The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it comes down to a jury making the decision of GZ's fate because one attourney was more charming, or one attourney told a bad joke, then we all are burdened with a fucked up justice system.

Maybe this is why the defense is calling witness #8.

George Zimmerman stand your ground hearing: Witness in Zimmerman case caught in lie - Orlando Sentinel

Oh eM Gee, she is 19yo.
hmmmm...

I don't know what's going on with that and I wouldn't trust a thing she says a) she really young b) she's been under a tremendous amount of pressure from Crump, family, Al, you name it, about that call.

what if it turns out

she is not the one on the phone at the time

How old was #8 at the time of the shooting?

Witness for prosecutor changing testimony on the stand. Bahadoor (witness) has changed her story more than once. Defense is up to prove it.

This witness is being impeached on the stand. She's not coming across to me as being very bright.

Last edited:
damn! Bahodoor just rolled her eyes at the defense. LOL

Apparently, she doesn't like being corrected in what she told detectives and in her deposition.

Witness for prosecutor changing testimony on the stand. Bahadoor (witness) has changed her story more than once. Defense is up to prove it.

This witness is being impeached on the stand. She's not coming across to me as being very bright.

She got her ass whipped.

Get her some KY

She got her ass whipped.

Get her some KY

so highlights how did it go

what with a impeachment

details details

She got her ass whipped.

Get her some KY

She said she met with TC for 45 minutes to the prosecution...she said that she was given a transcript of her testimony and that she read it back to him to make sure it was correct...in other words discussed her testimony.

Yet, when the defense asked her about it, she admits that her sister was in the room with her and this time says the only thing talked about was how comfortable they were and that they didnt talk about her testimony...huh? MOM even replied sarcastically..."for 45 minutes?".

Did I miss something here? Did I get the dates screwed up?

MOM was shocked that sister was present for this and asked her again and she said they talked about "just how comfortable they were"...not good for the prosecution, IMO.

Last edited:

She got her ass whipped.

Get her some KY

what with a impeachment

details details

This witness, Bahadoor, gave conflicting testimony on the stand today and also changed her story from what she told detectives originally, and again changed it in the deposition. She also told her sister something else entirely. She is now claiming she saw movement from left to right out her window, and also couldn't verify what she originally claimed she heard. M O'M mentioned her signing the petition online to prosecute M, liking that page, along with a page for M. She also was recorded in a video of some type to bring attention to this case, giving favor to the M family. She doesn't come across as being very bright to me - can say she answered many of M O'M's questions with an attitude.

She got her ass whipped.

Get her some KY

She said she met with TC for 45 minutes to the prosecution...she said that she was given a transcript of her testimony and that she read it back to him to make sure it was correct...in other words discussed her testimony.

Yet, when the defense asked her about it, she admits that her sister was in the room with her and this time says the only thing talked about was how comfortable they were and that they didnt talk about her testimony...huh? Did I miss something here? Did I get the dates screwed up?

MOM was shocked that sister was present for this and asked her again and she said they talked about "just how comfortable they were"...not good for the prosecution, IMO.

i missed out today

--LOL

She got her ass whipped.

Get her some KY

Yet, when the defense asked her about it, she admits that her sister was in the room with her and this time says the only thing talked about was how comfortable they were and that they didnt talk about her testimony...huh? Did I miss something here? Did I get the dates screwed up?

If this is the best the state can do, they are in big trouble.

She got her ass whipped.

Get her some KY

what with a impeachment

details details

Dang it!

I got in late - on the CST girl, West has something he's getting at with the body, what is on the body where stuff was on the body, something like that. He laid the foundation for it with her, he had the Perry Mason, heading somewhere voice on, there's something coming later with where the stuff was on the body or something like that.

On Ms. Bullshit - 1st State neighbor witness, she apparently didn't realize they record all your depos/statements and have transcripts <shocker>. M'OM came into cross with his jugular voice on and proceeded to rip hers out.
1) got her to admit on stand this is the first time she said "running S to N" by her house, important because if there was running that direction it negates Z's "where" story. M O'M had her read all her old transcripts "oh we just happen to have those!!" <Deer In The Headlights> from Ms. B. Totally impeached her. Then showed her the changedotstupidorg petition she signed, she participated in a video (during the protesting time) to "bring attention to it" and she liked the JFTM FB page.

M O'M wasted her, touchdown.

The Bernster tried to resurrect, but she had already admitted on stand today was the first day she said S to N. Sit down Bernie.

Also, M O'M inadvertently tripped her up into saying she sat in state investigators office with her SISTER in the conversation.

oopsie.

Defense 9
Angela Corey / State of Florida 0

Just be patient, it takes me a minute to type your report. lol

I missed the beginning forensics, but didn't note any points on the Tweeter for the state with that, just blah blah forensics, TM mom left courtroom, whatever her other name is that's there - ???? the stepmom I think had some major outbursts during forensic photo ops.

That's all I caught on them.

Last edited:
She got her ass whipped.

Get her some KY

what with a impeachment

details details

Dang it!

I got in late - on the CST girl, West has something he's getting at with the body, what is on the body where stuff was on the body, something like that. He laid the foundation for it with her, he had the Perry Mason, heading somewhere voice on, there's something coming later with where the stuff was on the body or something like that.

On Ms. Bullshit - 1st State neighbor witness, she apparently didn't realize they record all your depos/statements and have transcripts <shocker>. M'OM came into cross with his jugular voice on and proceeded to rip hers out.
1) got her to admit on stand this is the first time she said "running S to N" by her house, important because if there was running that direction it negates Z's "where" story. M O'M had her read all her old transcripts "oh we just happen to have those!!" <Deer In The Headlights> from Ms. B. Totally impeached her. Then showed her the changedotstupidorg petition she signed, she participated in a video (during the protesting time) to "bring attention to it" and she liked the JFTM FB page.

M O'M wasted her, touchdown.

The Bernster tried to resurrect, but she had already admitted on stand today was the first day she said S to N. Sit down Bernie.

Also, M O'M inadvertently tripped her up into saying she sat in state investigators office with her SISTER in the conversation.

oopsie.

Defense 9
Angela Corey / State of Florida 0

:clap2:

No surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back