The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's going on with that and I wouldn't trust a thing she says a) she really young b) she's been under a tremendous amount of pressure from Crump, family, Al, you name it, about that call.

what if it turns out

she is not the one on the phone at the time

IF it wasn't her, then who was it? Couldn't she brought up on charges for lying and covering for someone else? If the state already knew this, couldn't the one(s) that knew also have charges filed against them?

I don't know that whole thing is going to be some drama.

Of course you do. That's no surprise.

Theyare going to find hinm guilty and then I will say I told you so, nanny, nanny, boo, boo. Bookmarked.

And if Z is found not guilty, are you going to hand your azz over to [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] ? :eusa_whistle:

I understand the nice thought behind the post, but please do bear in mind that there are some things in this world that Sunshine just doesn't want. Snookie's ass would be one of them.
pukingsmiley.gif

From the Tweeter:

@ Tony
I have pulled all publc records on calls Zimmerman made, at least one of which resulted in arrest (DVD player stolen from Albertson's if I recall).

I have to do some major work production. Will someone be in charge of summary?

From the Tweeter:

@ Tony
I have pulled all publc records on calls Zimmerman made, at least one of which resulted in arrest (DVD player stolen from Albertson's if I recall).

And, wonder of wonders!, he didn't go out and try to do the arrest himself, or shoot the perp! WTF?

From the Tweeter:

@ Tony

I'm outta here too. Got things to do, places to go, and people to see!

Theyare going to find hinm guilty and then I will say I told you so, nanny, nanny, boo, boo. Bookmarked.

And if Z is found not guilty, are you going to hand your azz over to [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] ? :eusa_whistle:

I understand the nice thought behind the post, but please do bear in mind that there are some things in this world that Sunshine just doesn't want. Snookie's ass would be one of them.
pukingsmiley.gif

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.:eusa_angel:

It's plain to see that Zimmerman does not follow the rules.

You no a follow the rules, you a no a playa the game.

First, please state which "rules" of any consequence that Zimmerman broke.

Second, please state the Florida Statute says, if a person breaks a "rule" they can no longer defend their own life.

It's plain to see that Zimmerman does not follow the rules.

You no a follow the rules, you a no a playa the game.

First, please state which "rules" of any consequence that Zimmerman broke.

Second, please state the Florida Statute says, if a person breaks a "rule" they can no longer defend their own life.

Stoopie cannot answer intelligent questions. It relies on its repertoire of irrationality, instead.

After looking at all the pictures of Zimmerman at the police station, GZ can be very thankful to himself that he got a fresh haircut...if had the amount of hair that he has today, you wouldnt see any injuries back there at all.

And who knows MSNBC would probably be still keeping up with the story...lol.

The worst fucking attorney I've ever seen! He should have been reprimanded by the judge for making such a mockery of a murder trial and he should have also been fired on the spot by George.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back