The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not while armed, which he had been told not to do.

Yes, arming himself doesn't mean he gives up his rights.

You should seek information from sources other than your ass. :thup:

And you should actually try to join in a debate instead of trolling and trying to be funny. Your act got old about two years ago.

You think what you're doing is debating?

Now that's funny. :lmao:

So again, how much you wanna bet Zimmerman walks?

So? Zimmerman could have easily pushed him first. He did follow him.

Prove it! Martin did not have a mark on his body & no witness ever saw Zimmerman strike Martin.

The law says even if you start a fight, then start getting beaten up, then clearly indicate you stopped the aggression or try to retreat, but the other person becomes irrational & continues the beating, you can use a gun to kill them.

Prove that Martin started the fight.

I can prove Martin struck Zimmerman & Zimmerman did not strike Martin.

Yes, arming himself doesn't mean he gives up his rights.

You should seek information from sources other than your ass. :thup:

And you should actually try to join in a debate instead of trolling and trying to be funny. Your act got old about two years ago.

At least I posted links and actually looked up information on stand your ground and the case. I didnt just sit back and call people ignorant for disagreeing with me.
Dildo should call you an attention whore, you have always been the biggest one in these parts.

He had a gun and a license to use it.

And that gives him the right to follow people and shoot them just because he thinks they look suspicious?

So now your entire argument rests on the notion that Zimmerman shot Martin because he looked suspicious? :rofl:
And you're going on the assumption that he shot TM because TM first attacked him?:clap2:

Do you even bother to reread what you post, or would that even make a difference?
Maybe you should read the Newspaper articles, they are more accurate than your assumptions.

Prove it! Martin did not have a mark on his body & no witness ever saw Zimmerman strike Martin.

The law says even if you start a fight, then start getting beaten up, then clearly indicate you stopped the aggression or try to retreat, but the other person becomes irrational & continues the beating, you can use a gun to kill them.

So you don't know who started it? Got it.

Yeah, sure, that is why TM didn't have any injuries on his hands or blood from GZ's so called bashed head. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, sure, that is why TM didn't have any injuries on his hands or blood from GZ's so called bashed head. :eusa_whistle:

I think the proven hot head took on a kid who was stronger than he thought. Men like Zimmerman usually think they are a lot stronger than they are.

At least I posted links and actually looked up information on stand your ground and the case. I didnt just sit back and call people ignorant for disagreeing with me.
Dildo should call you an attention whore, you have always been the biggest one in these parts.

And you also made a bunch of shit up, like somehow being armed means he relinquishes his right to patrol his own neighborhood.

I think the proven hot head took on a kid who was stronger than he thought. Men like Zimmerman usually think they are a lot stronger than they are.

And, like the wimp that he turned out to be, he took the cowardly way out and shot him.

And you also made a bunch of shit up, like somehow being armed means he relinquishes his right to patrol his own neighborhood.

Did I say that? I said he was told not to be armed when performing block watch duties. Stretching much?

And, like the wimp that he turned out to be, he took the cowardly way out and shot him.

Pretty much.

Proven hot head. I love it

Did I say that? I said he was told not to be armed when performing block watch duties. Stretching much?

Do I really need to quote it for you? :eusa_hand:

oh yes--wimp---that's what they will say in court:laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back