The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bout that,

1. OJ murdered those people, Zim was protecting himself, there is a difference.
2. OJ is a rich sob, who could charm a snake out of its skin.
3. Zim is guilty of no murder, and to claim he murdered this Martin kid is plain stupidity, its an assumption.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wether he did or did not, we won't know for sure until the jury reaches a verdict.
Hell, I don't even know if he is guilty for sure.

But if Zimmerman is found innocent, the illegal gun issue should definitely be addressed.

What "illegal gun" issue would that be?

Cant wait to see this fucking guy go to jail forever.

Damn, I hope there is a guilty verdict. Then, wait for the excuses by the right.

The right? What the fuck are you blabbering about?
Since you were a witness to the incident, why don't you tell us what happened so that you can provide some facts as to why you want Zimmerman to go to prison...
Man up.

“Citizens on Patrol?” asked West. “What’s that?”

It turns out that it’s a program in which the Sanford Police Department would provide Zimmerman with a civilianized patrol car and a uniform of sorts, and provide additional training that would allow him to effectively conduct patrols of his neighborhood. In contrast, the NWP program was far less pro-active, involving only observation and reporting.

Surely the Zimmerman described by the State as a “wannabe cop” seeking to “take the law into his own hands” and “profile” and “chase” unfamiliar black boys would fairly leap at such an opportunity. It was as close to being a police officer as Zimmerman was ever likely to get, the chance of a life time.

Zimmerman declined the opportunity.

This is absolutely DEVASTATING to the prosecutions case and to Zimmerman's detractors.

So, it sounds like Zimmerman preferred to remain an ignorant vigilante.

Kind of pokes a big hole in the "wannabe cop" meme, doesn't it.

I has a sad for you. :(

It turns out that it’s a program in which the Sanford Police Department would provide Zimmerman with a civilianized patrol car and a uniform of sorts, and provide additional training that would allow him to effectively conduct patrols of his neighborhood. In contrast, the NWP program was far less pro-active, involving only observation and reporting.

Surely the Zimmerman described by the State as a “wannabe cop” seeking to “take the law into his own hands” and “profile” and “chase” unfamiliar black boys would fairly leap at such an opportunity. It was as close to being a police officer as Zimmerman was ever likely to get, the chance of a life time.

This is absolutely DEVASTATING to the prosecutions case and to Zimmerman's detractors.

Damn right dude this child being pumped full of lead is great for America. That'll teach us. :cuckoo:

You can choose to bury your head in the sand OldSchool, but reality doesn't disappear just because you can't see it.

The left is convinced of the following truths:
1) Zimmerman was a wannabe cop out to kill someone.
2) Zimmerman was culpable because he followed Martin.
3) Zimmerman shot Martin because Martin was a black kid in a white neighborhood.
4) Zimmerman is motivated by racial hatred.

We will find none of these is true. The jury will reach the fastest not guilty plea ever and lefty heads will explode.

Cant wait to see this fucking guy go to jail forever.

Damn, I hope there is a guilty verdict. Then, wait for the excuses by the right.

Why not wait until all the facts get laid on the table, or are you just out for a good ol' lynchin'?

Shit....When a member of one of their PC Protected Classes is involved, libs suddenly forget about the rights of the accused to a speedy trial by a jury of their peers. That the trial be fair and absent of bias and guilt determined beyond a reasonable doubt.

Damn right dude this child being pumped full of lead is great for America. That'll teach us. :cuckoo:

You can choose to bury your head in the sand OldSchool, but reality doesn't disappear just because you can't see it.

A dead minor shouldn't disappear just because people think irresponsible gun usage should be allowed in this country :cool:

This is America!!! We can kill anybody if it's just an accident!!! Ben Franklin said so!!! I think...

It wasn't an accident.
Just so you know. Jump on someone, you might die. Food for thought.

If someone is spying and stalking you avoid them and send them flowers!!! It's the American thing to do!!!

Right Kosh? Do you support NSA spying too? I bet you don't! And I bet you don't see any connection between the two either! :cuckoo:
More food for thought...if you're walking between houses and casing houses in a neighborhood that has been suffering a wave of burglaries thefts and assaults, you might find yourself followed and questioned.

Yup. And if you jump the person following you, you might get killed.

Keep that in mind if you're going to roam around looking at people's houses at night.

3) Zimmerman shot Martin because Martin was a black kid in a white neighborhood.

We will find none of these is true. The jury will reach the fastest not guilty plea ever and lefty heads will explode.

I'm only interested in the facts of that night - the profiling, stalking and murdering.

I guess these lefties on this board...including Jake think that Zimmerman has to prove his innocence. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? :eusa_whistle:

They save that for obviously guilty Democratic politicians.

Libs are the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet.

I'm only interested in the facts of that night - the profiling, stalking and murdering.

Thanks for proving my case. To you those are facts. I laid out the whole scenario, right? That is exactly what you believe, isn't it?

A minor is dead because of Zimmerman. If I accidentally kill someone crossing the street tomorrow I'm going to jail. But Zimmerman is on a pedestal as a hero. That is completely wrong.

A dead minor shouldn't disappear just because people think irresponsible gun usage should be allowed in this country :cool:

Can you give us the all the facts that you have? Maybe you should call up the DA and tell them that you have all the facts on this case.

Good grief....oh, and :cool:

I guess these lefties on this board...including Jake think that Zimmerman has to prove his innocence. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? :eusa_whistle:

You're dealing with a mob.

A mob doesn't believe in justice, or in reason, or in law.

A minor is dead because of Zimmerman. If I accidentally kill someone crossing the street tomorrow I'm going to jail. But Zimmerman is on a pedestal as a hero. That is completely wrong.

Do you understand the concept of "self defense"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back