The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

He'll spend no time in prison from this, the judge should direct a "not Guilty" Verdict because the Prosecution forgot to put on a case

I think they DID put on a case.

The defense case.

Did they really present a witness who couldn't read what she wrote?

Yep. The defense asked her to read the letter she supposedly wrote to the Martin Family and she said she wasn't familiar with cursive.

and here we are 100@some years since slavery was abolished and still the hard left is making us pay for it. always an excuse for the horrific crimes they commit. the 1860's and 1950's,1960's are long gone, yet they still bring up slavery/civil rights whenever they need to start a new battle. and remember that singer/actress who didn't pay her taxes? and her excuse was that her grandfather was a slave?

Detroit is nearly 90% black. The city has been run by a black liberal since 1974. They are $20 Billion in debt. There have been 153 murders in Detroit from 1.1.13 to 6.30.13. That is one less murder than New York City (which has 12 times the population). How is this the fault of a white person, republican, NRA or slavery. Through 77 city blocks, only one person paid taxes last year. This is the Black and Liberal city!!! Lest not you forget, before the black and liberal population took control of the city, Detroit was referred to as the Paris of the west.

What about the rest of Michigan? Northern Indiana? Illinois? So the "Motor City" is a mess because of black people.....tsk. Hmmm...The Big 3 just loves people like you.

In 2011 in St Louis (48% black, 43% white) there was 100 murder suspects arrested for 114 murders. 92 of the 100 were black.

Sarah G must have been busy trying to lynch the 5 men and 3 women who were white that were arrested of murder in St. Louis.

48% population yet 92% murder arrests.

Sarah G, please explain in your white guilt version why this is the fault of a gun toting white man.

http://www.slmpd.org/images/2011_ANNUAL_REPORT_F.pdf

It's the fault of a gun-toting stupid man.

Sure, guns don't kill people, people kill people. And those who do are either vicious, crazy or stupid. So since they can't control themselves, we have to make them as least dangerous as possible, ergo gun control. Zimmerman disqualified himself from gun ownership from his previous record:

Last edited Sat Mar 24, 2012, 09:48 AM USA/ET – Edit history (2)
From the Orange County, FL Circuit Court Clerk of the Court Records page: [link to myclerk.myorangeclerk.com]
Record Count: 4
Search By: Party Exact Name: on Party Search Mode:

Name Last Name: Zimmerman First Name: George

Case Status: Closed Date Filed On or After: 01/01/2005 Date Filed On or Before: 01/01/2006 Sort By: Filed Date
Case Number Citation Number Style/Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status Charge(s)
2005-CF-009525-A-O
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Div 10
OKane, Julie H

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE
BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER

2005-MM-010436-A-O
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
2005-DR-012980-O

ZUAZO, VERONICA vs. ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M

08/09/2005
Div 44
44, TBA

Domestic Violence
Closed – SRS

2005-DR-013069-O

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M vs. ZUAZO, VERONICA A

08/10/2005
Div 46
White, Keith F

Domestic Violence
Closed – SRS

Nice report. Show me felony convictions.

His dad's a retired judge, toots. Any other incredibly naive questions?

and here we are 100@some years since slavery was abolished and still the hard left is making us pay for it. always an excuse for the horrific crimes they commit. the 1860's and 1950's,1960's are long gone, yet they still bring up slavery/civil rights whenever they need to start a new battle. and remember that singer/actress who didn't pay her taxes? and her excuse was that her grandfather was a slave?

Detroit is nearly 90% black. The city has been run by a black liberal since 1974. They are $20 Billion in debt. There have been 153 murders in Detroit from 1.1.13 to 6.30.13. That is one less murder than New York City (which has 12 times the population). How is this the fault of a white person, republican, NRA or slavery. Through 77 city blocks, only one person paid taxes last year. This is the Black and Liberal city!!! Lest not you forget, before the black and liberal population took control of the city, Detroit was referred to as the Paris of the west.

What about the rest of Michigan? Northern Indiana? Illinois? So the "Motor City" is a mess because of black people.....tsk. Hmmm...The Big 3 just loves people like you.

Are you talking about the areas where Gary, Chicago and Flint are located?

Keep this in mind ladies:
The US DOJ found that of 32,000 attempted rapes, 32% were successful, but in the case of an armed victim, only 3% were successful.

dI hope some day that they make a lie detector that works.

I wonder why George never offered to take one.

Maybe because he had already taken one:

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer charged with murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, passed a lie detector test the day after the shooting — a fact some experts say may make it hard to get an unbiased jury and still leaves details of the incident unclear

Zimmerman passed lie detector test ? USATODAY.com

It awas not a lie detector test but a stress analysis test which is not as reliable. He was asked two questions that could have been construed in more than one way.

He was asked did he confront TM. Confront could be construed different ways. Were you in fear of your life? Yes said Z.

I am not surprised at that. He's a freaking coward pussy.

If he failed it would you be beating this drum?

Just asking.

Trayvon was punching not scratching...

Grab a basketball and look at how your fingers are splayed on the round surface. Take particular notice of how the fingertips are placed. Also, look at the position of the thumbs. If Martin had grabbed and pounded GZ's head into the ground multiple time as claimed, Martin's thumbs would have been in GZ's eyes, corners of the mouth or around his neck!. So where are the thumb marks on GZ's facial or neck area? And surely, if there was a head slamming at all, Martin would have GZ's DNA all over his fingers and thumbs not to mention under his fingernails. Sallow was right.. the evidence does NOT back Zimmerman's story!

Zimmerman said Martin had his hand over his mouth, want to rewrite your post?

Which kind of flies in the face of the whole "Zimmerman screaming for help" thing, doesn't it?

Passing the phone around to my real life friends to read the thread.

I had no idea we were this entertaining.

It's the fault of a gun-toting stupid man.

Sure, guns don't kill people, people kill people. And those who do are either vicious, crazy or stupid. So since they can't control themselves, we have to make them as least dangerous as possible, ergo gun control. Zimmerman disqualified himself from gun ownership from his previous record:

Last edited Sat Mar 24, 2012, 09:48 AM USA/ET – Edit history (2)
From the Orange County, FL Circuit Court Clerk of the Court Records page: [link to myclerk.myorangeclerk.com]
Record Count: 4
Search By: Party Exact Name: on Party Search Mode:

Name Last Name: Zimmerman First Name: George

Case Status: Closed Date Filed On or After: 01/01/2005 Date Filed On or Before: 01/01/2006 Sort By: Filed Date
Case Number Citation Number Style/Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status Charge(s)
2005-CF-009525-A-O
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Div 10
OKane, Julie H

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE
BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER

2005-MM-010436-A-O
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
2005-DR-012980-O

ZUAZO, VERONICA vs. ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M

08/09/2005
Div 44
44, TBA

Domestic Violence
Closed – SRS

2005-DR-013069-O

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M vs. ZUAZO, VERONICA A

08/10/2005
Div 46
White, Keith F

Domestic Violence
Closed – SRS

Nice report. Show me felony convictions.

His dad's a retired judge, toots. Any other incredibly naive questions?

So assumption rather than factual felony convictions? Yeah I will take your word for it. You should be in Florida right now. The state desperately needs your help convicting this guy. You found the smoking gun. Closing statements should go like this: His dad was a judge. He applied for jobs in law enforcement. He got a good grade in criminal justice class. I strongly feel, but can't actually prove, he was following poor TM, but just take my word for it. No, that is not a crime, but I really think it is wrong for these poor parents to sit in the front row, and not to convict this guy. His story wasn't exactly the same every time so you should convict him. Don't worry that other witnesses or interested parties didn't say the same thing every time the were interviewed. That doesn't matter. No we don't have any physical or direct evidence that contradicts GZ's testimony, but we all really feel he is a bad guy, so that evidence stuff shouldn't matter. Please jury don't use reason, logic and the law to make your verdict, but instead please just share my unsupported view of what happened.

Grab a basketball and look at how your fingers are splayed on the round surface. Take particular notice of how the fingertips are placed. Also, look at the position of the thumbs. If Martin had grabbed and pounded GZ's head into the ground multiple time as claimed, Martin's thumbs would have been in GZ's eyes, corners of the mouth or around his neck!. So where are the thumb marks on GZ's facial or neck area? And surely, if there was a head slamming at all, Martin would have GZ's DNA all over his fingers and thumbs not to mention under his fingernails. Sallow was right.. the evidence does NOT back Zimmerman's story!

Zimmerman said Martin had his hand over his mouth, want to rewrite your post?

Which kind of flies in the face of the whole "Zimmerman screaming for help" thing, doesn't it?

no.

You jump to an unwarranted conclusion. The mouth could have been covered for just a brief moment.

Hmmmm...i thought this was interesting...especially now that it appears GZ has been less than truthful about his knowledge of the "Stand Your Ground Law".

"Stand-your-ground laws are frequently criticized and called "shoot first" laws by critics, including the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.[28] In Florida, the law has resulted in self-defense claims tripling.[28][29] The law's critics argue that Florida's law makes it very difficult to prosecute cases against people who shoot others and then claim self-defense. The shooter can argue that they felt threatened, and in most cases, the only witness who could have argued otherwise is the victim who was shot and killed."

~Wiki

Hmmm...think this might have a little to do with him wanting to deny knowledge of the law?...yep throw that in there, George.:eusa_liar::eek:

Is the "he tried to grab my gun" and said I was "gonna die tonight" making more sense now? Many are supporting someone that might be lying right to their face about some things. I dont like liars...it makes me dig deeper than I really want to.

I know I know...ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO FORGET WHAT YOU LEARNED IN COLLEGE!!! Even if your college professor testifies in your trial that he taught it "extensively" in a class you aced. I know I know...more conjecture and speculation, right?

My argument would be that GZ was punched immediately when Trayvon perceived that the stranger (who never identified himself) relentlessly following him in the dark and rain went reaching for what he thought was a weapon...GZ was punched repeatedly after that because he went reaching for what Trayvon knew was a gun.

Why is GZ feeling the need for his gun? Because he was negligent in continuing up the dark path that the suspect ran away from him on after he was specifically told "we dont need you to do that".

Speculation? Conjecture? Nope its all on tape...I'll take my chances with the jury mulling that over. They can decide for themselves.

"But I swear I was reaching for my phone...honest I was"...was your phone there? Nope. Was your gun there? Yep. No further questions....for now.

Just something to think about. I know its hard...it was hard for me too.

Here's the problem with your scenario, 25. Zimmerman WASN'T "relentlessly following" him. When Martin runs away, he ends up outside the condo where he is staying, which is over a hundred and twenty yards away from the path that Zimmerman took going and returning. That fact was provided by a Prosecution witness, Rachel Jenteal. So if Martin is that far away from Zimmerman...and standing outside of the safety of the condo...how is it not HIS fault that a confrontation takes place? Did he not have to walk all that way back to confront George Zimmerman? If you can explain to me how that confrontation DOES take place unless Martin deliberately returns to initiate it then I'd be all ears.

It awas not a lie detector test but a stress analysis test which is not as reliable. He was asked two questions that could have been construed in more than one way.

He was asked did he confront TM. Confront could be construed different ways. Were you in fear of your life? Yes said Z.

I am not surprised at that. He's a freaking coward pussy.

If he failed it would you be beating this drum?

Just asking.

No because he is guilty of murder.

What is the difference in Merriville, IN and Gary, IN? What is the difference in Mt. Pleasant, MI and Detroit, MI? What is the difference between Chicago, IL and Lake Forest, IL?

What is the difference in Merriville, IN and Gary, IN? What is the difference in Mt. Pleasant, MI and Detroit, MI? What is the difference between Chicago, IL and Lake Forest, IL?

Since the Presidency of LBJ, what city has received more federal assistance than Detroit?

I dont know him actually...I make my own statements and only stand by my own statements not his. But nice deflection.

You said that GZ never said he grabbed the gun...I showed that he did say it...TO HIS BEST FRIEND WHO TESTIFIED TO IT.

So move on...you were wrong...it happens.

You were there? You heard the conversation between Zimmerman and his friend?
No, of course not.

Again, which is more reliable: the testimony of the guy who was there or someone who claims he told him something?
The answer is obvious to anyone who isnt trying desperately to save face.

Are we to believe his best friend testifying under oath or you? How bout the jury who are they to believe? They can believe he gave conflicting statements.

He testified to it...defense didnt challenge it. Conflicting statements...it is what it is.

His best friend testified under oath to what GZ told him...are you saying that his best friend lied about it? Did the defense team deny he said it....has GZ denied he said that to his friend? This best friend and US. Air Marshal got up on the stand and lied to hurt his friend? You have quite the imagination.

Zimmerman's "best friend" wrote in his book four months after the incident took place about a conversation that took place during the car ride home from the police station. He didn't record the conversation...he didn't take notes about the conversation...he wrote what he did from his recollections of what was said to him that night. Now think back to a random conversation that you had with someone four months ago. Can you remember it word for word? If you tried to you think it would most likely NOT be word for word? This notion that the recollection of someone else which may very well not be accurate somehow proves that Zimmerman is being dishonest is almost laughable.

Hmmmm...i thought this was interesting...especially now that it appears GZ has been less than truthful about his knowledge of the "Stand Your Ground Law".

"Stand-your-ground laws are frequently criticized and called "shoot first" laws by critics, including the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.[28] In Florida, the law has resulted in self-defense claims tripling.[28][29] The law's critics argue that Florida's law makes it very difficult to prosecute cases against people who shoot others and then claim self-defense. The shooter can argue that they felt threatened, and in most cases, the only witness who could have argued otherwise is the victim who was shot and killed."

~Wiki

Hmmm...think this might have a little to do with him wanting to deny knowledge of the law?...yep throw that in there, George.:eusa_liar::eek:

Is the "he tried to grab my gun" and said I was "gonna die tonight" making more sense now? Many are supporting someone that might be lying right to their face about some things. I dont like liars...it makes me dig deeper than I really want to.

I know I know...ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO FORGET WHAT YOU LEARNED IN COLLEGE!!! Even if your college professor testifies in your trial that he taught it "extensively" in a class you aced. I know I know...more conjecture and speculation, right?

My argument would be that GZ was punched immediately when Trayvon perceived that the stranger (who never identified himself) relentlessly following him in the dark and rain went reaching for what he thought was a weapon...GZ was punched repeatedly after that because he went reaching for what Trayvon knew was a gun.

Why is GZ feeling the need for his gun? Because he was negligent in continuing up the dark path that the suspect ran away from him on after he was specifically told "we dont need you to do that".

Speculation? Conjecture? Nope its all on tape...I'll take my chances with the jury mulling that over. They can decide for themselves.

"But I swear I was reaching for my phone...honest I was"...was your phone there? Nope. Was your gun there? Yep. No further questions....for now.

Just something to think about. I know its hard...it was hard for me too.

Here's the problem with your scenario, 25. Zimmerman WASN'T "relentlessly following" him. When Martin runs away, he ends up outside the condo where he is staying, which is over a hundred and twenty yards away from the path that Zimmerman took going and returning. That fact was provided by a Prosecution witness, Rachel Jenteal. So if Martin is that far away from Zimmerman...and standing outside of the safety of the condo...how is it not HIS fault that a confrontation takes place? Did he not have to walk all that way back to confront George Zimmerman? If you can explain to me how that confrontation DOES take place unless Martin deliberately returns to initiate it then I'd be all ears.

Wait, what?

You have a link for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back