The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For three weeks I watched the George Zimmerman trial, I researched case law, and picked the brains of other posters qualified in the law. From the moment Zimmerman was arrested, I knew he was a political target. And then from that moment on, I knew he wasn't guilty of anything.

From the moment he was arrested you knew he wasn't guilty of anything?

It took 44 days for him to be. It turned out and as I deduced last year, it must have been because there wasn't enough evidence to convict him. It turns out I was right. I made this prediction to my grandmother and in the last forum I was in. Oh yeah, I didn't start studying to be a paralegal three weeks ago, I started last January.

So, yes I knew. You'd much rather not know, and you would much rather be a troll.

In Southern states.

I am sure most of the pro-gun people would support that.

Nope.

They should legally arm themselves in ALL the states, both northern and southern.

But the threshold in most states is 21 for CCW.

It is usually illegal for any minor to own a firearm, generally.

Not here.

We are happy with our gun laws.

You guys have different laws.

I think black folks should take advantage of them.

While the courts may not provide the same sort of protection for them if the off a white guy that they think means them harm.

Prison is better then dead.

And if it's legal? You still have a shot.:eek:

If a Hispanic guy is beating the crap out of a black guy they should get to shoot them all day long. Same if its a white, asian, whatever. I don't see the problem.

Wow - Sunny - watch the Stamina video above.

He so. gets. it.

Has he been reading our thread??

I don't have frickin' sound on my computer. I'll find the youtube and bookmark for when I purchase a new monitor. Mine blitzed out a few weeks ago.

In the meantime, you could get some stand-alone speakers.

I have some Creative brand external computer speakers I got from Walmart for $20.

Computer Speakers for Less - Walmart.com

And, as an extra added bonus... Walmart is now selling TWINKIES!!!

1373303366000-AP-Hostess-Bankruptcy-1307121107_4_3.jpg

In Southern states.

They do already.
More American's need to exercise their 2nd amendment rights, be they Black, Brown, Yellow or White.
30% of Blacks legally own guns compared to 43% White.
This is not a racial issue. It is a 2nd amendment right for all Americans to legally own a gun.

No one takes the Florida law, or the white racism behind that law - very seriously.

The State of Florida knows all along it is a Federal case, and wanted to end the Sanford charade ASAP to save money.

Now it's on to the Federal Courts with the killer.

It's only the very beginning for Zimmerman.

:)

All you got is opinion and conjecture.

Tell us how the Feds are going to bring a Civil Rights case against a Man who was adjudicated Not Guilty in a self defense case.

Tell us how it's a "Federal Case" and why?

You really are a stupid human being. No wonder you're a dimocrap. You probably have an above average IQ in your peer group

Go away

Ideally, no one would reproduce.

Why would that be ideal?

People wouldn't have to harassed and then drawn into being killed like Trayvon was. There are many murders where people suffer horrible fates. The ravages of war would end for real in that case. There are millions if not billions who have one illness or another that makes their lives miserable. I understand plenty of people have great lives, but if no one were left, how'd they be missed? Misery would end peacefully, and the only sacrifice would be there wouldn't be children for a period of time. Why do people commit suicide? And it's common for people not want to be alive at all, though how many can only be guessed at. Why continue to turn out people that ultimately won't want to live? Of course, children love life, but that is short in comparison to the long languishing adulthood of so many.

In Southern states.

Nope.

They should legally arm themselves in ALL the states, both northern and southern.

Not here.

While the courts may not provide the same sort of protection for them if the off a white guy that they think means them harm.

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts do not constitute the entirety of the Northern States.

And Maryland as much as we loathe to admit it, is a Southern State.

Rtc2.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rtc2.gif

Last edited:
Should Trayvon's family sue the media for smearing a innocent kid's name and causing racial hatred?

They didn't. The media did everything they could to sway the whole country into thinking that TM was an innocent child who was gunned down in cold blood by a white racist for minding his own business.

He legally carried a gun, was attacked for doing what he thought he was suppose to as the neighborhood watch group captain. And what ensued was tragic. But if it had been me. I too would have defended myself. While Trayvon Martin was only 17, he was the size of a man, with the attitude of a street fighter.

If my kid started acting like a thug, I would punish him and show that there are consequences to acting like a thug. The parents, I am afraid, failed their son, this culture has failed most of our youth

For three weeks I watched the George Zimmerman trial, I researched case law, and picked the brains of other posters qualified in the law. From the moment Zimmerman was arrested, I knew he was a political target. And then from that moment on, I knew he wasn't guilty of anything. This man was used and vilified by a good many people here. To those I say, you were wrong. To those who thought this was some sort of game: You were wrong. As for those who chose to exploit the pain and grief of a mother and father who lost their child in all of this, you were wrong as well.

You were wrong for making assumptions without base about a man you hardly ever knew. This issue was filled with the disease of racism and politics. Not only did we dishonor the memory of the fallen in doing so, we disrespected the family of the survivor. This entire thing reeked of hatred. Now I must ask you: What if you were the one being falsely accused for defending yourself? What if you became a political target for ruthless persecution and vilification? What does it matter who followed who? To lose a child, you must know pain on a personal level nobody else can imagine.

Throughout this trial, the idiocy of the charges brought against George Zimmerman were clearly revealed. The motivations behind them were made clearer. Yet some of us chose to succumb to the disinformation fed to them by the media and by their party. But now I hope, since Zimmerman has been found not guilty by the due diligence of a jury of his peers and his attorneys, that this serves a lesson to some. Politics can never get in the way of justice. For those of us who thought this was an issue of race. You were wrong. Justice will always prevail.
Zimmerman should never have been charged. The exculpatory evidence was overwhelming. Had it not been for attention whore politicians and media personalities intervening and brushing aside what was a thorough local police investigation that had also found Zimmerman not guilty, this circus would never have happened.

Of course we know that the president and the left in general will never miss an opportunity to divide Americans along racial and economic lines, in order to reap the benefits.

And now they are cheapening the memory of famed civil rights leaders like Dr Martin Luther King Jr by invoking their names in a case that had absolutely nothing to do about race.

Someone should remind them the children's story about a boy that cried wolf.

Last edited:
For three weeks I watched the George Zimmerman trial, I researched case law, and picked the brains of other posters qualified in the law. From the moment Zimmerman was arrested, I knew he was a political target. And then from that moment on, I knew he wasn't guilty of anything. This man was used and vilified by a good many people here. To those I say, you were wrong. To those who thought this was some sort of game: You were wrong. As for those who chose to exploit the pain and grief of a mother and father who lost their child in all of this, you were wrong as well.

You were wrong for making assumptions without base about a man you hardly ever knew. This issue was filled with the disease of racism and politics. Not only did we dishonor the memory of the fallen in doing so, we disrespected the family of the survivor. This entire thing reeked of hatred. Now I must ask you: What if you were the one being falsely accused for defending yourself? What if you became a political target for ruthless persecution and vilification? What does it matter who followed who? To lose a child, you must know pain on a personal level nobody else can imagine.

Throughout this trial, the idiocy of the charges brought against George Zimmerman were clearly revealed. The motivations behind them were made clearer. Yet some of us chose to succumb to the disinformation fed to them by the media and by their party. But now I hope, since Zimmerman has been found not guilty by the due diligence of a jury of his peers and his attorneys, that this serves a lesson to some. Politics can never get in the way of justice. For those of us who thought this was an issue of race. You were wrong. Justice will always prevail.

Ya know, you are such a pompous cock smoker that one would think that you are a Cclayton jones sock. You did nothing but parrot shit posted by others and spew the shit put out on the news. Its obvious you are fishing for a slap on the back, so I'll throw you a pos rep because you need them so bad. You are about stupid. Here you go, here is some pity rep since you are asking so blatantly.

Wow, coming from you that almost hurt. You're gonna sit there and call me all sorts of names and insult me, then accuse me of being a sock. Clayton is a liberal asskisser, I will have nothing to do with him. If I were "fishing for a slap on the back" I would be whining like mamooth is on his little bitchy thread in another forum. I don't need slaps on the back, I don't even care, I post here to engage in intelligent conversation. I didn't ask for anybody's approval.

Oh but hey, you must be jealous that an OP got so much attention. Go sit in the corner and pout like a little child if you feel that way. Your cry for attention did not go unnoticed, though. Here is return rep for being the self aggrandizing prick that you are. This is almost self-projection the more I read it! I'll ignore this little spat now, and move on with other things. I'm in a lot of pain right now with a bad back, so if we ever have this little discussion again, I'll slap you with a neg.

Nope.

Not here.

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts do not constitute the entirety of the Northern States.

And Maryland as much as we loathe to admit it, is a Southern State.

Rtc2.gif

File:Rtc2.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So now you have a problem with "States" rights?

:lol:

And what did CBS do?

They made the edited tape to prove that Zimmerman was a racist.

And the link to this is... ?
Do I have to hold your hand and walk through everything?

You need a link? That link has been provided numerous times here. It's a fact pal. If you are going to discuss, try getting caught up on the facts before you waste all our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back