The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't GZ's asshole brother start some shit back up......in the racist department? 2 times, I think. Posting ONLINE pics of TM and slamming him.
To me....that shows how these idgiots just can't keep this in check. Not even RIGHT BEFORE the trial was about to blast off with jury selection.
I do need to say.....hope GZ hasn't contracted heart disease while he's eating high off his fellow racists/donator's hog! This has to be alot better than the food stamps he was getting before.
Anyway....while I'm spilling all this anger......
HE WAS TOLD TO STOP FOLLOWING! DON'T FOLLOW! To quote:,
"Sir, we don't need you to do that".

Didn't GZ's asshole brother start some shit back up......in the racist department? 2 times, I think. Posting ONLINE pics of TM and slamming him.
To me....that shows how these idgiots just can't keep this in check. Not even RIGHT BEFORE the trial was about to blast off with jury selection.
I do need to say.....hope GZ hasn't contracted heart disease while he's eating high off his fellow racists/donator's hog! This has to be alot better than the food stamps he was getting before.

What part of "obeyed" don't you get girl?

He stopped following when the 911 operator told him to.

Last edited:
NO LIES.

look, I can participate in a thread about this but I will be damned if I have to post with lies.

I want that done and over.

His brother was losing it because there was no outcry when two black kids blew away a baby in a stroller.

That was the story. The mother didn't have any money to give the kids so the black kid shot the baby in the stroller in the face.

But Trayvon gets the worlds attention as compared to a black kid literally putting a gun to a baby's face and fucking blowing off the baby's face.

What idiots cant keep shit in check girl? You don't have a clue what you are talking about and flap off?

This is the mother of the baby who got blown away in the stroller. Zimmerman's brother was trying to point out the difference in rage.

Looky looky everyone freaking out about Trayvon but no one freakining out that two black kids blew the face off a white baby in a stroller.

What's wrong with this picture? She's white. Oh you don't count. You are white and your baby is white.

article-2298453-18E6DBA8000005DC-722_634x519.jpg

Last edited:

His brother was losing it because there was no outcry when two black kids blew away a baby in a stroller.

That was the story. The mother didn't have any money to give the kids so the black kid shot the baby in the stroller in the face.

But Trayvon gets the worlds attention as compared to a black kid literally putting a gun to a baby's face and fucking blowing off the baby's face.

What idiots cant keep shit in check girl? You don't have a clue what you are talking about and flap off?

That is totally irrelevant to this case. It's no excuse to kill an innocent 18 year old kid.:evil:

This is the mother of the baby who got blown away in the stroller. Zimmerman's brother was trying to point out the difference in rage.

Looky looky everyone freaking out about Trayvon but no one freakining out that two black kids blew the face off a white baby in a stroller.

What's wrong with this picture? She's white. Oh you don't count. You are white and your baby is white.

Strawman, red herring.

Stop being a liar.

If Z is acquitted it will encourage vigilantism. This was not the intention or the purpose of the stand your ground law.

Z's defense is a stretch of the law and of his imagination.

That is totally irrelevant to this case. It's no excuse to kill an innocent 18 year old kid.:evil:

Hey hey hey...

No one made it an excuse to kill Trayvon. But I'll be damned if I let her idiotic post stand

. I get it. A black kid I s is killed by Zimmerman but a white kid was killed by blacks. I see And he is upset. I see the similarities in the situation really. both kids were killed.

Stop being a liar.

He stopped following him Zona.

. I get it. A black kid I s is killed by Zimmerman but a white kid was killed by blacks. I see And he is upset. I see the similarities in the situation really. both kids were killed.

Where's your outrage? Baby was in a stroller and got its face blown off. Oh it's white. We don't need to care.

Show me how you cared. Show me your threads. Show me your posts. You know the caring about a white kids baby face blown off in front of his mother.

Show me how you have cared.

ruh roh....

One was in a stroller. You can't see the difference?

Who got the press though.?

ruh roh....

One was in a stroller. You can't see the difference?

Who got the press though.?

Great point...thats why most of the racial incitement is fake and hypocritical. Do you think this lady will be suspicious of being approached alone by two black teens again?...Most likely she will...if she does she will be called racist, stereotyping and profiling.

People have different reasons for being suspicious...if they are they usually have a reason to be based on their own life experiences.

However, I am not for following suspicions with a loaded gun...theres a line that needs to be drawn.

I've been keeping up alot with this case.
TD please provide the link where they PROVE that GZ stopped.
I can't seem to find one.
There's this though....
Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He stops breathing heavy. I'm into murder and crime big time. Geeze that doesn't sound good does it?

And no my husband doesn't know about the new insurance policy :lol:

You have to actually listen to it and you know he stopped. You have to listen to the call girl. Honest.

That's the get go for me on this. Did he follow? No. So then it means the idiot told the truth and got the shit kicked out of him.

Now you have to understand too he didn't want to shoot. It was only when he realizef that Trayvon found his gun on his body that George shot.

That had to be the worlds worst moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back