The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup he killed a negro minor and he'll get to walk on a technicality. Hooray for America!!!! :cool:

That technicality would be????

Let's not mention the pics of Zimmermans face and head.....we can throw that out because of Photoshop, right?

The technicality is that Zimmerman didn't commit a crime, silly!

Stupid technicalities, ruin a good lynching and all...

This is America!!! We can kill anybody if it's just an accident!!! Ben Franklin said so!!! I think...

If anyone bangs anyone elses head on the concrete who has a gun - you know the rest. Zimmerman was excoriated, and convicted by all the racist blacks immediately. If Zimmerman walks, and riots ensue. Any blood spilled as a result should be on the hands of irresponsible racist assholes like Sharpton, and Jackson! :smoke:

and worse, Zimmerman. YOu know, for killing an unarmed innocent kid. (in my opion and hopefully the juries.)

They won't accept responsibility. They'll blame it on whitey..

What is going to surprise them will be the backlash they get from Hispanics, if they're stupid enough to try to burn down any but their OWN neighborhoods.

Hopefully, they will stay true to their roots and, yet again, just smash, burn, kill in their own little piece of heaven.

Interesting case for sure. It is far too early to be making predictions at all about either side.

But trolls like bripat will troll. That's what they do.

I will trust the jury on this one.

That technicality would be????

Let's not mention the pics of Zimmermans face and head.....we can throw that out because of Photoshop, right?

This is America!!! We can kill anybody if it's just an accident!!! Ben Franklin said so!!! I think...

It wasn't an accident.
Just so you know. Jump on someone, you might die. Food for thought.

Not everyone is qualified to do CPR, and even those who are do not if there is a large amount of blood involved unless they have the proper barrier protection. First responders like paramedics would try to revive him. Members of the press would not try to revive him. And no one other than the medical people called to the scene, and maybe the police if they are trained, are obligated to try.

Correct...but how is the picture person getting there and snapping photos before the first responders get there?

I would like to think that anyone who has to respond to a crime scene regardless if they are first responders or not would know how to give CPR...its not rocket science...I learned it when I was 12.

Oh im sorry...I just take pictures...you'll just have to die unless those damn paramedics get here quickly...in the meantime snap snap...flash flash...lol.

I was in and out until CST so I don't know who showed the photos, but the witness that took the bloody nose photo immediately after? Was it a responder who took them or no?

I suppose in the best of all possible worlds everyone would be trained in CPR, but they are not. When I was working there was not two ways about it. You were certified or you didn't work. If you valued your job and your paycheck you didn't let that certification expire. If you do CPR and you are not certified you can be cleaned out. Good Samaritan laws usually only cover doctors and nurses, and even in that they are held to the 'reasonable person' standard. Personally, I would not want to do CPR on a person who had been shot. If you do CPR on a person who is actively bleeding and cause further bleeding you can actually kill them if they are not already dead. Even though I am still licensed, I would just do palliative care at the scene and wait for the guys with the equipment. And remember there IS a tort claim for 'wrongful life' if you save the life of someone who doesn't want to be saved.

I am sure they know where they got the pic. But, people who get to a place first are not always the official 'first responders' and they will often 'contaminate' the scene by doing things like moving the body.

Not everyone is qualified to do CPR, and even those who are do not if there is a large amount of blood involved unless they have the proper barrier protection. First responders like paramedics would try to revive him. Members of the press would not try to revive him. And no one other than the medical people called to the scene, and maybe the police if they are trained, are obligated to try.

Correct...but how is the picture person getting there and snapping photos before the first responders get there?

I would like to think that anyone who has to respond to a crime scene regardless if they are first responders or not would know how to give CPR...its not rocket science...I learned it when I was 12.

Oh im sorry...I just take pictures...you'll just have to die unless those damn paramedics get here quickly...in the meantime snap snap...flash flash...lol.

I was in and out until CST so I don't know who showed the photos, but the witness that took the bloody nose photo immediately after? Was it a responder who took them or no?
Not sure what you are referring to, but the neighbor that made the infamous 911 call took pictures of GZ within 3 minutes of the incident.

The photos we are referring to are the actual crime scene photos...the one causing the questions is the picture of Trayvons body face down and arms to the side. This had to be taken before CPR was administered, so why is this person snapping pictures before CPR is administered and how is that person getting to the crime scene before a fist responder? For Gods sake...the police were already enroute with a head start...lol.

Last edited:

It wasn't an accident.
Just so you know. Jump on someone, you might die. Food for thought.

If someone is spying and stalking you avoid them and send them flowers!!! It's the American thing to do!!!

Right Kosh? Do you support NSA spying too? I bet you don't! And I bet you don't see any connection between the two either! :cuckoo:

“Citizens on Patrol?” asked West. “What’s that?”

It turns out that it’s a program in which the Sanford Police Department would provide Zimmerman with a civilianized patrol car and a uniform of sorts, and provide additional training that would allow him to effectively conduct patrols of his neighborhood. In contrast, the NWP program was far less pro-active, involving only observation and reporting.

Surely the Zimmerman described by the State as a “wannabe cop” seeking to “take the law into his own hands” and “profile” and “chase” unfamiliar black boys would fairly leap at such an opportunity. It was as close to being a police officer as Zimmerman was ever likely to get, the chance of a life time.

Zimmerman declined the opportunity.

This is absolutely DEVASTATING to the prosecutions case and to Zimmerman's detractors.

They won't accept responsibility. They'll blame it on whitey..

What is going to surprise them will be the backlash they get from Hispanics, if they're stupid enough to try to burn down any but their OWN neighborhoods.

Hopefully, they will stay true to their roots and, yet again, just smash, burn, kill in their own little piece of heaven.

If they burn down their OWN neighborhoods, Obama will just give them bigger and better ones, dontcha know. He has already strutted out on this one.

Well if that's where they want to be that's on them, I guess. I'm happy in my little relatively unpopulated corner of the world.

I like it just fine.

Not sure what you are referring to, but the neighbor that made the infamous 911 call took pictures of GZ within 3 minutes of the incident.

The photos we are referring to are the actual crime scene photos...the one causing the questions is the picture of Trayvons body face down and arms to the side. This had to be taken before CPR was administered, so why is this person snapping pictures before CPR is administered and how is that person getting to the crime scene before a fist responder? For Gods sake...the police were already enroute with a head start...lol.

Ignorant people do have a tendency to contaminate crime scenes. That is why they make that yellow tape to put around it.

Last edited:

It turns out that it’s a program in which the Sanford Police Department would provide Zimmerman with a civilianized patrol car and a uniform of sorts, and provide additional training that would allow him to effectively conduct patrols of his neighborhood. In contrast, the NWP program was far less pro-active, involving only observation and reporting.

Surely the Zimmerman described by the State as a “wannabe cop” seeking to “take the law into his own hands” and “profile” and “chase” unfamiliar black boys would fairly leap at such an opportunity. It was as close to being a police officer as Zimmerman was ever likely to get, the chance of a life time.

This is absolutely DEVASTATING to the prosecutions case and to Zimmerman's detractors.

So, it sounds like Zimmerman preferred to remain an ignorant vigilante.

Damn right dude this child being pumped full of lead is great for America. That'll teach us. :cuckoo:

Well if that's where they want to be that's on them, I guess. I'm happy in my little relatively unpopulated corner of the world.

I like it just fine.

Yeah, me too. I am coming to like the quiet life in the woods! I begrudge every trip I have to make to town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back