The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said that from the beginning...

I believe there is at least one Snookie on the jury...a person who will push for conviction no matter what.

And one person who will have reasonable doubt? They have to reach a unanimous verdict.

Hopefully the jurors are more qualified than I would be.

I don't know what it would take to convince me either way but I know my doubt increases each day--every time the trial is analyzed.

I dont think there will be riots...the prosecutions case has been that bad. Its embarrassing the potential rioters...lol.

I hope there will not be riots.

One by product of this trial is to challenge FL's Stand Your Ground law--someone with expertise believes this--I just read the article, FWIW.

Maybe they should--I don't know.

In the same article they opined that tourism in Orlando might be affected--I doubt that.

I believe there is at least one Snookie on the jury...a person who will push for conviction no matter what.

And one person who will have reasonable doubt? They have to reach a unanimous verdict.

I don't know what it would take to convince me either way but I know my doubt increases each day--every time the trial is analyzed.

You mean like when GZs former college professor and current best friend expose inconsistencies? I hear ya...me too.

Of course I had doubts about the inconsistencies 2 weeks ago before they testified.

You mean like when GZs former college professor and current best friend expose inconsistencies? I hear ya...me too.

Of course I had doubts about the inconsistencies 2 weeks ago before they testified.

I'll try to find some record of their testimony online.

So disgusted with CNN and HLN--growing very cynical each and every day.

In my area--neighborhood watch is interpreted as--'Contact LE if you see anything suspicious' and that is what we do. Seems to work reasonably well.

Sarcastic is okay.

It's the pure unadullterated STUPID that gets old.

I think perhaps you and noomi are twins separated at birth. You should go the genetic testing route.

This entire thread is stupid. Don't you have some anti choice rally to be at with the other senile old spinsters in your clatch?

In my area--neighborhood watch is interpreted as--'Contact LE if you see anything suspicious' and that is what we do. Seems to work reasonably well.

People tend to be a little braver when they are carrying a pistol. Of course why he couldnt have used that courage to at least identify himself or defuse the situation before following on foot is beyond me. I wouldnt want him following one of my kids that way..but thats me.

The George Zimmerman defense has recently gotten a lucky break. Angela Corey, Florida’s state attorney and the prosecutor against Zimmerman, has been indicted by a citizens’ grand jury for allegedly falsifying an arrest warrant and the complaint that led to Zimmerman being charged with the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin.

The indictment accuses Corey of allegedly withholding photographs of Zimmerman’s head after the incident. Also, Corey allegedly falsely signed an arrest warrant under oath without including the pictures as evidence.
The Zimmerman case has been highly politicized ever since the beginning. The indictment demonstrates just how easily politics can weasel into court rooms to encourage government employees to make unethical decisions. Based on these surprising change of events, there is a fairly good chance that Zimmerman will soon be able to walk out of the courtroom as a free man.
Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Indicted for Allegedly Falsifying Arrest Warrant

Wow. Just wow!

Stand by for Swallow to say that this is devastating to Zimmerman.

lol. Koshergrl made a funny.

People tend to be a little braver when they are carrying a pistol. Of course why he couldnt have used that courage to at least identify himself or defuse the situation before following on foot is beyond me. I wouldnt want him following one of my kids that way..but thats me.

Having participated in gun control discussions--I agree that those who 'carry' seem confident--whatever you might choose to call 'it'. I won't even try to assess George Zimmerman--thousands of others are far more qualified--cough.

He made a seriously bad decision--that much is clear to me. Legally, not much is clear to me except a young man is dead and as far as I can tell George Zimmerman and his family wouldn't even be safe in a witness protection program.

Let LE handle situations like this.

Hung jury. And probably another if he is indicted again.

What is being ignored is that Martin had every right to be walking back from the store, every right to be where he was.

Incorrect, TM had no "right" to trespass on private property.

Though I do agree that TM trespassing through private property is being ignored.

What the hell are you talking about? He was invited by HIS FATHER. Are you kidding me? He is invited, but he can be killed for tresspassing?

Jesus Christ Zimmerman defenders, this is representing you. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back