The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! :lmao: Bahadoor just said arms were flailing up & down. If you are standing & punching someone else who is standing your arms go horizontal. They only go up & down if you are punching someone laying on the ground. :cuckoo::stupid:

Well, unless you're a girl. I think girls may do the flailing up and down thing. Boys, not so much.

Hey, now. THIS girl knows how to throw a freaking punch correctly. ;)

Cant wait to see this fucking guy go to jail forever.

Damn, I hope there is a guilty verdict. Then, wait for the excuses by the right.

Wow! There were a lot of swolen lumps on Zimmerman's head. More than enough to make anyone fear for their life.

All the defense has to do is ask jurors "How many times would you allow someone to slam your head before fear sever injury or death?"

He'll walk. Nobody cares about murder in this country :(. Just more political fodder.

hC14CE1EA

Now this is an EXCELLENT question. The photos shown in court show the body face down with arms by the side. So did they take pictures before trying to revive him?

I also saw another picture in court with Trayvon laying straight up, which I would have to assume was after the officer tried to revive him. The disturbing part is the other picture...It suggests someone was snapping pictures instead of trying to revive him.

So who took the first picture and at what time? Sorry WW...Im asking the same question...lol.

Not everyone is qualified to do CPR, and even those who are do not if there is a large amount of blood involved unless they have the proper barrier protection. First responders like paramedics would try to revive him. Members of the press would not try to revive him. And no one other than the medical people called to the scene, and maybe the police if they are trained, are obligated to try.

The second officer (as a first responder) on the scene attempted to revive Martin and the indication is he attempted CPR.

>>>>
lip touching lips, no time for a guard, breathing life, hot lead. Guy told us the story.

POLICE VIDEO SHOWS GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SHORTLY AFTER TRAYVON MARTIN SHOOTING - YouTube

Published on Mar 29, 2012

Surveillance video footage of George Zimmerman being led from a police car shortly after he fatally shot teenager Trayvon Martin does not appear to show any injuries or bloodstains, but his attorney says the video is too grainy to be revealing.

The footage, obtained by ABC News on Wednesday, shows a handcuffed Zimmerman getting out of the police car unaided and walking into the police station where he was taken after the shooting in Sanford, Fla.

It was taken about four hours after the deadly incident.

There are no visible signs of injuries to Zimmerman's head or blood on his clothes. However, he is wearing a red jacket, which could obscure blood stains.
Appearing on NBC's TODAY on Thursday, Zimmerman's attorney Craig Sonner described the video as "very grainy." He also pointed out that Zimmerman had been "cleaned-up" and received first aid in the four hours between the incident and Zimmerman's videotaped arrival at the police station.

Sonner has previously said that his client suffered a broken nose and a gash to his head during the altercation - 30 March 2012.

Possible broben nose

It can actually be very difficult to tell if a nose is broken. Obviously if the nose is way off to one side it probably was broken, if it is severely flattened and depressed it is probably broken, and if the bones move it is broken. However if the nose is generally swollen and basically in the middle it is hard to tell. Even x-rays can be deceptive at this time. I always tell patients like this to wait 10 days and then reevaluate . By then enough swelling should be gone to tell what is really happening, and the bones should still be mobile if repositioning is needed. I rarely get x-rays except to document the injury for legal matters. My hands and examination give me far more information that an x-ray

Richard Galitz, MD

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

How Do I Know if my Nose is Broken? Doctor Answers, Tips

Damn, I hope there is a guilty verdict. Then, wait for the excuses by the right.

Why not wait until all the facts get laid on the table, or are you just out for a good ol' lynchin'?

After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting Zona will say with satisfaction that it was a result of the unjust verdict.

The facts of the case have been obvious to anyone paying attention who had a modicum of knowledge. Zimmerman was justified in his shooting under the law. That's why the police let him go home that night. Only the racist brain dead on this site ad elsewhere who have a pre-arranged script in mind think otherwise.

Why not wait until all the facts get laid on the table, or are you just out for a good ol' lynchin'?

After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting Zona will say with satisfaction that it was a result of the unjust verdict.

The facts of the case have been obvious to anyone paying attention who had a modicum of knowledge. Zimmerman was justified in his shooting under the law. That's why the police let him go home that night. Only the racist brain dead on this site ad elsewhere who have a pre-arranged script in mind think otherwise.

Yup he killed a negro minor and he'll get to walk on a technicality. Hooray for America!!!! :cool:

And they are laboring under the mistaken notion that the prosecutors actually WANT to prosecute this case. The don't. They never did. DUH!

Yup he killed a negro minor and he'll get to walk on a technicality. Hooray for America!!!! :cool:

Negged!

That technicality would be????

Let's not mention the pics of Zimmermans face and head.....we can throw that out because of Photoshop, right?

Let's not mention the pics of Zimmermans face and head.....we can throw that out because of Photoshop, right?

For the grossly ignorant self defense is a technicality. Like the Second Amendment.

Um, he did it to himself to make it look good. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Maybe someone can help clear up something I've been wondering about for awhile. Zimmerman says he got on top of him and spread his hands out (and I believe he was face down). The responding officers attempted CPR which means they turned the body over.

When was the photograph taken showing the body face down with hands under the chest? The answer I probably out there, I just haven't heard it.

"Prosecutors in the George Zimmerman second-degree-murder trial showed jurors a photo of Trayvon in that position Tuesday. Then they showed several more photos of his body."​

George Zimmerman trial: Testimony continues today in Trayvon Martin shooting - OrlandoSentinel.com

>>>>

Now this is an EXCELLENT question. The photos shown in court show the body face down with arms by the side. So did they take pictures before trying to revive him?

I also saw another picture in court with Trayvon laying straight up, which I would have to assume was after the officer tried to revive him. The disturbing part is the other picture...It suggests someone was snapping pictures instead of trying to revive him.

So who took the first picture and at what time? Sorry WW...Im asking the same question...lol.

Not everyone is qualified to do CPR, and even those who are do not if there is a large amount of blood involved unless they have the proper barrier protection. First responders like paramedics would try to revive him. Members of the press would not try to revive him. And no one other than the medical people called to the scene, and maybe the police if they are trained, are obligated to try.

Correct...but how is the picture person getting there and snapping photos before the first responders get there?

I would like to think that anyone who has to respond to a crime scene regardless if they are first responders or not would know how to give CPR...its not rocket science...I learned it when I was 12.

Oh im sorry...I just take pictures...you'll just have to die unless those damn paramedics get here quickly...in the meantime snap snap...flash flash...lol.

George-Zimmerman-Medical-Report

The day after the shooting.

George Zimmerman Medical Report

[MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION] Read GZ's medical report.

Published on Mar 29, 2012

Surveillance video footage of George Zimmerman being led from a police car shortly after he fatally shot teenager Trayvon Martin does not appear to show any injuries or bloodstains, but his attorney says the video is too grainy to be revealing.

The footage, obtained by ABC News on Wednesday, shows a handcuffed Zimmerman getting out of the police car unaided and walking into the police station where he was taken after the shooting in Sanford, Fla.

It was taken about four hours after the deadly incident.

There are no visible signs of injuries to Zimmerman's head or blood on his clothes. However, he is wearing a red jacket, which could obscure blood stains.
Appearing on NBC's TODAY on Thursday, Zimmerman's attorney Craig Sonner described the video as "very grainy." He also pointed out that Zimmerman had been "cleaned-up" and received first aid in the four hours between the incident and Zimmerman's videotaped arrival at the police station.

Sonner has previously said that his client suffered a broken nose and a gash to his head during the altercation - 30 March 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back