The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

Said not guilty. That was pretty reliable.

Unless we get a transcript of the deliberation and because of the overwhelming and diverse interest in this trial, we'll never know why they acquitted GZ, no matter how many stories the jurors tell.

So you are saying that the verdict was not reliable, because that was my statement. I didn't ask for your opinion on why people don't tell the truth when they have no motivation to lie.

She dissed the "Old School" jury as not understanding young people lingo. Then said where she come from Trayvon just "Whoop Ass" Zimmerman.

So he hit him, what? Twice?

Yeah..definitely a good reason to put a hole in his heart, alrighty!

Did I hear you volunteering to have your head slammed on concrete as a test ?
I didn't think so

Chief..I've had my head really slammed into cement. Along with being hit in the eye with a crowbar, hit in the head with a bat, stabbed in the hand just to name a few things that's happened in my "exciting" time in bad ol' New York.

Which also gives me a bit of insight on the whole being able to pull the gun out while performing an armlock.

After you get clocked like that..it's generally "Good Night Irene".

It says a lot that so many people keep kicking your ass.
Just saying.

Said not guilty. That was pretty reliable.

Unless we get a transcript of the deliberation and because of the overwhelming and diverse interest in this trial, we'll never know why they acquitted GZ, no matter how many stories the jurors tell.

So you are saying that the verdict was not reliable, because that was my statement. I didn't ask for your opinion on why people don't tell the truth when they have no motivation to lie.

What were we talking about? I said "reliable," and you repeated it. Unless you can manage a few independent statements, it's correct to take that as a reply to my statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back