Trump Media slumps as Harris victory odds rise after presidential debate

Which "people" are those?

Oh, they hurt Donnie's little feelings by asking him tough questions and not letting him outright lie about stuff.

Anytime someone says "people" are doing or saying something, they are lying.

This is a Trump trick, which is why Rambo also does it

Trump has only himself to blame.
You hate Trump so its ok to fact check him all night but not Harris... dude even other libs are calling out ABC and the debate mods.... also three of the fact checks turns out Trump was right and ABC was wrong... if you enjoy being duped that's fine the rest of us do not enjoy it....

You hate Trump so its ok to fact check him all night but not Harris... dude even other libs are calling out ABC and the debate mods.... also three of the fact checks turns out Trump was right and ABC was wrong... if you enjoy being duped that's fine the rest of us do not enjoy it....
Again, which other libs are calling out ABC?

Give us some names. Bobby Brainworm doesn't count.

Mark Penn for one...
You mean the guy who was part of Hillary's failed 2008 campaign and was hated by most of her staff?

That's the best you have? Really?

Okay, here we go.

According to Politico, Penn has become disenchanted with the leftward shift in the Democratic Party. Philippe Reines suggested that Penn shouldered too much of the blame for Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential defeat. Bill Clinton described Penn's recent 2018-19 commentary as "sour grapes", suggesting “[Penn] wasn’t invited back into the [2016] campaign.”[70]

Advocacy against Trump impeachment​

[edit]
Throughout 2018 and 2019, Penn was vocal with his criticisms of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, regularly appearing on Fox News and contributing columns to The Hill in which he, in the words of Politico, "bashed" the probe and ensuing attempt to impeach then-President Donald Trump.[70]

During this period, CNN and MSNBC declined to book Penn and his frequent appearances were criticized by some who said he was seeking revenge against Democrats for saddling him with Hillary Clinton's defeat in the 2008 U.S. presidential election.[70] The Daily Beast wrote in 2018 that Penn "has emerged in the last year as one of [Trump's] most outspoken defenders."[71]

In an August 4, 2018, appearance on Fox News, Penn called Mueller's investigation into Russian collusion “a national waste of time".[72] Penn published several columns which criticized Mueller and political and legal adversaries of Trump.[71][73] In online opinion columns, he alleged that Mueller and "Democratic-leaning lawyers" were acting improperly in trying to prepare a charge of obstruction of justice against Trump.[74] In these articles, Penn did not disclose that his firm had previously done work for Trump in the 1980s.[71]

Allegations of "deep state" conspiracy​

[edit]
Penn has used the term "deep state" to refer to what he characterizes as Democratic operatives within the government who seek to undermine and sabotage Trump's presidency.[73] “I’ve seen in 1998, I spent a year fighting this thing with Ken Starr and I think this thing is just plain wrong and it has got to be ended and stopped,” he told Fox News in May 2018.[75] He has alleged that Rod Rosenstein, who served as deputy attorney general in the Trump administration from 2017 to 2019, had conflicts of interest that should have precluded his involvement in investigations into Trump.[76]

Trump 2020 presidential campaign​

[edit]
Penn met with Trump in February and November 2019 to discuss Trump's re-election campaign. After the latter meeting, Penn told The Washington Post, "It's the second time I have ever met with the President. I'm not counseling him. I'm not advising him." Penn also told the Post that his discussions with Trump concerned only data that was already publicly available.[77]

2024 election commentary​

[edit]
In an April 2023 op-ed, Penn outlined a path to victory for a presidential candidate to win through appeals to an educated, suburban base[78] and expressed hope for Governor of Florida Ron DeSantis, citing, among other things, a motivation to prevent Trump from becoming president again.[79]

Again, which other libs are calling out ABC?

Give us some names. Bobby Brainworm doesn't count.
Mark Penn and others I didn't catch all their names... they want an investigation of ABC and their internal emails and text messages... that Harris may have gotten the questions ahead of the debate....

You mean the guy who was part of Hillary's failed 2008 campaign and was hated by most of her staff?

That's the best you have? Really?

Okay, here we go.

According to Politico, Penn has become disenchanted with the leftward shift in the Democratic Party. Philippe Reines suggested that Penn shouldered too much of the blame for Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential defeat. Bill Clinton described Penn's recent 2018-19 commentary as "sour grapes", suggesting “[Penn] wasn’t invited back into the [2016] campaign.”[70]

Advocacy against Trump impeachment​

[edit]
Throughout 2018 and 2019, Penn was vocal with his criticisms of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, regularly appearing on Fox News and contributing columns to The Hill in which he, in the words of Politico, "bashed" the probe and ensuing attempt to impeach then-President Donald Trump.[70]

During this period, CNN and MSNBC declined to book Penn and his frequent appearances were criticized by some who said he was seeking revenge against Democrats for saddling him with Hillary Clinton's defeat in the 2008 U.S. presidential election.[70] The Daily Beast wrote in 2018 that Penn "has emerged in the last year as one of [Trump's] most outspoken defenders."[71]

In an August 4, 2018, appearance on Fox News, Penn called Mueller's investigation into Russian collusion “a national waste of time".[72] Penn published several columns which criticized Mueller and political and legal adversaries of Trump.[71][73] In online opinion columns, he alleged that Mueller and "Democratic-leaning lawyers" were acting improperly in trying to prepare a charge of obstruction of justice against Trump.[74] In these articles, Penn did not disclose that his firm had previously done work for Trump in the 1980s.[71]

Allegations of "deep state" conspiracy​

[edit]
Penn has used the term "deep state" to refer to what he characterizes as Democratic operatives within the government who seek to undermine and sabotage Trump's presidency.[73] “I’ve seen in 1998, I spent a year fighting this thing with Ken Starr and I think this thing is just plain wrong and it has got to be ended and stopped,” he told Fox News in May 2018.[75] He has alleged that Rod Rosenstein, who served as deputy attorney general in the Trump administration from 2017 to 2019, had conflicts of interest that should have precluded his involvement in investigations into Trump.[76]

Trump 2020 presidential campaign​

[edit]
Penn met with Trump in February and November 2019 to discuss Trump's re-election campaign. After the latter meeting, Penn told The Washington Post, "It's the second time I have ever met with the President. I'm not counseling him. I'm not advising him." Penn also told the Post that his discussions with Trump concerned only data that was already publicly available.[77]

2024 election commentary​

[edit]
In an April 2023 op-ed, Penn outlined a path to victory for a presidential candidate to win through appeals to an educated, suburban base[78] and expressed hope for Governor of Florida Ron DeSantis, citing, among other things, a motivation to prevent Trump from becoming president again.[79]
That's him a life long democrat and others as well...

Mark Penn and others I didn't catch all their names... they want an investigation of ABC and their internal emails and text messages... that Harris may have gotten the questions ahead of the debate....

Okay, a couple of points. First, both candidate SHOULD have know which questions were going to be asked. Absolutely no question asked was really out of left field or about an issue that hasn't been in the news. So whenever one candidate does better than another, we hear the whining about how 'They must have had the questions in advance.

That's him a life long democrat and others as well...

Except Penn isn't a lifelong Democrat. He pretty much left the party after 2008 when people close to Hillary blamed him for losing to Obama.

You could call me a lifelong Republican by that same logic, because up until 2008 I voted Republican.

Okay, a couple of points. First, both candidate SHOULD have know which questions were going to be asked. Absolutely no question asked was really out of left field or about an issue that hasn't been in the news. So whenever one candidate does better than another, we hear the whining about how 'They must have had the questions in advance.

Except Penn isn't a lifelong Democrat. He pretty much left the party after 2008 when people close to Hillary blamed him for losing to Obama.

You could call me a lifelong Republican by that same logic, because up until 2008 I voted Republican.
Penn is not alone and when one person gets the question and the other does not and gets fact checked all night its unfair and deceitful to the American people....

Penn is not alone and when one person gets the question and the other does not and gets fact checked all night its unfair and deceitful to the American people....

Okay, if Penn is "not alone" you shouldn't have any trouble naming the other people who were upset ABC FINALLY did what the press should have done when Cheeto Hitler came down the escalator- call him on his lies.

Forum List

Back