The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's saying 'nigga' isn't racist - it can be any man regardless of race. BUT '******' is racist.

So who came up with this shit? They both sound racist to me.

She claims in happened in 2000

Someone needs to put out a memo to the HR dept.s that nigga is not a racial remark. Some may need to go back to their old HR dept. to get their jobs back because they were fired for saying that word. I know of one young man that lost his job because he said that word.

and have them sue the NAACP for lost wages and hardship

Dr. Dimayo or however the name is spelled is back tracking he saying it is not consistent with copnnecting with the cement 25 times. I knew that was an exsageration.

He never said that. He said at least two forceful impacts to the sidewalk. Literally all he said on the stand. Don't start making stuff up please.

That I belive. George's head connected with the sidewalk at least twice. The problem I have is how come the witness did not see Trayvon slamming his head into the sidewalk. If someone is slamming someone head int othe cement it wil lbe scene dark ot not. We know Trayvon toward the end was on George. One witness said he was sitting on him and looked like in punching motion,arms going back and fourth, but Trayvon had no scratches on his hands if he punching like that. only from that punch in the nose? The one hand. In the same token if George is making any hand moments that Trayvon thinks he has block or hold his hands down it may look the same.

The prosecution needed to get down on the mat and try diffrent senarios out.

So....only a niggah can say niggah to a niggah.

Got it. 10-4. Check. New world order.

That's younger lingo from 2000.

Us older folks wouldn't understand.

Obviously.

other than that I thought Piers did a remarkable job of falling all over himself to make her look good. I hadn't watch a single MSM "news" feature for maybe 5 years. I now remember why.

I don't think Sharpton is the first racist killer to go free either. It's alleged that the Feds declined to charge Bill Ayers' wife in planning the racist killing of a Black Police officer during a botched attempted Brinks armored car heist because she was doing time.

It's over...

The Prosecution fucked up...

The jury had no choice at-law but to deliver a Not Guilty verdict...

The Feds are not likely to pursue for Hate Crimes, either, according to Holder's speech today...

The evidence just isn't there...

It's over...

Innocent until proven guilty...

He was not proven guilty...

So he was declared Not Guilty...

The justice system has functioned exactly as we all expect it to, when our emotions are not in the mix...

The country has already given this disproportionate attention...

It was one of thousands of shootings that occur every year...

Time for the country to move on to bigger and better and far more important things...

Next slide, please...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back