The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove that Martin started the fight.

I can prove Martin struck Zimmerman & Zimmerman did not strike Martin.

Yeah, sure, that is why TM didn't have any injuries on his hands or blood from GZ's so called bashed head. :eusa_whistle:

Martin did have a cut on his hand from punching Zimmerman. Witness saw TM hitting GZ. TM grabbed GZ's head & bashed it against the sidewalk which would not injure TM's hands. GZ has wounds to prove it. Police, witness, coroner & medical reports prove this.

Yeah, sure, that is why TM didn't have any injuries on his hands or blood from GZ's so called bashed head. :eusa_whistle:

I think the proven hot head took on a kid who was stronger than he thought. Men like Zimmerman usually think they are a lot stronger than they are.

Proven hot head. I love it

I think after arguing with an ATF and shoving his hands away etc.. After he he showed him his badge is a proven hot head. Anymore questions?

And you also made a bunch of shit up, like somehow being armed means he relinquishes his right to patrol his own neighborhood.

Did I say that? I said he was told not to be armed when performing block watch duties. Stretching much?

Do I really need to quote it for you? :eusa_hand:
No, you need to read this:
GZ is an idiot.

Chris Tutko, director of Neighborhood Watch for the National Sheriffs' Association, said Zimmerman broke some cardinal rules.

First, he approached a stranger he suspected of wrongdoing.

"If you see something suspicious, you report it, you step aside and you let law enforcement do their job," Tutko said. "This guy went way beyond the call of duty. At the least, he's overzealous."

Second, Zimmerman carried a handgun. Police departments and sheriff's offices that train volunteers advise them never to carry weapons — though Zimmerman broke no laws by doing so because he has a concealed-weapons permit.
Trayvon Martin: Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman broke Neighborhood Watch gun rules - Orlando Sentinel

Did I say that? I said he was told not to be armed when performing block watch duties. Stretching much?

GZ is an idiot.

Chris Tutko, director of Neighborhood Watch for the National Sheriffs' Association, said Zimmerman broke some cardinal rules.

"If you see something suspicious, you report it, you step aside and you let law enforcement do their job," Tutko said. "This guy went way beyond the call of duty. At the least, he's overzealous."

Second, Zimmerman carried a handgun. Police departments and sheriff's offices that train volunteers advise them never to carry weapons — though Zimmerman broke no laws by doing so because he has a concealed-weapons permit.
Trayvon Martin: Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman broke Neighborhood Watch gun rules - Orlando Sentinel

Thanks for proving my point. :thup:

Not while armed, which he had been told not to do.

OK Luissa, here you go...

Go ahead and tell me again that you never said being armed means he relinquishes the right to patrol his neighborhood.

:lmao:

Not my fault the police told him not patrol while armed. Your point?

Perhaps I misunderstood you.

Did Zimmerman have the right to patrol his own neighborhood, whether armed or not?

A simple yes or no will suffice and go a long way toward clearing up any miscommunication. :thup:

OK Luissa, here you go...

Go ahead and tell me again that you never said being armed means he relinquishes the right to patrol his neighborhood.

:lmao:

Not my fault the police told him not patrol while armed. Your point?

Perhaps I misunderstood you.

Did Zimmerman have the right to patrol his own neighborhood, whether armed or not?

A simple yes or no will suffice and go a long way toward clearing up any miscommunication. :thup:

In Florida, yes.
Did he have the right to follow a minor twice and shoot him?

GZ is an idiot.

Ha,ha, you MISSED the whole point. Everyone knows it is okay to carry a weapon if you have a concealed weapon permit, but the rules of being a watch dog is that you are not supposed to carry a weapon. Obviously you have comprehension problems.

GZ is an idiot.

Ha,ha, you MISSED the whole point. Everyone knows it is okay to carry a weapon if you have a concealed weapon permit, but the rules of being a watch dog is that you are not supposed to carry a weapon. Obviously you have comprehension problems.

Wasn't he also the block watch captain?
I swear I read that some where.

GZ is an idiot.

GZ created a dangerous situation which leaves him open to financial civil lawsuit, but he did not act with criminal malice or murder TM. He should be sued but not jailed.

oh yes--wimp---that's what they will say in court:laugh2:

Who is "they"?

Look --accusing Zimmerman of being threatening and then calling him a wimp is a bit silly

Why? If you are going to act all macho and follow someone around and they confront you and (supposing TM did beat him), you just pull your gun and shoot them, that is wimpy.
Why didn't he just fight him back with his fist, like a "real" man? Because he is a wimp.

GZ is an idiot.

GZ created a dangerous situation which leaves him open to financial civil lawsuit, but he did not act with criminal malice or murder TM. He should be sued but not jailed.

You do realize creating a dangerous situation ie being reckless is manslaughter, right?
Which can get you jail time

Who is "they"?

Look --accusing Zimmerman of being threatening and then calling him a wimp is a bit silly

Why? If you are going to act all macho and follow someone around and they confront you and (supposing TM did beat him), you just pull your gun and shoot them, that is wimpy.
Why didn't he just fight him back with his fist, like a "real" man? Because he is a wimp.

interesting--now Zimmerman is a "wimp" because he didn't fight fair. It that a law somewhere ? That you have to fight with the same weapons ?

GZ is an idiot.

You can't read GZ's mind, you don't know what his intentions were. And, it is up to the jury to decide whether or not he goes to jail. And the Homeowners Assn has already settled a wrongful death suit, because of the actions of GZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back