The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the HELL are you guys seeing these juror reactions? Gosh, I'm out of the loop! Who did they talk to? I missed the connection.

DD on Piers @ 9. Got it.

When did this jurors' reactions come into the news? I thought for sure they would remain anonymous for awhile. WTH?

Anderson Cooper had an exclusive interview with juror B-37 on CNN. He said there will be a replay later tonite.

Sounds like B37 spilled it on the rest of the jurors. Which one was she? Gosh...so much for discretion. I sort of hoped they would stay silent.

She didn't state it outright, but she gives the play-by-play and like listening to sports on the radio, it isn't hard to figure out from there.

she didn't because she couldn't. Speculating doesn't count. You don't get to just make up shit in a court of law

She came damn near close.

1. Zimmerman was behind Trayvon
2. Trayvon was trying to avoid GZ
3. Martin asks GZ "Why are you following me"
4. Immediately, phone drops
5. Immediately, Trayvon yells, "Get off! Get off!"

Looks damning to me. It's testimony and needs proper consideration.

The prosicution needed to put out how it happend a story. the phone falling and disconnecting to the ear piece and the ear piece falling. Tells a lot. There is reason for it.

The best witness in the trial testified to evidence that it was solely Zimmerman that started the fight. When she states GZ was behind Martin right before, it shows Martin was fleeing and other things she said Martin said are consistent with GZ following and tracking down Martin from the get go.

Friend of Trayvon Martin testifies in George Zimmerman murder trial | World news | guardian.co.uk

I have a serious question for you, what planet do you live on?

I'm guessing that he is an old burnout hippie with one too many hits of acid.

I haven't done a single illegal drug for almost 30 years now! :D

she didn't because she couldn't. Speculating doesn't count. You don't get to just make up shit in a court of law

She came damn near close.

1. Zimmerman was behind Trayvon
2. Trayvon was trying to avoid GZ
3. Martin asks GZ "Why are you following me"
4. Immediately, phone drops
5. Immediately, Trayvon yells, "Get off! Get off!"

Looks damning to me. It's testimony and needs proper consideration.

The prosicution needed to put out how it happend a story. the phone falling and disconnecting to the ear piece and the ear piece falling. Tells a lot. There is reason for it.

The juror implied that showed her that TM swung first.

You guys suck doing this drama without us. I'm watching Good Luck Charlie.

Keep on going! This is the good kind of suck.

Juror on Anderson Cooper stated first vote was 3 not guilty, 2 manslaughter and one first degree murder.
Just as I said I thought the long deliberations was from a split.
The Judge's charges of the law was the determining factor as I kept repeating those over and over here to tell the fools that the jury MUST follow the law per Judge's jury instructions.
The evidence backed up Zimmerman's story was the factor that swung the other 3 to not guilty.
Great to see a honest jury not influenced by media, lies, slants, distortions, hearsay and all the other gossip that was thrown here in the "George Zimmerman is a Racist Profiler" orgy.
Justice was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back