The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The left is convinced of the following truths:
1) Zimmerman was a wannabe cop out to kill someone.
2) Zimmerman was culpable because he followed Martin.
3) Zimmerman shot Martin because Martin was a black kid in a white neighborhood.
4) Zimmerman is motivated by racial hatred.

We will find none of these is true. The jury will reach the fastest not guilty plea ever and lefty heads will explode.

A minor is dead because of Zimmerman. If I accidentally kill someone crossing the street tomorrow I'm going to jail. But Zimmerman is on a pedestal as a hero. That is completely wrong.
You truly sound like a nut right now. You don't know squat on this case and yet, here you are spewing your idiocy for all of us to read.....pathetic, man.

It wasn't an accident.
Just so you know. Jump on someone, you might die. Food for thought.

If someone is spying and stalking you avoid them and send them flowers!!! It's the American thing to do!!!

Right Kosh? Do you support NSA spying too? I bet you don't! And I bet you don't see any connection between the two either! :cuckoo:
More food for thought...if you're walking between houses and casing houses in a neighborhood that has been suffering a wave of burglaries thefts and assaults, you might find yourself followed and questioned.

Yup. And if you jump the person following you, you might get killed.

Keep that in mind if you're going to roam around looking at people's houses at night.

Roaming the streets after dark? That's malicious intent these days? What a great country we live in :cool:

Casing houses, acting strangely, in a gated community in the middle of a crime wave.

And then jumping someone who dared to question him.

Our country is great, because we have the right to defend ourselves from attack.

I was in and out until CST so I don't know who showed the photos, but the witness that took the bloody nose photo immediately after? Was it a responder who took them or no?
Not sure what you are referring to, but the neighbor that made the infamous 911 call took pictures of GZ within 3 minutes of the incident.

The photos we are referring to are the actual crime scene photos...the one causing the questions is the picture of Trayvons body face down and arms to the side. This had to be taken before CPR was administered, so why is this person snapping pictures before CPR is administered and how is that person getting to the crime scene before a fist responder? For Gods sake...the police were already enroute with a head start...lol.

Ignorant people do have a tendency to contaminate crime scenes. That is why they make that yellow tape to put around it.

lol...ahh yes...the ole yellow tape.

When have blacks ever burned down anyone elses neighborhood :confused: That's not how they roll.
We need to get all the evidense, but if Martin was trying to bash zimmerman's head in, irregardless of anything else, he had the right to use deadly force.
Where's the outrage about blacks killing black kids :dunno: I'm sure a few hundred at least have died by the hands their soul brothers since Martin :confused: This case is not important, and does not warrant media attention other than making a buck.

The left is convinced of the following truths:
1) Zimmerman was a wannabe cop out to kill someone.
2) Zimmerman was culpable because he followed Martin.
3) Zimmerman shot Martin because Martin was a black kid in a white neighborhood.
4) Zimmerman is motivated by racial hatred.

We will find none of these is true. The jury will reach the fastest not guilty plea ever and lefty heads will explode.

A minor is dead because of Zimmerman. If I accidentally kill someone crossing the street tomorrow I'm going to jail. But Zimmerman is on a pedestal as a hero. That is completely wrong.
You truly sound like a nut right now. You don't know squat on this case and yet, here you are spewing your idiocy for all of us to read.....pathetic, man.

A minor was killed right? And it turns out the minor wasn't doing anything right?

Fuck you man.

If someone is spying and stalking you avoid them and send them flowers!!! It's the American thing to do!!!

Right Kosh? Do you support NSA spying too? I bet you don't! And I bet you don't see any connection between the two either! :cuckoo:
More food for thought...if you're walking between houses and casing houses in a neighborhood that has been suffering a wave of burglaries thefts and assaults, you might find yourself followed and questioned.

Keep that in mind if you're going to roam around looking at people's houses at night.

Roaming the streets after dark? That's malicious intent these days? What a great country we live in :cool:
If Trevon was just "roaming the streets after dark", how in hell did Zimmerman get bloodied? Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question.

why did Martin follow zimmerman to his car?

A minor was killed right? And it turns out the minor wasn't doing anything right?

Fuck you man.

He was doing a lot of things, including beating the shit out of his killer!

If Trevon was just "roaming the streets after dark", how in hell did Zimmerman get bloodied? Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question.

He got punched in the face and then killed a minor. Should we give him a medal?

Fuck you man.

Just how do you know the minor wasn't doing anything? Were you there?

oh and stick your head up your ass and roll down a sidewalk, dumbfuck.

Do you understand the concept of self defense? Second time I ask.

Who punched Zimmerman in the face if the "minor" wasn't doing anything, genius?

Fuck you man.

Getting murdered > beating the shit out of someone.

Especially when the "beating" is debatable and the child doing it was walking home.

Not everyone is qualified to do CPR, and even those who are do not if there is a large amount of blood involved unless they have the proper barrier protection. First responders like paramedics would try to revive him. Members of the press would not try to revive him. And no one other than the medical people called to the scene, and maybe the police if they are trained, are obligated to try.

Correct...but how is the picture person getting there and snapping photos before the first responders get there?

I would like to think that anyone who has to respond to a crime scene regardless if they are first responders or not would know how to give CPR...its not rocket science...I learned it when I was 12.

Oh im sorry...I just take pictures...you'll just have to die unless those damn paramedics get here quickly...in the meantime snap snap...flash flash...lol.

I was in and out until CST so I don't know who showed the photos, but the witness that took the bloody nose photo immediately after? Was it a responder who took them or no?

I believe Ofc Smith (male) was the first one on the scene and he took Zimmerman into custody (nothing negative intended, it's SOP at a shooting crime scene) and placed him in the patrol car. IIRC he snapped the picture with his cell phone.

>>>>

They like to ignore the fact that he didn't just punch him. He punched him, got him on the ground, and was whaling the living shit out of him, while Zimmerman BEGGED people to help him.

They didn't, and he killed the little turd before the little turd killed him. That's why people carry guns.

Fuck you man.

Getting murdered > beating the shit out of someone.

Especially when the "beating" is debatable and the child doing it was walking home.

The wounds on Zimmerman are debatable? Did he fake them?

Do you understand the concept of self defense? Third time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back