The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Sallow, are you really listening to this trial? Or are you gleaning your "information" from biased web sites?

Yeah I have.

Rachel never stated that Martin reached his destination.

And nothing about any evidence now entered into the trial has suggested that.

Quite the contrary. The timeline doesn't support it and neither does the fact Martin still had what he purchased from the store still on his person.

Again with the imagination. You aren't Trayvon. You didnt talk to him. None of the witnesses reported what you said. Yet you know what Trayvon was thinking. Yeah, sure, everyone who is being followed runs away and then runs back to see if they are still being followed, right? Especially if they are strong football players. Still waiting for evidence that Zimmerman fumbled in his pockets.

He's stated that himself.

He said he reached for his cell phone on his right side.

There was someone outside talking in the rain. It was GZ talking to police over the phone. TM was close enough to GZ for DD to hear him. A black man in a dark hoodie is hard to see in the dark.

Okay well, dd gives that as the reasoning that she thinks Trayvon is near home...or at home as some say...because she can hear people in the background that could help him...so are you saying that GZ is close to trayvons house?

Or are you saying that they are listening to GZ 100 yards away?

I don't think TM went home even though he had time to. DD says near his home, but she has no idea what that means. This is why courts don't allow hearsay testimony. The 7-11 photo shows TM's wet dark gray hoodie as black & blacker than he is. John Good could not see TM at first 15 feet away. GZ first saw TM coming at him 15 feet away. I believe TM was hiding or waiting very close to GZ. GZ may have heard him, but could not see him & that is why he became to afraid to give his info to dispatch.

I believe this is highly possible and you and i arent far off at all as far as this goes.

We will let the judicial process continue, but the right wing machine has been treating Zimmerman like a god since day one.

If he was found guilty, it would be interesting to see if the ignorant right wingers would go on a violent rampage,...

how old are you?

zimmerman is a democrat obama fan

Zimmerman is hard right winger. Why did he run straight to fox news after the shooting, and his interview with Hannity was submitted in court the other day? :cuckoo:

i think this has been covered over and over

240 yards is nothing to travel in 2 minutes on foot

I did the math in another post, for Zimmerman, not Martin...but it worked out like this...

Average walking speed is 3 mph.

I used this site to convert to feet per minute.

http://www.conversion-website.com/sp...er_minute.html

821 feet per minute.

Divide by 3 for 20 seconds walking time...274 feet.

Divide by 4 for 15 seconds walking time...205 feet.

That's 274 yard in one minute walking 3 miles per hour.

821 feet per minute at 3 mph, divided by 3 (three feet to a yard) to convert to yards per minute.

The math shows there was plenty of time for TM to go home & back to the Tee. It proves beyond any reasonable doubt that TM was not retreating from GZ. John Good & GZ say GZ was moving backward in the fight, so GZ was retreating.

Last edited:
no not really

if you look back at my posts i say that martin could have been hiding in the bush by the T

in fact if you look at the crime scene photos that night

it is so dark that even with the cops lights a few feet away

it is hard to the the bush

what sarcasm

Go back and look at the post you said "exactly" to...look at what he bolded above that...you saying exactly to that is basically putting GZ at trayvons house, right...go back and read and think about it.

no that isnt what he said or the way it looks to me

Well if you cant figure that out ... then how...oh nevermind...

just kidding, bro....moving on.

Zimmerman Trial | Exclusive Analysis | Prosecution Witnesses

I really suggest reading this for anyone remotely interested in this case. It is a blog post by the guy who literally wrote the book on self defense. His blog also has every piece of relative evidence. Appears to be a great lawyer and gives great analysis of each witness and day of court through an attorney's eyes.

Excellent blog. If the prosecutors themselves do not go to jail for this it will be a miscarriage of justice. The whole thing is a circus. The case should never have been brought. Reading the blog it is worse than I thought.

i think this has been covered over and over

240 yards is nothing to travel in 2 minutes on foot

I did the math in another post, for Zimmerman, not Martin...but it worked out like this...

Average walking speed is 3 mph.

I used this site to convert to feet per minute.

http://www.conversion-website.com/sp...er_minute.html

821 feet per minute.

Divide by 3 for 20 seconds walking time...274 feet.

Divide by 4 for 15 seconds walking time...205 feet.

That's 274 yard in one minute walking 3 miles per hour.

821 feet per minute at 3 mph, divided by 3 (three feet to a yard) to convert to yards per minute.

The math shows there was plenty of time for TM to go home & back to the Tee. I proves beyond any reasonable doubt that TM was not retreating from GZ. John Good & GZ say GZ was moving backward in the fight, so GZ was retreating.

good point

Again with the imagination. You aren't Trayvon. You didnt talk to him. None of the witnesses reported what you said. Yet you know what Trayvon was thinking. Yeah, sure, everyone who is being followed runs away and then runs back to see if they are still being followed, right? Especially if they are strong football players. Still waiting for evidence that Zimmerman fumbled in his pockets.

He's stated that himself.

He said he reached for his cell phone on his right side.

You've been asked to supply a link already and haven't. Why is it different this time? Your credibility isn't any better than the prosecution witnesses.

There was someone outside talking in the rain. It was GZ talking to police over the phone. TM was close enough to GZ for DD to hear him. A black man in a dark hoodie is hard to see in the dark.

Okay well, dd gives that as the reasoning that she thinks Trayvon is near home...or at home as some say...because she can hear people in the background that could help him...so are you saying that GZ is close to trayvons house?

as of 2010 trayvon really didnt have a home anymore so to speak

rather bunched around from here to there

I just caught up on the ex girlfriend.

Tragic.

I'm not so much on team mom anymore.

The prosecution sucks!

I doubt if he'll be found guilty.

We will let the judicial process continue, but the right wing machine has been treating Zimmerman like a god since day one.

If he was found guilty, it would be interesting to see if the ignorant right wingers would go on a violent rampage,...

I love how you set yourself up here.

Tragic.

lots of tragic things led to Trayvons fateful encounter with zimmerman

the diversion program was another

Tragic.

After 25 years of working in psychiatry and seeing more than anyone's share of PPP (Piss Poor Parenting) I never was on that team. Adolescents need their parents more than any other age. But that seems to be the age that a lot of parents crap out on them. I just got so tired of hearing the old refrain 'it's not fair that so and so (the non custodial parent) can have a life and I can't.' WTF? They weren't complaining when the child was conceived! Now, they need the parents, it's 'I want a life for myself!'

I've also seen a lot of really good and successful people overcome that type of thing in their lives. They didn't go out and become street thugs then chuck it back on their deprived childhoods. Those people are my heroes. But a lot of people DO become street thugs. And when they do the people they victimize who are tying to make something of their lives have the right and the duty to protect themselves from them.

Last edited:
been indicted by a citizens’ grand jury

Absolutely no legal standing.

Where did I say it has? I post this to point up the fact that a lot of people are already pissed at the way this whole thing has gone down. Don't think for a minute that if any of this is true, she will not have a Bar complaint filed on her.

I would not be surprised she will have a complaint filed. She probably already has. Anyone can file a complaint for anything they like. However, I am willing to bet nothing will come of any of them. This is just another tempest in a teapot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back