The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to wonder if a hung jury will be the outcome.

Doubtful, there are no black guys on the jury.

ba_dum_tsh.jpg

I'll try to find some record of their testimony online.

So disgusted with CNN and HLN--growing very cynical each and every day.

In my area--neighborhood watch is interpreted as--'Contact LE if you see anything suspicious' and that is what we do. Seems to work reasonably well.

People tend to be a little braver when they are carrying a pistol. Of course why he couldnt have used that courage to at least identify himself or defuse the situation before following on foot is beyond me. I wouldnt want him following one of my kids that way..but thats me.

Having participated in gun control discussions--I agree that those who 'carry' seem confident--whatever you might choose to call 'it'. I won't even try to assess George Zimmerman--thousands of others are far more qualified--cough.

He made a seriously bad decision--that much is clear to me. Legally, not much is clear to me except a young man is dead and as far as I can tell George Zimmerman and his family wouldn't even be safe in a witness protection program.

Let LE handle situations like this.

Hung jury. And probably another if he is indicted again.

He is the poster child of what not to do in that situation. Why? because of the situation he finds himself in now. Illegal? No. Wise? No. Did he know better?...I think so...he certainly had enough training to know better. Stay in the truck and wait for police.

Its not about what GZs intent was...its the impression or perception that his intent gives to the teen he is following in the dark. That is what Serino was trying to get him to understand.

Last edited:
How do you know that? and how do you assign points in pos vs neg?

( sorry for the question, but I am a relative newbie)))

There should be a thumbs up-thumbs down box on the top right corner of each post.

there is but what about the points?

I have Rep Power of 5252. If I give someone a pos rep, it will give them 5252 points. (Which will increase their total rep power by 5 points)

If I give someone a neg rep, it will take 2626 points away from them (Which will decrease their total rep power by 2 or 3 points)

There should be a thumbs up-thumbs down box on the top right corner of each post.

I have Rep Power of 5252. If I give someone a pos rep, it will give them 5252 points. (Which will increase their total rep power by 5 points)

If I give someone a neg rep, it will take 2626 points away from them (Which will decrease their total rep power by 2 or 3 points)

Thanks. Got it :)

Last edited:
People tend to be a little braver when they are carrying a pistol. Of course why he couldnt have used that courage to at least identify himself or defuse the situation before following on foot is beyond me. I wouldnt want him following one of my kids that way..but thats me.

Having participated in gun control discussions--I agree that those who 'carry' seem confident--whatever you might choose to call 'it'. I won't even try to assess George Zimmerman--thousands of others are far more qualified--cough.

He made a seriously bad decision--that much is clear to me. Legally, not much is clear to me except a young man is dead and as far as I can tell George Zimmerman and his family wouldn't even be safe in a witness protection program.

He is the poster child of what not to do in that situation. Why? because of the situation he finds himself in now. Illegal? No. Wise? No. Did he know better?...I think so...he certainly had enough training to know better. Stay in the truck and wait for police.

Every single aspect of the shooting is from what he learned in school. Justifiable shoot 101. I wonder if that was the name of the course. He knew exactly what to say but here is the thing, he is not bright enough to understand forensics and dna.

He will get away with this though. That is the sad part. I honestly dont think he will do jail time for killing an unarmed kid who did NOTHING wrong.

.....<snip>....

I have done work for the innocence project for almost 20 years.
Uh, hate to inform you of this but every one of those cases involves THE DEFENDANTS and not ONE of them involves the prosecution using DNA to help a defendant in a criminal case.

Respectfully, this case IS NOT a who done it and no one's identity is at issue in this case.
Everyone that you posted above, EVERY ONE involves freeing someone based ON A WRONG IDENTITY.
Hate to break it to you this late in the game but Zimmerman IS NOT DENYING he is the man that shot and killed Trayvon Martin.
So how does your post above with all those names on it have anything to do with it and have anything to do with the guilt of innocence in this case which involves NOT a who done it and an issue of identity but self defense?
I think the prosecution has brought in DNA testing in an attempt to prove certain things could not have happened as Zimmerman claims them to have...like trying to prove that Trayvon never touched the gun.

On that issue, I think that the jury will remember that Zimmerman said he thought that Trayvon was reaching for the gun. He didn't say that he ever touched it.

Last edited:

Every single aspect of the shooting is from what he learned in school. Justifiable shoot 101. I wonder if that was the name of the course. He knew exactly what to say but here is the thing, he is not bright enough to understand forensics and dna.

He will get away with this though. That is the sad part. I honestly dont think he will do jail time for killing an unarmed kid who did NOTHING wrong.

I believe you are correct here. He did know and you can tell in some cases where he is doing this to police...like Trayvon going for his gun...that is a no no to cops and gives them the absolute right to shoot to kill if you try it. GZ knew that and embellished, IMO. There is no one to back it up, there are other inconsistencies, so a juror doesnt have to consider it. i wouldnt.

Try that out on me! :eusa_angel:

Where in the world can he go? Or his family?

So senseless---the decision to take matters into his own hands.

:lol: So GZ made TM beat him up enough without saying GUN to justify his own shooting????? :cuckoo:

:lol: Because GZ somehow jedi mindfucked TM without laying a finger on him into not saying GUN & beating him up to justify the shooting, that means TM was an innocent little boy????? :cuckoo:

:lol: Do you people ever listen to how stupid you sound???? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

:lol: So GZ made TM beat him up enough to justify his own shooting????? :cuckoo:

:lol: Because GZ somehow jedi mindfucked TM without laying a finger on him into beating him up to justify the shooting, that means TM was an innocent little boy????? :cuckoo:

He took matters into his own hands...now hes on trial for M2 and a kid is dead...its not rocket science. He will be the subject of training videos...dont do this! Especially when you are told "we dont need you to do this".

I do.

Admittedly, I would never have been selected for this jury and can't listen to much of the analyses of testimony because of all the issues seem so complex.

Why George Zimmerman couldn't just let law enforcement handle this--he didn't and here we are.
Handle what exactly?

Meaning him getting jumped was his fault? Prior to that what was law enforcement to do? Knock on every door in the complex looking for the kid who was gonna jump the crazy ass cracker?

I do.

Admittedly, I would never have been selected for this jury and can't listen to much of the analyses of testimony because of all the issues seem so complex.

Why George Zimmerman couldn't just let law enforcement handle this--he didn't and here we are.
Handle what exactly?

Meaning him getting jumped was his fault? Prior to that what was law enforcement to do? Knock on every door in the complex looking for the kid who was gonna jump the crazy ass cracker?

The cops wouldnt have knocked on any door...there was no crime witnessed or committed. The guy was following for no reason as it turns out. I mean if we are gonna deal with hindsight...why not start there?

Doubtful, there are no black guys on the jury.

From the people I talk to black men are as bias about guilt as white women & can be swayed. Black women however are totally in the guilty camp regardless of any evidence. They have been from day one & will not listen to reason. White men & Hispanics are open to where the evidence & testimony leads.

It was a penis joke.

ba_dum_tsh.jpg

I do.

Handle what exactly?

The cops wouldnt have knocked on any door...there was no crime witnessed or committed. The guy was following for no reason as it turns out. I mean if we are gonna deal with hindsight...why not start there?
Right. The crime was an initial attack on GZ

Following for no reason...pfft. It took a friggin' media think tank and documented doctored tapes to come up with that ridiculous reasoning you echo

How come jumping out of the bushes fails to register with you all who want to claim walking is a crime? Why does not circling a car equal the same oh so scary garbage that walking does?

:lol: So GZ made TM beat him up enough to justify his own shooting????? :cuckoo:

:lol: Because GZ somehow jedi mindfucked TM without laying a finger on him into beating him up to justify the shooting, that means TM was an innocent little boy????? :cuckoo:

He took matters into his own hands...now hes on trial for M2 and a kid is dead...its not rocket science. He will be the subject of training videos...dont do this! Especially when you are told "we dont need you to do this".

This subject is already covered in CCW class. I was told if you have to shoot someone, they will lie their ass off to police as to why you shot them. Plus they & their family will sue your ass off. They preach that when you are in enough danger to justify shooting, then shoot 2 in center of mass only because it is a bigger target & easier to hit in a confrontational situation & then 1 in the head to stop the attacker because the first 2 won't stop them before he severely injures, kills you or lies to first responders.

GZ was way to kind to TM. He only shot him once because TM stopped beating him at that point. GZ had no way of knowing that TM would not live long enough to talk to police. That is another nail in the coffin of the premeditated execution theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back