The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trevon was just "roaming the streets after dark", how in hell did Zimmerman get bloodied? Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question.

He got punched in the face and then killed a minor. Should we give him a medal?

Do you understand the concept of self defense? Second time I ask.

Yea if I get in a fight at a bar and break a guys nose then I get maybe a fine and community service. If I get in a fight in a neighborhood and shoot someone and... OOPS... turns out it's a kid and THEY'RE DEAD, then I REALLY fucked up didn't I?

Maybe I'd get to go on Hannity after the acquittal :cool:

He was doing a lot of things, including beating the shit out of his killer!

Getting murdered > beating the shit out of someone.

Especially when the "beating" is debatable and the child doing it was walking home.

The wounds on Zimmerman are debatable? Did he fake them?

Do you understand the concept of self defense? Third time.

He won't understand that....it was a "minor". "Minors" never do anything to get in trouble.

Cant wait to see this fucking guy go to jail forever.

Damn, I hope there is a guilty verdict. Then, wait for the excuses by the right.

Why not wait until all the facts get laid on the table, or are you just out for a good ol' lynchin'?

After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting Zona will say with satisfaction that it was a result of the unjust verdict.

The facts of the case have been obvious to anyone paying attention who had a modicum of knowledge. Zimmerman was justified in his shooting under the law. That's why the police let him go home that night. Only the racist brain dead on this site ad elsewhere who have a pre-arranged script in mind think otherwise.
and you wonder why people say you are a racist.

Yea if I get in a fight at a bar and break a guys nose then I get maybe a fine and community service. If I get in a fight in a neighborhood and shoot someone and... OOPS... turns out it's a kid and THEY'RE DEAD, then I REALLY fucked up didn't I?

OK so your answer is No, you do not understand the concept of self defense.
Go review the whole issue before you post a single thing that shows you are totally ignorant of the legal basis of this case. You just waste people's time otherwise.

I'll ask a second time, if Trevon wasn't doing anything wrong, how did Zimmerman get bloodied?

A minor was killed right? And it turns out the minor wasn't doing anything right?

Fuck you man.

He was doing a lot of things, including beating the shit out of his killer!

Especially when the "beating" is debatable and the child doing it was walking home.

First, there is no child involved. We are talking about a 17 year old teenager. Children arent allowed out after dark.

Second, it's difficult to walk home when you are on top of someone attacking them.

Why not wait until all the facts get laid on the table, or are you just out for a good ol' lynchin'?

After Zimmerman is acquitted and the usual inner city Negro suspects start rioting Zona will say with satisfaction that it was a result of the unjust verdict.

The facts of the case have been obvious to anyone paying attention who had a modicum of knowledge. Zimmerman was justified in his shooting under the law. That's why the police let him go home that night. Only the racist brain dead on this site ad elsewhere who have a pre-arranged script in mind think otherwise.
and you wonder why people say you are a racist.

No, I dont wonder at all. People say that because they're stupid. And likely racist themselves. Like you.

I guess these lefties on this board...including Jake think that Zimmerman has to prove his innocence. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? :eusa_whistle:

Meister, go wash you mouth out for putting your words in it, not mine.

GZ is not guilty until proven guilty.

I think he is a thug, but even a thug gets the same protection of the law as you or me.

How interesting that you are now interested in the Rule of Law.

They like to ignore the fact that he didn't just punch him. He punched him, got him on the ground, and was whaling the living shit out of him, while Zimmerman BEGGED people to help him.

They didn't, and he killed the little turd before the little turd killed him. That's why people carry guns.

Let's take a look at what ACTUALLY happened instead of your wonderful speculation:

A minor is DEAD and... looks like Zimmerman gained some weight??? And that made it to Drudgereport??? Wtf is wrong with you people?!

I'll ask a second time, if Trevon wasn't doing anything wrong, how did Zimmerman get bloodied?

It was just like a bar fight but without the bar. Didnt you see his explanation?

The wounds on Zimmerman are debatable? Did he fake them?

Do you understand the concept of self defense? Third time.

He won't understand that....it was a "minor". "Minors" never do anything to get in trouble.

Then what the heck was i getting paid for when I worked in the Juvenile Court?

Roaming the streets after dark? That's malicious intent these days? What a great country we live in :cool:
If Trevon was just "roaming the streets after dark", how in hell did Zimmerman get bloodied? Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question.

Minors are some of the deadliest people in the world. Beating your head against concrete is deadly. If he is found not guilty a medal sounds good to me.

Yup he killed a negro minor and he'll get to walk on a technicality. Hooray for America!!!! :cool:

Liberals look at being innocent as a "technicality."

They like to ignore the fact that he didn't just punch him. He punched him, got him on the ground, and was whaling the living shit out of him, while Zimmerman BEGGED people to help him.

They didn't, and he killed the little turd before the little turd killed him. That's why people carry guns.

Let's take a look at what ACTUALLY happened instead of your wonderful speculation:

A minor is DEAD and... looks like Zimmerman gained some weight??? And that made it to Drudgereport??? Wtf is wrong with you people?!

What does Zimmerman's weight have to do with it?
Look at the facts. Zimmerman is innocent.
Why are you posting here wasting people's time instead of looking up what self defense means?

Yup he killed a negro minor and he'll get to walk on a technicality. Hooray for America!!!! :cool:

Liberals look at being innocent as a "technicality."
We're all guilty, Bripat. Its that white guilt thing. Or White Hispanic guilt. Or white hispanic with black grandfather. Or something.

Yes a minor is dead, after he attacked a man with a gun.

It's called personal responsibility. It's something you can't avoid regardless of how much you might want to try. Actions have consequences.

If you jump out of a plane without a parachute chances are you will be dead as well.

It's called personal responsibility. It's something you can't avoid regardless of how much you might want to try. Actions have consequences.

If you jump out of a plane without a parachute chances are you will be dead as well.

As the old saying goes,

"You can't fix stupid."

And that is what Martin was for attacking someone packing heat.

You have no idea who is to blame here, Avatar, so step off.

Let the trial take its course.

Thanks sunshine!!! If only you could pos rep Zimmerman! He's a modern Thomas Jefferson! Ben Franklin! Murder without consequence! Go America!

Should've saved your neg for this one dumbass.

Learn the definition of murder, dipshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back