The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you can shoot them?

yes--if they are bashing your head into the sidewalk---SHOOT.

Would you bash someone's head into the sidewalk if they approached you with a gun?
I imagine you would do whatever you could to save yourself, and that is probably what TM did, if at all. We really don't know if GZ injuries were self-inflicted after the fact since the police did such a shoddy job.

For one, I have seen bruising after someone hit carpeted floor worse than what he had on the back of his head... From repeated blows to the sidewalk.

holt shit--you can't legally beat the shit outta someone just cause you're afraid --wtf is wrong with you ?

You're going on the assumption that TM beat George Zimmerman, when you really don't know. Holy Shit is right, jumping to conclusions without evidence. WTF is wrong with you?

All the info in video & voice recording, police reports, coroners reports & medical records prove that Martin beat Zimmerman but Zimmerman never hit Martin.

So? Zimmerman could have easily pushed him first. He did follow him.

yes--if they are bashing your head into the sidewalk---SHOOT.

Would you bash someone's head into the sidewalk if they approached you with a gun?
I imagine you would do whatever you could to save yourself, and that is probably what TM did, if at all. We really don't know if GZ injuries were self-inflicted after the fact since the police did such a shoddy job.

For one, I have seen bruising after someone hit carpeted floor worse than what he had on the back of his head... From repeated blows to the sidewalk.

I heard white latinos have harder heads than regular latinos.

Ha,ha, is that what you heard on Faux News?:cuckoo:

Why didnt Zimmerman retreat?

He had a gun and a license to use it.

And that gives him the right to follow people and shoot them just because he thinks they look suspicious?

So now your entire argument rests on the notion that Zimmerman shot Martin because he looked suspicious? :rofl:

Do you even bother to reread what you post, or would that even make a difference?

After looking at this thread I may have to nominate Luissa as one of Lumpy's attention whores. :cool:

Who keeps trolling while not answering questions?
Have you looked up cases dropped due to stand your ground? And why didnt Zimmerman retreat?

Instead trolling answer the questions. Attention whore? Ha! I guess that means you can't answer them.

Ha,ha, is that what you heard on Faux News?:cuckoo:

^Retard thinks I must be a republican because I don't buy into the media fanned hysteria over an otherwise run of the mill justifiable homicide.

He has every right to patrol his neighborhood.

This is America dummy.

Not while armed, which he had been told not to do.

Yes, arming himself doesn't mean he gives up his rights.

You should seek information from sources other than your ass. :thup:

And you should actually try to join in a debate instead of trolling and trying to be funny. Your act got old about two years ago.

You're going on the assumption that TM beat George Zimmerman, when you really don't know. Holy Shit is right, jumping to conclusions without evidence. WTF is wrong with you?

All the info in video & voice recording, police reports, coroners reports & medical records prove that Martin beat Zimmerman but Zimmerman never hit Martin.

Prove it! Martin did not have a mark on his body & no witness ever saw Zimmerman strike Martin.

The law says even if you start a fight, then start getting beaten up, then clearly indicate you stopped the aggression or try to retreat, but the other person becomes irrational & continues the beating, you can use a gun to kill them.

Prove it! Martin did not have a mark on his body & no witness ever saw Zimmerman strike Martin.

The law says even if you start a fight, then start getting beaten up, then clearly indicate you stopped the aggression or try to retreat, but the other person becomes irrational & continues the beating, you can use a gun to kill them.

Prove that Martin started the fight.

After looking at this thread I may have to nominate Luissa as one of Lumpy's attention whores. :cool:

Who keeps trolling while not answering questions?
Have you looked up cases dropped due to stand your ground? And why didnt Zimmerman retreat?

Instead trolling answer the questions. Attention whore? Ha! I guess that means you can't answer them.

YOU---why didn't Martin run ?--even if he didn't HAVE to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back