The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is on/off topic, but it happened just as Angela Corey was assigned as special prosecutor to this case. I just remembered about this. This is another one in my bag of fucked up tricks on this trial.

Read into it what you will, I believe this woman was another political victim of this trial that had just been assigned to this prosecutor on a very emotional Stand Your Ground case.

This is Angela Corey:

Fla. woman Marissa Alexander gets 20 years for "warning shot": Did she stand her ground? - Crimesider - CBS News

there was a MAJOR fight between Rep. Corrine Brown and Corey about 20 years on this woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyITmlJHALM&list=PL72567A803D8739CD

heard she was front and center in the spectator chairs

if so she must be cringing at a 30 minute opening

In hot pink.

She finally shot paper wads at her guys to say something about the evidence "objection!", because West had already been doing evidence like crazy and she was twitching through the whole thing.

i have been reading the cliff notes from various sources

from what i gather the defense during opening got

judge debbie to read off the 2nd degree murder requirements

not once but twice

incredibly good luck or sheer genius

--LOL

Best joke on the Tweeter today TM is rolling over in his grave to say "is that the best you've got?"

In hot pink.

She finally shot paper wads at her guys to say something about the evidence "objection!", because West had already been doing evidence like crazy and she was twitching through the whole thing.

not once but twice

--LOL

Too soon to figure out this damn chess game, baby. what is mistake and what is intentional.

There's a lot of that going on. Not enough here yet to get a grip on it.

In hot pink.

not once but twice

--LOL

PS Have you lost your MIND!? Don't call her Judge Debbie. LOL

Oh lord...JVM is straddling another male in an office trying to recreate the crime scene...I know shes lesbian, but still.

HLN is very pro trayvon, but they tend to be very pro prosecution regardless.

yes they always assume guilt

this is why i dont watch HLN

even if it was the only place to watch it

They do great headstand re- enactments though. Somewhere during this trial they will re-enact how to dial a cell phone.

Oh lord...JVM is straddling another male in an office trying to recreate the crime scene...I know shes lesbian, but still.

HLN is very pro trayvon, but they tend to be very pro prosecution regardless.

yes they always assume guilt

this is why i dont watch HLN

even if it was the only place to watch it

They do great headstand re- enactments though. Somewhere during this trial they will re-enact how to dial a cell phone.

I wish they would learn to say fuck.:evil:

In hot pink.

not once but twice

--LOL

Too soon to figure out this damn chess game, baby. what is mistake and what is intentional.

There's a lot of that going on. Not enough here yet to get a grip on it.

i did get to see a very small chunk of the trial today

it was the ending of omara cross examining the cashier from 7-11

he asked the witness for his height the guy said 5 ft 10

and then asked if he was the same height when he worked at 7-11

he responded yea

omara had no further questions

if i remember correctly martin towered over the cashier

in the 7-11 footage

--LOL

and zimmerman is shorter then the cashier

coming in at a whopping 5 ft 8

this will be used later in the trial

How soon before people who want Zimmerman to be found guilty, start calling for civil disobedience or civil unrest when they figure out Zimmerman will be found not guilty?

I think today's testimony showed Martin as the aggressor and that Zimmerman wasn't this racist white guy hell bent on murdering a young black male.

I'm glad these jurors are sequestered so biased sources can't get to them. I just hope that the jurors come up with the correct verdict based off the evidence and not find Zimmerman guilty because the jurors fear for their own Saftey, the safety of their families or because they are afraid of riots.

The 911 Operator went from being a witness for the prosecution to a witness for the defense.

What did the 911 Operator do for the defense?

He confirmed:

1. Martin ran
2. Zimmerman followed
3. Zimmerman was asked to stop following
4. Zimmerman did stop following
5. Martin was gone

1. Martin ran

No he didn't, he had no knowledge that Martin ran, he confirmed that Zimmerman said he ran. Two different things.​

2. Zimmerman followed

No he didn't, he had no knowledge that Martin ran, he confirmed that Zimmerman said he ran. Two different things.​

3. Zimmerman was asked to stop following

True, however it was coached as a request. Due to liability they attempt to not issue direct orders.​

4. Zimmerman did stop following

No he didn't, he had no knowledge whether Zimmerman did or did not continue to follow. He confirmed that Zimmerman acknolwedge the "we don't need you to do that", he did not testify at all on whether Zimmerman actually stopped.​

5. Martin was gone

No he didn't, he had no knowledge whether Martin was actually gone. He confirmed that Zimmerman said he was gone.​

What does this tell me?

That Martin came back to confront Zimmerman, that Martin turned into the aggressor, so far anyway. We still have to hear testimony and evidence.

Or that you are applying a preconceived belief into testimony that doesn't do what you think it does.

>>>>

How soon before people who want Zimmerman to be found guilty, start calling for civil disobedience or civil unrest when they figure out Zimmerman will be found not guilty?

I think today's testimony showed Martin as the aggressor and that Zimmerman wasn't this racist white guy hell bent on murdering a young black male.

I'm glad these jurors are sequestered so biased sources can't get to them. I just hope that the jurors come up with the correct verdict based off the evidence and not find Zimmerman guilty because the jurors fear for their own Saftey, the safety of their families or because they are afraid of riots.

Ive been saying all along that it is crazy for the prosecution to play the race card. The defense will bring in witnesses and examples showing the opposite and completely discredit it.

When you have to reach for the racism card it can come back to bite you hard.

The defense asked for 6 month no release of names to the media, the media attorneys wants them now of course, the judge said she'd set the time later. I guess there's talk to Judge Perry on how he handled that and he said he told the media lawyers to fo and they never came back and set it for six months and that's how he handled that. It's probably going to go the same here, but baby killers protesters came out with signs, Z's wanted to burn the town down. Hopefully 6 months will be enough for these folks for memories and rage to fade.

Last edited:
I'm having Omg moment because I heard Nancy Grace actually say she would have to see all the evidence in this case. Wow. Lol

Ha ha did they do a re-enactment of a hoodie guy walking into a 7-11 yet?

no that would now be a sore spot for the state

they also know they got zinged by omara

when he asked the 7-11 clerk his height

and the clerk responded 5 ft 10

zimmerman is 5 ft 8

and martin in the 7-11 video towered over the clerk in size

Ive been saying all along that it is crazy for the prosecution to play the race card. The defense will bring in witnesses and examples showing the opposite and completely discredit it.

When you have to reach for the racism card it can come back to bite you hard.
Jorge Zimmerman has a great grandfather who is black. So I agree, it wasn't the most brilliant move on the chess board. :lol:

Jorge Zimmerman's family tree:

Attachments

• 7.4 KB · Views: 42
  • $Zimmerman family men.jpg
    $Zimmerman family men.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back