done based on the evidence GZ was giving them...Trayvon would have simply said he went to the store and was walking to his dads fiances house. No crime there.

2) When he was approached and asked what the problem was...GZ didnt man up and tell him...GZ was following him because he thought there was a problem, so when asked by that person, why not tell him what the problem is?

3) Instead, when asked, GZ reached for his "phone" and was hit while doing it. How did Trayvon know what he was grabbing for and as it turns out there was no fun there...it was a gun.

4) MR Z was following someone like they had already committed a crime...they always get away? What was trayvon getting away from...what had he done up to that point?

on the other hand...in hindsight...Trayvon could have asked in a less intimidating way and then explained where he was going...or he could have just continued to walk to the house instead of circling back around.

You CAN answer, but your answer is bogus.

Following Trayvon is not "wrong."

You can SAY that Zimmerman "hoisted" a gun, but you have exactly ZERO evidence of that.

I didnt say he "hoisted" anything...I said he reached for "something" and he was hit while in that act...those are Mr Zs own words (He said he was reaching for a phone...call me skeptical on that one). It turns out that there was no phone there as Mr Z admits...but there was a gun. He reached and he got hit. The prosecution is going to use that against him..."How did Trayvon know what you were reaching for"?...the next question to him will be: "and what side of your hips was your gun holstered"?

You are a thinker...arent you skeptical about a few of these things? I sure am. I know there has been no evidence submitted as we are still in jury selection, but dont they raise questions initially. Looking at both sides and trying to put myself in the position of both individuals...those are the questions I have.

Last edited:
I've said from the get go that you couldn't find a bigger FUBAR'D moment ever than these two poor souls running into each other that night.

Sheesh.

What did Martin do wrong?

This is a good question. I am curious as to GZs comment of "they always get away"...well Mr Z what was Martin getting away from? Its not like GZ witnessed him breaking into someones house. Get away from what Mr Z? A good prosecutor will make him answer that...and what is Mr Z going to say to that?

:clap2:

IF he initiated a physical altercation with Zimmerman because he was offended at having been followed by Zimmerman, that would constitute doing something wrong, you dimwit.

1) He followed someone suspicious and holstered a gun. You call the police if you witness someone doing something wrong...if the police had come...what would they have done based on the evidence GZ was giving them...Trayvon would have simply said he went to the store and was walking to his dads fiances house. No crime there.

2) When he was approached and asked what the problem was...GZ didnt man up and tell him...GZ was following him because he thought there was a problem, so when asked by that person, why not tell him what the problem is?

3) Instead, when asked, GZ reached for his "phone" and was hit while doing it. How did Trayvon know what he was grabbing for and as it turns out there was no phone there...it was a gun.

4) MR Z was following someone like they had already committed a crime...they always get away? What was trayvon getting away from...what had he done up to that point?

on the other hand...in hindsight...Trayvon could have asked in a less intimidating way and then explained where he was going...or he could have just continued to walk to the house instead of circling back around.

That's a pretty impressive citing of events that were only witnessed by Zimmerman and Martin, Miss Cleo. Did you see that in your crystal ball, or did your spirit guide tell you about it?

hubby wants to know how fast it sets in, if we can make appointment for say... Next Wednesday and when I'll stop talking.

Is he asking how long it'll take before you stop talking from tetanus? Tell him duct tape across the mouth works faster.

Tetanus (Lockjaw) Treatment, Symptoms, Causes, Shot, and Side Effects by MedicineNet.com

Symptoms can show up in as little 2 days. This isn't something to play with. Go get a shot, either at the ER or at a clinic. You can call the ER and find out what their wait time is; tell them you need a tetanus shot due to stepping on a nail.

Hee hee...good one, Aye.:eusa_angel:

Can we agree that TM did not deserve to be shot dead in the street before he graduated high school because he went to the store to buy some Skittles?????

Can we agree that you need to stop spewing your emotions all over everything and demanding that everyone else accept them as objective reality?

Show of hands...

How many people have you seen (or even heard of), that started an altercation with a stranger who was packing a pistol?

Ready, go!

Trayvon didn't think he was packing.

Look I'm a little white girl 5'4" always ran my bands at the door. Door vs the house, Always assumed the worst. Never thought the best of anyone. I would have jumped Zimmerman too in a line up to get into a club. Or Trayvon.

This situation with Martin and Zimmerman is the most unreal bad moment in history. Neither one deserved this.

I'm so sorry it has turned out this way.

Zimmerman: Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got
something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.
Dispatcher: Just let me know if he does anything ok
Zimmerman: How long until you get an officer over here?
Dispatcher: Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does
anything else.
Zimmerman: Okay. These assholes they always get away. When you come to the
clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the
clubhouse.
Dispatcher: So it's on the lefthand side from the clubhouse?
Zimmerman: No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left...uh
you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. Shit he's running.
Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?
Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.
Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman: The back entrance...fucking [unintelligible]
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that
Zimmerman: Ok
Dispatcher: Alright sir what is your name?
Zimmerman: George...He ran.
Dispatcher: Alright George what's your last name?
Zimmerman: Zimmerman
Dispatcher: And George what's the phone number you're calling from?
Zimmerman: [redacted by
Mother Jones
]
Dispatcher: Alright George we do have them on the way, do you want to meet with the
officer when they get out there?
Zimmerman: Alright, where you going to meet with them at?
Zimmerman: If they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the
club house, and uh, straight past the club house and make a left, and then they
go past the mailboxes, that’s my truck...[unintelligible]
Dispatcher: What address are you parked in front of?
Zimmerman: I don’t know, it’s a cut through so I don’t know the address.
Dispatcher: Okay do you live in the area?
Zimmerman: Yeah, I...[unintelligible]
Dispatcher: What’s your apartment number?
Zimmerman: It’s a home it’s 1950, oh crap I don’t want to give it all out, I don’t
know where this kid is.
Dispatcher: Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes
then?
Zimmerman: Yeah that’s fine.
Dispatcher: Alright George, I’ll let them know to meet you around there okay?
Zimmerman: Actually could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at?
Dispatcher: Okay, yeah that’s no problem.
Zimmerman: Should I give you my number or you got it?
Dispatcher: Yeah I got it [Phone Number redacted]
Zimmerman: Yeah you got it.
Dispatcher: Okay no problem, I’ll let them know to call you when you’re in the
area.
Zimmerman: Thanks.
Dispatcher: You’re welcome.
<<END OF CALL>>

All of the above quotes in blue are incorrect assumptions of wrong doings of Martin and biases. The boy was merely walking across yards to get to another house eating skittles and drinking tea. He wasn't checking anyone out. He was talking to a girl on the phone. There was no "deal."

George Zimmerman was looking for a crime and he found Martin who wasn't doing anything wrong. But Martin ended up dead.

Assumption: " Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got
something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is."

Bias: "These assholes they always get away."

Assumption of wrong doing: "Shit he's running" "Zimmerman: The back entrance...fucking [unintelligible]"

Police tell Zimmerman to stand down:
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

What happened in the minutes of the confrontation? I do not know. It could have been self defense on the part of Zimmerman. But would we have reached this point if Zimmerman hadn't been looking for a crime and found Martin walking with skittles and tea instead? That's where I have my problem. Still can't get past Zimmerman thinking he found an "Asshole and this one wasn't going to get away."

3) Instead, when asked, GZ reached for his "phone" and was hit while doing it. How did Trayvon know what he was grabbing for and as it turns out there was no phone there...it was a gun.

That's a pretty impressive citing of events that were only witnessed by Zimmerman and Martin, Miss Cleo. Did you see that in your crystal ball, or did your spirit guide tell you about it?

i dont know a Miss Cleo. Im simply looking at both sides and going with the little information that we have recieved. Are you saying that GZ wasnt following him like he committed a crime? What does "They always get away" mean if he wasnt.

Let me ask you this...suppose the cops did show up before trayvon got to him...what was GZ going to tell him and what was the cop going to do as a result? MR Z was in hot pursuit!!...you can gather that just from the 911 call.

Im just looking for some objectivity here. Im finding it more and more difficult to find that from either side regarding this issue.

I dont appreciate the sarcasm either. Im asking valid questions...answer them how you wish, but dont accuse me of a crystal ball.

Last edited:

Can we agree that your "questions" are quite completely retarded?

Because they are.

To the extent that Trayvon got shot and killed by Zimmerman, the QUESTION is whether or not it was necessary for Zimmerman to have done so in order to defend himself against a beat down being inflicted on him by Trayvon that Zimmerman allegedly believed was going to get him (Zimmerman) either severely injured or killed.

So, no, you dipshit. We cannot "agree" that Trayvon didn't deserve to die for merely going to the store to buy Skittles. That was NEVER the question, you hack idiot.

He wasn't shot because he went to the store to buy Skittles. Where did that come from?

Now keep those hands in the air... and add to that..

... "started an altercation with a stranger that was packing"...

AND THEY'RE UNARMED...

AND THEY ARE A HIGH SCHOOL, & THE ONE PACKING IS GROWN!

^^^ IN YOUR LIFE....... when have you EVER even HEARD of such a thing?

Thanks

Chicago killings - happens every day there. Why isn't there an uproar over that?

This is a good question. I am curious as to GZs comment of "they always get away"...well Mr Z what was Martin getting away from? Its not like GZ witnessed him breaking into someones house. Get away from what Mr Z? A good prosecutor will make him answer that...and what is Mr Z going to say to that?

:clap2:

Have you ever done N Watch? You bet Zimmerman says they always get away. Because they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back