The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't Zimmerman just stay in his truck and wait for the cops he called AND/OR just tell Trayvon who he was and why he was watching?

That is what I said should have been done and because it wasn't it was a manslaughter charge - maybe 10 yrs tops. But they wanted to go for 2nd degree murder - bargained down to Manslaughter STILL giving him 30 years so..... they got nothing. I have to agree with Alan Dershowitz. Both Prosecutors should be barred from every practicing law again.

After learning what was suppressed such as the skittles drug - I went to a local story to check it out and see if this purple drink was for real. Were the stores selling extra skittles? Guess what I found? Stacked boxes of skittles in every flavor you could imagine. There were noticably far more boxes of skittles than any other candy on the shelf! Evidently, this is a very popular drug and the skittles are flying off the shelves. It does appear he may not have been planning to "eat them"..

Why haven't they banned skittles off the shelves? Why did the skittles company pay black teens to let them do an advert wrap around on their vehicles or even give them vehicles to drive in order to advertise skittles and who taught these kids to do this? Where did it first begin is what I'm wondering.

Wow. some of the comments here.

I believe the lesson from all of this, if there is any, is that if someone is following you it is wise not to turn around and attack them because they might have a gun... Wouldn't it be so much simpler to call the cops and tell them someone's following you? Had Martin done this the PD would have linked this up and told both men to stand down and wait for their arrival...

Zimmerman called the cops and they told him to stand down. He didn't listen and pursued anyway.

There are a lot of ifs and buts in the case but for you to try to turn it around into "simple police involvement" and pretend no police contact was made, directions given by the police and they were ignored is dealing in fantasy

Zimmerman being told by the police to stand down was never anything the jury heard. What the jury heard was that the dispatcher told Zimmerman "you don't need to do that".

What is this skittles drug people keep talking about? It's candy

Edit: never mind. I just googled it. I had no idea you could make drugs with skittles. Sigh...

Last edited:
Wow. some of the comments here.

I believe the lesson from all of this, if there is any, is that if someone is following you it is wise not to turn around and attack them because they might have a gun... Wouldn't it be so much simpler to call the cops and tell them someone's following you? Had Martin done this the PD would have linked this up and told both men to stand down and wait for their arrival...

Zimmerman called the cops and they told him to stand down. He didn't listen and pursued anyway.

There are a lot of ifs and buts in the case but for you to try to turn it around into "simple police involvement" and pretend no police contact was made, directions given by the police and they were ignored is dealing in fantasy

None of what you said amounts to anything but fantasy.

How about instead of spouting nonsense actually watch the trial and see the evidence for yourself from the source itself instead of your left wing media? The trial and the phone calls are all over youtube, if you can't find it I can set you up.

For the record, in the trial it was testified that Zimmerman did not have to listen to that "police man" but it was never even proven that he did not. And of course it's not a crime to follow someone.

And next, you can look at how amazing cute good "little kid" Trayvon actually was. He is a gangster, fighter and a drug abuser by all evidence.

Justice was served. The video posted here is a very good representation of the truth. I wish the media presented the truth and not their fantasies.

Last edited:
Well, this certainly explains the brain damage I was previously assuming you had......

I work at a top flight financial firm and am getting close to 100K a year.

And with computers.

Man..just imagine what I could do without the Brain Damage.

:cool:

$100K tech job in New York? No wonder you're such a braggart. :lmao:

That means you can afford a car OR a parking space for it.

I was making more until the layoff.

But..I got a little more than a car.

2 apartments, a parking space..and a car.

How's it going for you in that mansion and yacht?

:eusa_whistle:

Why didn't Zimmerman just stay in his truck and wait for the cops he called AND/OR just tell Trayvon who he was and why he was watching?

What the neighborhood watch captain in my area told me was this: "A good neighborhood watch captain would get to know the residents of his neighborhood and would have rolled down the window and offered the kid a ride home, that way you make a connection, you can store his face in your memory for future reference, and you find out where he lives".

GZ apparently didn't think to do ANY of those things, along with not even bothering to help revive the kid once he shot him.

What's frightening about this verdict is that it allows for someone to follow GZ, pick a fight with him, and then kill him, and as long as that person has a good story they made up, they'll get off scott-free, too, because murder is state-sanctioned in America now, and oddly enough, the small government people are the ones cheering it! Go fucking figure...

The first line in bold?
Who said Zimmerman was a good neighborhood watch captain?

The second line in bold?
You are assuming there will be no witnesses, no videos, no nothing....otherwise, one would not get off scott free.

Zimmerman was not aware there were no witnesses. To the contrary, he likely believed there were seeing as it took place right smack dab in the middle of a resident complex.

The cop testified that during questioning Zimmerman was happy about the prospects of there being video of the event. Of course that is more evidence that the decision was based on rather than the emotion the media is running with.

You put another nail in Trayvon's coffin by making such a stupid statement.

And you sealed his coffin with your first 6 witnesses who testified FOR the defense - O'Mara didn't even need to call witnesses after your strange, strange case.

:(

This isn't a day to celebrate.

An innocent young man is dead.

This isn't a day to troll. You dishonor the life of this "innocent young man" when you do so. Show some freaking respect.

What? You wrap your self in the verdict and start a rep circle jerk thread about it and then say " have respect" ? Your OP was a troll post. Nothing more then rep whoring using the memory a dead kid to do it.

He is a hypocrite of the first order.

If Obama is really serious about stemming gun violence he might start here;

And I really hate making posts like this but Obama is once again lying to push some kind of race dividing agenda.

"Black-on-black crime is a sensitive subject in this increasingly polarized nation. *While covered in academia and occasionally addressed by talking heads on television, some believe it rarely, if ever, receives the type and depth of attention it deserves. Instead, critics argue that this national tragedy is usually swept under the rug by powerful interest groups and individuals more concerned with elevating their own racially-driven agendas than addressing the real issues at hand. The Trayvon Martin case is only the most recent example of this grim hypocrisy.

Indeed, statistics support a very different narrative than the one usually offered by “race hustlers,” as Pastor C.L. Bryant calls them, who routinely portray an America where members of the black community are selectively targeted and brutalized by white racists.

A 2007 special report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, reveals that approximately 8,000 — and, in certain years, as many as 9,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling figure is accompanied by another equally sobering fact, that 93% of these murders are in fact perpetrated by other blacks. The analysis, supported by FBI records, finds that in 2005 alone, for example, African Americans accounted for 49% of all homicide victims in the US — again, almost exclusively at the hands of other African Americans.

?Race Wars? Part 1: The Shocking Data on Black-on-Black Crime | Video | TheBlaze.com

Obama's verdict speech. Couldn't see that coming. What a fn hypocrite.

Obama on Zimmerman verdict: 'A jury has spoken' - First Read

>>President Barack Obama urged Americans to keep calm in the wake of Saturday's jury verdict finding George Zimmerman not guilty of charges associated with the controversial shooting death of black teen Trayvon Martin.
"I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher," Obama said Sunday in a statement. "

Here's the part about the gun agenda:

Obama said: "And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

I'm taking it you've not been involved in many altercations. Because that's rarely the case.

The person yelling, generally keeps yelling.

Once Trayvon was shot, why would GZ keep yelling?

Why?

Because he just shot someone.

Because he was in a fight.

Because he thought he was about to die.

Or..

He wasn't yelling.

:eusa_whistle:

He knew the cops were on the way, people nearby were also talking to 911, Trayvon was no longer beating on him. Why yell?

Assume Trayvon was yelling for help, as he beat on GZ, that somehow makes the shooting a bad one? Please explain further.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back