The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense really had some catching up to do after the Knock Knock joke...I was embarrassed for the guy...that was god awful and ill advised to say the least.

To the contrary...the prosecution is getting rave reviews for keeping it short and to the point...plus all the female analysts think the guy is dreamie...lol.

I dunno. I don't like guys who talk out of the side of their mouth like Guy. Not so dreamy.
Yeah, West made a mistake with the joke. None of us are perfect.
And yes, HLN and CNN who are biased against George are mostly giving rave reviews but not the real lawyer analyst like Mark G.

Who is Mark G?

No none of us are perfect, but how long to prepare opening statements? And you start it off like that...not being perfect suggests a momentary lapse in judgment or an accident...this was on purpose and planned. Not a very good first impression.
Mark G. The great criminal defense lawyer, Mark Geragos.

Last edited:
1. Martin ran

No he didn't, he had no knowledge that Martin ran, he confirmed that Zimmerman said he ran. Two different things.​

2. Zimmerman followed

No he didn't, he had no knowledge that Martin ran, he confirmed that Zimmerman said he ran. Two different things.​

3. Zimmerman was asked to stop following

True, however it was coached as a request. Due to liability they attempt to not issue direct orders.​

4. Zimmerman did stop following

No he didn't, he had no knowledge whether Zimmerman did or did not continue to follow. He confirmed that Zimmerman acknolwedge the "we don't need you to do that", he did not testify at all on whether Zimmerman actually stopped.​

5. Martin was gone

No he didn't, he had no knowledge whether Martin was actually gone. He confirmed that Zimmerman said he was gone.​

Or that you are applying a preconceived belief into testimony that doesn't do what you think it does.

>>>>

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you once confidently lecture us all on what the girlfriend did and did not hear on the telephone, as opposed to what SHE SAID she heard? But now that's a hugely important differentiation to you?

Putz.

He does lecture a lot lol, but I don't remember a GF one and certainly not what she "heard" as opposed to what she "said". That's #Skynet

It was back when the broad first showed up in the news, and was actually a heated convo with all the board racist trolls.

One thing that has stuck in my craw since the beginning was the Prosecution and Martin's family insistence that it was Trayvon screaming for help.

Now this makes no sense at all. I can't remember any time in my life working bars with my bands when a brawl would break out and the guy beating the crap out of the other guy would be screaming for help.

This doesn't jive. You don't punch someone's lights out and scream for help as you are mashing their head into a bar room floor or in this case into pavement.

One thing that has stuck in my craw since the beginning was the Prosecution and Martin's family insistence that it was Trayvon screaming for help.

Now this makes no sense at all. I can't remember any time in my life working bars with my bands when a brawl would break out and the guy beating the crap out of the other guy would be screaming for help.

This doesn't jive. You don't punch someone's lights out and scream for help as you are mashing their head into a bar room floor or in this case into pavement.

I've never been entirely clear on what the Zimmerman-haters think the timeline was of what happened, and how it fits with the evidence. Admittedly, I haven't heard the tape of the screaming for help, but it seems it was going on for at least a few seconds, and given that Martin didn't have a mark on him other than the fatal wound, I have to wonder what they think Zimmerman was doing, precisely, before shooting Martin to make Martin scream like that.

I dunno. I don't like guys who talk out of the side of their mouth like Guy. Not so dreamy.
Yeah, West made a mistake with the joke. None of us are perfect.
And yes, HLN and CNN who are biased against George are mostly giving rave reviews but not the real lawyer analyst like Mark G.

Who is Mark G?

No none of us are perfect, but how long to prepare opening statements? And you start it off like that...not being perfect suggests a momentary lapse in judgment or an accident...this was on purpose and planned. Not a very good first impression.
Mark G. The great criminal defense lawyer, Mark Geragos.

Oh lord...not that great, IMO. But okay. He is very wrong a lot of the time. Ask W. Ryder (who hates him), Scott Peterson (who was given the death penalty), Michael Jackson (who fired him) and Chris Brown ( I could have been his attorney and got him a better deal than he got...lol).

He is a celebrity ambulance chaser...an opportunist. Not a hard working lawyer...goes after the rich...hates trials and will either quit or get fired before it goes that far.

Last edited:

I've never been entirely clear on what the Zimmerman-haters think the timeline was of what happened, and how it fits with the evidence. Admittedly, I haven't heard the tape of the screaming for help, but it seems it was going on for at least a few seconds, and given that Martin didn't have a mark on him other than the fatal wound, I have to wonder what they think Zimmerman was doing, precisely, before shooting Martin to make Martin scream like that.

Supposedly, this is when he was staring at the barrel of a gun, but it doesnt add up...at least with what has been presented thus far.

Supposedly, this is when he was staring at the barrel of a gun, but it doesnt add up...at least with what has been presented thus far.

have you heard any weird news about witness 8

and crumps deedee

and crumps deedee

Not on witness 8, but Crump was kicked out of courtroom today, because he is a potential witness.

Looks like [MENTION=44147]king.solomon[/MENTION] is banned...just found that out. That was quick---he just got here.

Too many threads about the zimmerman trial....but you guys stay pretty much on track with your ONE thread which is a blessing...so...I think I will hang out in this ONE thread about this case instead of all the hopping around to the other ones.

Thanks guys!

Anywho.....I need to go back and read to catch up on THIS thread.

yes it does not add up

as much of the states claims do not add up

you will see testimony for example

concerning the gun shot

that between the marks on the hoodie

and the entrance wound are

consistent with a person leaning over forward

when the shot was fired as in

martin leaning over zimmerman

i dont know how the state intends on getting around that

and crumps deedee

Not on witness 8, but Crump was kicked out of courtroom today, because he is a potential witness.

yeah i knew that

i have been reading some stuff on witness 8 i

am not ready to share it

i was just wondering if anyone else has seen anything unusual

at this late date

So mister store clerk. How tall are you? Were you that tall last year?

So Trayvon's friend. Did you watch tv and play PS3?

Mister operator dude. Can you tell us what that noise that no one else could figure out is on the call?

Your honor. Could you use your MIB flashy thing and make the jurors forget the audio they just heard?

I hope Zimmerman isn't paying that assclown.

Many have questions regarding legal docs for this trial.

This thread is for posting evidence regarding the case.

Please feel free to add.

This is not a debate thread.

Please do not troll the thread.

If anyone is in search of a document [MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION] will be more than happy to assist you... :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a few:

911 Call (Audio)
View "Raw Audio - 911 Call - George Zimmerman" Audio at Mediaite.com

911 Call (Transcript)
Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

George Zimmerman Police Interrogation
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjRp-vIvTNg]George Zimmerman Sanford Police Interview [Lie Detector/Polygraph] (February 27, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Zimmermans Account of what happened (at the scene the day after the shooting)
Video shows George Zimmerman?s account of what happened the night of Trayvon Martin?s death  - NY Daily News

Map of the Town Home Complex
Interactive: Map of Trayvon Martin shooting death | MiamiHerald.com

Too many threads about the zimmerman trial....but you guys stay pretty much on track with your ONE thread which is a blessing...so...I think I will hang out in this ONE thread about this case instead of all the hopping around to the other ones.

Thanks guys!

Anywho.....I need to go back and read to catch up on THIS thread.

Hi Gracie! Long time no forum bump into. I'm glad you're here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back