The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they cover the contents of Martins pockets? Coroner report list a red 7-Eleven lighter.

Trayvon had to go to 7-Eleven to get a lighter to smoke some weed. Tea & candy was not the objective of the 2 mile walk in the rain.

This might be coming up when it's the defense's turn. In cross with a crime scene tech today, defense was asking questions in regards to what happens to the items on M's body and how the police go about collecting them.

Did they cover the contents of Martins pockets? Coroner report list a red 7-Eleven lighter.

Trayvon had to go to 7-Eleven to get a lighter to smoke some weed. Tea & candy was not the objective of the 2 mile walk in the rain.

4307981271_676e10cf51_z.jpg

Something about this is coming.... West laid the foundation for it today.

Not sure what it is yet.

!!! You were answering when I was. LOL

Something about this is coming.... West laid the foundation for it today.

Not sure what it is yet.

Im just throwing this out there, but its possible that Trayvon was planning on lighting the whole complex on fire...I mean whats the lighter for anyway? GZ not only saved his own life but hundreds of others :happy-1:

What is Bernie doing carrying a glass door around with poor Martin's clothes in it? HLN in the face of all available evidence still trying to maintain the narrative just as they tried with Jackson in Santa Maria. Does Jean know that Diane Diamond use to have her job and lost it by misstating the events in the trial? O'Mara West are just great professional lawyers.'

I LOLed at that. And he did it for the defense. Thanks for the visual aid Bernster.

did they cover the contents of martins pockets? Coroner report list a red 7-eleven lighter.

Trayvon had to go to 7-eleven to get a lighter to smoke some weed. Tea & candy was not the objective of the 2 mile walk in the rain.

something about this is coming.... West laid the foundation for it today.

Not sure what it is yet.

im just throwing this out there, but its possible that trayvon was planning on lighting the whole complex on fire...i mean whats the lighter for anyway? Gz not only saved his own life but hundreds of others :happy-1:

Acquittal!

Medal!!

It's plain to see that Zimmerman does not follow the rules.

You no a follow the rules, you a no a playa the game.

First, please state which "rules" of any consequence that Zimmerman broke.

Second, please state the Florida Statute says, if a person breaks a "rule" they can no longer defend their own life.

The rules of the Neighbor watch.

That's what one of the witnesses testified about today. You are not supposed to follow or confront anyone you consider suspicious. You are supposed to call 9-11, the real police.

OMG! :lmao: Bahadoor just said arms were flailing up & down. If you are standing & punching someone else who is standing your arms go horizontal. They only go up & down if you are punching someone laying on the ground. :cuckoo::stupid:

OMG! :lmao: Bahadoor just said arms were flailing up & down. If you are standing & punching someone else who is standing your arms go horizontal. They only go up & down if you are punching someone laying on the ground. :cuckoo::stupid:

Are you just catching up?

LOL

Good drama today.

Well, unless you're a girl. I think girls may do the flailing up and down thing. Boys, not so much.

Morning poll indicates that 62% believe that the charges are probably or definitely true against GZ.

I think the may be, but the jury will have the final say at this level.

62% is great! It only takes 1 no and we're done here.

Well, not exactly done. All it takes is one to lead to a mistrial. Then the state can take him to court again or can offer him a deal.

No. They can't offer him a deal, it's over at that point unless they want to do this again, and I'm betting they won't.
Sorry for bringing this from another thread, but the other thread is since closed.

Of course they can offer him a deal. If there's a mistrial, they start the whole process over again. If that happens, the state can drop the case if they want. Even if they decide not to go through with another trial, they can always reverse their decision if they so choose, unless statute of limitations expire or if the defendant accepts a deal and complies with the agreed upon terms. They can even retry him and alter the charges. It's basically a Mulligan. And of course, they can offer him a deal.

Are you just catching up?

LOL

Good drama today.

Yes, watching replay.

Sounds like police rolled Martin's body away from sidewalk.

Zimmerman said Martin said "you got me" after he was shot & got up. He likely grabbed his chest as he went down. His arms under his chest is consistent with that.

Zimmerman said Martin said "you got me" after he was shot & got up. He likely grabbed his chest as he went down. His arms under his chest is consistent with that.

Zimmerman said he got on top of Martin after rolling him off and spread his hands out away from his body. Martin was shot through the heart and the long, so the body placement is not consistent with what Zimmerman said he did.

>>>>

Well, not exactly done. All it takes is one to lead to a mistrial. Then the state can take him to court again or can offer him a deal.

No. They can't offer him a deal, it's over at that point unless they want to do this again, and I'm betting they won't.
Sorry for bringing this from another thread, but the other thread is since closed.

Of course they can offer him a deal. If there's a mistrial, they start the whole process over again. If that happens, the state can drop the case if they want. Even if they decide not to go through with another trial, they can always reverse their decision if they so choose, unless statute of limitations expire or if the defendant accepts a deal and complies with the agreed upon terms. They can even retry him and alter the charges. It's basically a Mulligan. And of course, they can offer him a deal.

Did it close?

If y'all are going to come here, you have to play mostly nice. None of that fuck you fuck you too shit.

I'll jump up and down and scream bloody murder if the Fact Thread is screwed up.

:)

Last edited:

Zimmerman said he got on top of Martin after rolling him off and spread his hands out away from his body. Martin was shot through the heart and the long, so the body placement is not consistent with what Zimmerman said he did.

>>>>

Maybe someone can help clear up something I've been wondering about for awhile. Zimmerman says he got on top of him and spread his hands out (and I believe he was face down). The responding officers attempted CPR which means they turned the body over.

When was the photograph taken showing the body face down with hands under the chest? The answer I probably out there, I just haven't heard it.

"Prosecutors in the George Zimmerman second-degree-murder trial showed jurors a photo of Trayvon in that position Tuesday. Then they showed several more photos of his body."​

George Zimmerman trial: Testimony continues today in Trayvon Martin shooting - OrlandoSentinel.com

>>>>

Did it close?

If y'all are going to come here, you have to play mostly nice. None of that fuck you fuck you too shit.

I'll jump up and down and scream bloody murder if the Fact Thread is screwed up.

:)

:clap2:

I read some of the other thread and decided it wasn't worth my time. Not many people on there were going by facts and evidence. Who wants to read or participate in something where people are putting each other down and having a 4-letter word war?

>>>>

Maybe someone can help clear up something I've been wondering about for awhile. Zimmerman says he got on top of him and spread his hands out (and I believe he was face down). The responding officers attempted CPR which means they turned the body over.

When was the photograph taken showing the body face down with hands under the chest? The answer I probably out there, I just haven't heard it.

"Prosecutors in the George Zimmerman second-degree-murder trial showed jurors a photo of Trayvon in that position Tuesday. Then they showed several more photos of his body."​

George Zimmerman trial: Testimony continues today in Trayvon Martin shooting - OrlandoSentinel.com

>>>>

If I remember correctly, the state's witness (crime scene tech on stand today) said she took that photograph when she arrived at the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back