The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She came damn near close.

1. Zimmerman was behind Trayvon
2. Trayvon was trying to avoid GZ
3. Martin asks GZ "Why are you following me"
4. Immediately, phone drops
5. Immediately, Trayvon yells, "Get off! Get off!"

Looks damning to me. It's testimony and needs proper consideration.

The prosicution needed to put out how it happend a story. the phone falling and disconnecting to the ear piece and the ear piece falling. Tells a lot. There is reason for it.

The juror implied that showed her that TM swung first.

People do not just punch out of nowhere. I guess I will say it. Trayvon walks up says Why you falling me for. George says What are you doing here grabs on too Trayvon's arm possibly to hold himtill the cops gets there, and Trayvon is pulling back all this causing the noise on the phone and saying get off, get off. Causing the ear piece to disconnect from his phone and drop in the grass and then the phone falls out of Trayvons hand and hits the grass and cuts off. Then Trayvon take the oposite fist and pops George in the nose to get him to let go of him.

That's how it starts. It fits together. Trayvon would only had the mark on his fist and George a bloody nose. And i'm only talking about how is started.

This entire interview with Rachel is just for ratings (and for her to make money). There's nothing she can tell that hasn't already been said.

She dissed the "Old School" jury as not understanding young people lingo. Then said where she come from Trayvon just "Whoop Ass" Zimmerman.

Young people lingo!!!

Hole E Crap I have missed the mark on the stuff I taught my kid.

Rat...I promised to watch something else with my DD. Depended on your commentary. It's over???? That was all you gleaned? Let us know after you assess your notepads and highlighted phrases, will you? :shock:

I was getting to the point where I found her almost pleasant, then she went all racist.

She comes across as being very likable and friendly. Like many, her racism comes from what she's learned at home and from her surroundings.

The prosicution needed to put out how it happend a story. the phone falling and disconnecting to the ear piece and the ear piece falling. Tells a lot. There is reason for it.

People do not just punch out of nowhere. I guess I will say it. Trayvon walks up says Why you falling me for. George says What are you doing here grabs on too Trayvon's arm possibly to hold himtill the cops gets there, and Trayvon is pulling back all this causing the noise on the phone and saying get off, get off. Causing the ear piece to disconnect from his phone and drop in the grass and then the phone falls out of Trayvons hand and hits the grass and cuts off. Then Trayvon take the oposite fist and pops George in the nose to get him to let go of him.

That's how it starts. It fits together. Trayvon would only had the mark on his fist and George a bloody nose. And i'm only talking about how is started.

So he admits that GZ made the first physical move. When he had no good reason to stop Trayvon, that IS starting a fight. Go try grabbing someone's arm of someone you don't know on the street and see what happens. That's what Pete means. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Dr. Dimayo or however the name is spelled is back tracking he saying it is not consistent with copnnecting with the cement 25 times. I knew that was an exsageration.

So you admit that GZ made the first physical move. When he had no good reason to stop Trayvon, that IS starting a fight. Go try grabbing someone's arm of someone you don't know on the street and see what happens. :badgrin:

Looks like you found a like mind, Quick.

She's saying 'nigga' isn't racist - it can be any man regardless of race. BUT '******' is racist.

So who came up with this shit? They both sound racist to me.

Your psychic abilities maybe I can use.
I am going to Calder Race Track the 28th.
How do you like Go Bananas in the 4th if the odds go +10-1 in the Sunday matinee?

Rat...I promised to watch something else with my DD. Depended on your commentary. It's over???? That was all you gleaned? Let us know after you assess your notepads and highlighted phrases, will you? :shock:

Me too!! Santy we cant call them DD anymore. It's BH all the way.

I'll find the yootoobs tomorrow and post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back