The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would happen if Zimmerman is found guilty? Will the right wingers go on a violent rampage? Start shooting up african-american neighborhoods? Will fox go ballistic crying conspiracy as usual? :eusa_think:

What happened when O.J. was found not guilty?

Yep, and that's that.

The net result will be an even more emboldened PC Police, even wider divisons between black and not black, an even longer time frame before any racial boundaries are eliminated. Just a little.

Exactly as some want.

He has not been treated as a god....he's been treated as being innocent until found guilty.

The black community (and others) have been treating him as though they know every detail about what happened and they KNOW he's guilty....when there hasn't been any proof yet that he wasn't protecting himself. They won't even consider that maybe Martin DID backtrack and confront Zimmerman on his own. It all has to be that the white guy (which isn't WHITE!) went out to murder a black kid! If I was planning on murdering anyone, I wouldn't be calling the police to let them know where we were at and what was going on.....

And no....us "red neck" white people will not be rioting. We'll just be shaking our heads if Zimmerman goes to prison because unless they come up with better evidence, the only reason he goes to prison is to keep the blacks from rioting. They're already threatening this. Have you heard of white's threatening to do this? I haven't.....

I do.

Admittedly, I would never have been selected for this jury and can't listen to much of the analyses of testimony because of all the issues seem so complex.

Why George Zimmerman couldn't just let law enforcement handle this--he didn't and here we are.
Handle what exactly?

Meaning him getting jumped was his fault? Prior to that what was law enforcement to do? Knock on every door in the complex looking for the kid who was gonna jump the crazy ass cracker?

What little mind I have seems to be going.

He was in his car and called 911, correct? Then he got out and started following TM? Then they fought and so on.

I am a female and the sort who should never carry a gun. If I called 911 and they said 'Stay put'--that is what I would do.....

I think I would prefer to be beaten to death than go through this trial and long term effects.....
Yes he was in his car, after Trayon approached the car to "check him out" he bagan to run off in the opposite direction (complex entrance) that GZ told the police to meet him so he did follow. Then the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that ". He stopped.

Instead of going home Trayvon hid in a bush and confronted George. Then attacked him. If he doubled back or just hid and waited we don't know. His friend testified she thought he went to his dads girlfriends house. So all the blame GZ game falls flat due to the testimony. He was not shot in front of where he was staying. No one at the end of the complex even heard any of the trouble.

You admit he was being beaten, but still somehow claim he should have just died?

The prosecution sucks!

I doubt if he'll be found guilty.

We will let the judicial process continue, but the right wing machine has been treating Zimmerman like a god since day one.

If he was found guilty, it would be interesting to see if the ignorant right wingers would go on a violent rampage,...

how old are you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfpwfQ58Ds]The answer is ... 4? - YouTube[/ame]

There was someone outside talking in the rain. It was GZ talking to police over the phone. TM was close enough to GZ for DD to hear him. A black man in a dark hoodie is hard to see in the dark.

Okay well, dd gives that as the reasoning that she thinks Trayvon is near home...or at home as some say...because she can hear people in the background that could help him...so are you saying that GZ is close to trayvons house?

Or are you saying that they are listening to GZ 100 yards away?

as of 2010 trayvon really didnt have a home anymore so to speak

rather bunched around from here to there

Sarcasm noted Jon...you said "exactly" to something that completely contradicted the point you were trying to make:confused:

You knew what I meant by "home".

Last edited:
Okay well, dd gives that as the reasoning that she thinks Trayvon is near home...or at home as some say...because she can hear people in the background that could help him...so are you saying that GZ is close to trayvons house?

Sarcasm noted Jon...you said "exactly" to something that completely contradicted the point you were trying to make:confused:

no not really

if you look back at my posts i say that martin could have been hiding in the bush by the T

in fact if you look at the crime scene photos that night

it is so dark that even with the cops lights a few feet away

it is hard to the the bush

what sarcasm

I just listened to her testimony about where Trayvon was. She never says she knew for sure he was at home. She said that she thought he was "by" his home and in her mind a "couple of houses" away. This kind of goes to my theory that he was near but not there...and near is subjective...could have been near compared to the long walk he just had and hes a full building down, which is what I think.

To me, this is important because the defense wants you to think that the dude went home thought about it and headed back therefore initiating the conflict...but if its not that way and he had just simply cut up the courtyard in between the building, then he is just looking back to see if hes still being followed and then out of frustration finally saying something...giving the appearance that the man continuing to follow is in fact initiating the response he finally got because he continued to give the appearance of pursuit or looking for him.

She said she figured that because he was staying with his father that if he was near that father could help.

IMO, she is ad libbing here trying to defend why she didnt take the situation more serious...she is basically passing the buck saying she figured there would be others there that could help him. So on one hand she is stating not completely home but a couple of houses down but then says she hears stuff in the background...I think she threw that in, because that would mean that the voices in the background were coming from somewhere else...only problem is that its raining and i doubt there was anyone standing around talking outside.
The testimony is here...its really hard to make anything out of what she is saying...you cant get anything exact out of her...lol.

About the 18:00 mark is where she states this:
Witness #8 ? Rachel Jeantel ? Scheme Participation, Dot Connection? | The Last Refuge

There was someone outside talking in the rain. It was GZ talking to police over the phone. TM was close enough to GZ for DD to hear him. A black man in a dark hoodie is hard to see in the dark.

I don't think TM went home even though he had time to. DD says near his home, but she has no idea what that means. This is why courts don't allow hearsay testimony. The 7-11 photo shows TM's wet dark gray hoodie as black & blacker than he is. John Good could not see TM at first 15 feet away. GZ first saw TM coming at him 15 feet away. I believe TM was hiding or waiting very close to GZ. GZ may have heard him, but could not see him & that is why he became to afraid to give his info to dispatch.

no not really

if you look back at my posts i say that martin could have been hiding in the bush by the T

what sarcasm

Go back and look at the post you said "exactly" to...look at what he bolded above that...you saying exactly to that is basically putting GZ at trayvons house, right...go back and read and think about it.

What would happen if Zimmerman is found guilty? Will the right wingers go on a violent rampage? Start shooting up african-american neighborhoods? Will fox go ballistic crying conspiracy as usual? :eusa_think:

No, and you know it.

From what I can tell, it is not Zimmerman they support, it is the law they support. In this case the right to self-defense. I'm fairly well convinced that most folks don't give two shits about Zimmerman, except to the extent that his case can further their cause.

Now, what say you of the recently started and now shut down Facebook pages that called for riots and murder in Trayvon's name should Zimmerman be found not guilty?

Last edited:
Some of you folks crack me up.

NOW you're not only legal experts, you're forensic experts, too.

:lol:

I don't think TM went home even though he had time to. DD says near his home, but she has no idea what that means. This is why courts don't allow hearsay testimony. The 7-11 photo shows TM's wet dark gray hoodie as black & blacker than he is. John Good could not see TM at first 15 feet away. GZ first saw TM coming at him 15 feet away. I believe TM was hiding or waiting very close to GZ. GZ may have heard him, but could not see him & that is why he became to afraid to give his info to dispatch.

Gotcha...jon was putting tray at home based on Dee dee saying she heard stuff in the background, so I made the comment that according to her tape, she didnt put tray at the home and according to her words she thought tray was a couple of houses away...so my reply to jon was that those voices in the background she heard must have been people standing out in the rain....lol.

Jon said "exactly" to your post which according to his theory of the dee dee hearing things in the "background" would have now put GZ at trays house if he agreed with your post and her statements...lol.

no not really

what sarcasm

Go back and look at the post you said "exactly" to...look at what he bolded above that...you saying exactly to that is basically putting GZ at trayvons house, right...go back and read and think about it.

no that isnt what he said or the way it looks to me

Serino said it was impossible given the timestamps of the two phone calls...its two and a half football fields round trip in the dark and rain while talking on the phone and according to you listening to another.

Do you believe this from rachel: This makes no sense with him being home.

She testified that Martin described the man following him as "a creepy-ass cracker" and he thought he had evaded him. But she said a short time later Martin let out a profanity.

Martin said Zimmerman was behind him and she heard Martin ask: "What are you following me for?"

She then heard what sounded like Martin's phone earpiece drop into the grass and she heard him say, "Get off! Get off!" The phone then went dead, she said.

i think this has been covered over and over

240 yards is nothing to travel in 2 minutes on foot

I did the math in another post, for Zimmerman, not Martin...but it worked out like this...

Average walking speed is 3 mph.

I used this site to convert to feet per minute.

http://www.conversion-website.com/sp...er_minute.html

821 feet per minute.

Divide by 3 for 20 seconds walking time...274 feet.

Divide by 4 for 15 seconds walking time...205 feet.

That's 274 yard in one minute walking 3 miles per hour.

821 feet per minute at 3 mph, divided by 3 (three feet to a yard) to convert to yards per minute.

You get a math rep.

Again with the imagination. You aren't Trayvon. You didnt talk to him. None of the witnesses reported what you said. Yet you know what Trayvon was thinking. Yeah, sure, everyone who is being followed runs away and then runs back to see if they are still being followed, right? Especially if they are strong football players. Still waiting for evidence that Zimmerman fumbled in his pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back