The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snipped>

These RW Zimmerman supporting bastards are conducting flips and somersaults to defy reality.

:lmao:

Trayvon is subject to the same fear for his life that you give Zimmerman the rights to have.

It boils down to who was the aggressor.

I believe that the evidence points to Zimmerman being the aggressor. Had he followed the suggestion of the dispatcher he would not be in this mess...at least not today.

Based on his past he seemed like he was destined to kill somebody's child. He had made about 50 calls to the cops reporting suspicious black people.

He was a wannabe cop that finally found the trouble he was looking for.

I'm not making this stuff up dude.

"He had made about 50 calls to the cops reporting suspicious black people."

"I'm not making this stuff up dude."

:lmao:

Rat are you working on your new Shipping notes sig?

See below. :D

OMG! That's funny!

These state experts are pathetic. Foreign doctors come here to find the American Dream, as this one state. But they can't build private practices because Americans won't go to them. So, they are legion in state and federal jobs, like medical examiner and hospitalists in state and federal hospitals. I have worked with some whose command of the English language is FAR worse than Dr. Bao.

LOL...you seem pretty pissed. Gather yourself, ernie. Its just a message board...if you cant hack it maybe you should find another place to entertain yourself.

Im just a newbie and have you totally flustered and i have a hunch it has more to do than just my omission of apostrophes.
Well you got one thing right. :clap2:

:)

And so are you, right? Whats the matter, RKM? Ernies rep power got you scared too?
Rational people have no reason to be scared.

"I rather not show . . . ."

The fucking guy WROTE notes in ANTICIPATION of testifying, in anticipation of what the defense might ask him on cross but didn't share the notes with the prosecutor before testifying?

Are you fucking kidding me?

No sir. What he's saying is that he takes notes when / while he is doing autopsies. He can't remember anything about the day of the TM autopsy. He's answering the questions based on his notes.

IOW he does tons of autopsies and this one escaped his memory...

And those notes are discoverable should litigation occur.

This is very interesting. I just assumed the defense would have interviewed the ME. But it sounds like they took the ME report on face?

Whether the defense has to destroy their copy of the "doctor's" notes or not, they should be able to read them into the record.

The fucking guy WROTE notes in ANTICIPATION of testifying, in anticipation of what the defense might ask him on cross but didn't share the notes with the prosecutor before testifying?

No sir. What he's saying is that he takes notes when / while he is doing autopsies. He can't remember anything about the day of the TM autopsy. He's answering the questions based on his notes.

Read this RKM, and you'll understand why it's a big deal:

Rule 612. Writing Used to Refresh a Witness?s Memory | Federal Rules of Evidence | LII / Legal Information Institute

And he's also trying to tell knock knock West that he can't testify to anyone elses notes.

And those notes are discoverable should litigation occur.

This is very interesting. I just assumed the defense would have interviewed the ME. But it sounds like they took the ME report on face?

Asking if there are extraneous personal notes is not always done by either the defense or the prosecution. They usually ask about incident reports, though. This came out during the trial, and is an issue. The guy was clearly trying to cover his own ass, but he may have lost it in the process.

LOL! Yeah, since there was no blood or abrasions on Martin's right hand, in other words, this isn't what you rednecks wanted to hear, so this guy's a total incompetent.

Anyone recall when the examiner took the stand how many times he said he has been an expert witness in a criminal trial?

And so are you, right? Whats the matter, RKM? Ernies rep power got you scared too?

I like Ernie, so what if he negs me from time to time? I don't know why you two are fighting again. I just found it somewhat humorous that you called yourself a newbie in a post meant to teach someone a lesson that is 2.5 times older than you :) all in fun big guy...

I find it funny that you found that funny and not a double post of threats initiated by him...I get it you dont wannna rock the boat...but dont act like you dont know whats going on...I havent said a thing for a few days and his first chance hes littering the board that so many appear scared to tell him to knock it off...youre one of them. But I get it....I can stick up for myself...i dont want cowards in the foxhole, so to speak. Have a good day, cowboy...Im going to catch some rays.

What threats? Whine much?

Last edited:

And he's also trying to tell knock knock West that he can't testify to anyone elses notes.

If there is another party whose notes are needed and that person is dead or otherwise unavailable for testimony, that person's chart notes can come in as sworn testimony. Someone would be reading them as a witness, even if it was just the records clerk. Sorry, you don't get to exclude evidence that is exculpatory just because you don't like it.

I like Ernie, so what if he negs me from time to time? I don't know why you two are fighting again. I just found it somewhat humorous that you called yourself a newbie in a post meant to teach someone a lesson that is 2.5 times older than you :) all in fun big guy...

I find it funny that you found that funny and not a double post of threats initiated by him...I get it you dont wannna rock the boat...but dont act like you dont know whats going on...I havent said a thing for a few days and his first chance hes littering the board that so many appear scared to tell him to knock it off...youre one of them. But I get it....I can stick up for myself...i dont want cowards in the foxhole, so to speak. Have a good day, cowboy...Im going to catch some rays.

What threats? Whine much?

Did Zimmerman ever say that Martin scratched him? If not, the thing attention the fingernail scrapings are getting is moot. Of course, yes, it IS part of the autopsy.

LOL! Yeah, since there was no blood or abrasions on Martin's right hand, in other words, this isn't what you rednecks wanted to hear, so this guy's a total incompetent.

Anyone recall when the examiner took the stand how many times he said he has been an expert witness in a criminal trial?

It was okay for me to hear the truth of what he reported in the autopsy.
I see no one here objecting to the truth in this case.
Except you with your "you rednecks" rants.
Medical examiners ALWAYS TESTIFY at trials and that does not make them an expert in anything.
Qualifying someone as an expert is very easy in a trial and it is a given that ALL medical examiners ARE experts in their field.
How could it be any other way?

Then why is he so concerned with anyone seeing them?

"Is that the last time they can see them?" he asked.

If it's just note, there should be no concern...and they should be added to the record.

I get the feeling there is something he doesn't want revealed in there...

lack of DNA does not mean anything it certainly does not mean something

was not touched

I still want to see proof that Zimmerman ever said Martin touched the gun. Zona said it's so and apparently has a link he could give. So I want to see it.

George Zimmerman's friend: Trayvon Martin grabbed gun | Crime | Bradenton Herald

“For a brief moment I had control of the wrist, but I knew when he felt the sidearm at my waist with his leg. He took his hand that was covering my nose and went for the gun, saying, “You’re gonna die now, motherf-----.’ Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer. I got the gun in my hand, raised it toward the guy’s chest and pulled the trigger.”

- Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer.

whether Z fabricated this portrait or not - it proves Zimmerman's intention to embellish events to suit his use of a firearm to kill a stranger completely unknown to him.

with prints of TM on the gun the evidence would clearly show a need to have used the same force in response, used by Zimmerman and otherwise shows only a rash decision brought on by by Zimmerman by TM defending himself from an assailant.

Thanks for the link. You and I will clearly take two different things from that. I appreciate it though. What I take from it is that the claim of Zimmerman saying Martin touched the gun is hearsay. Why would Zimmerman's friend make something up? I don't know. I'll take Zimmerman's reports to police over something his friend said though.

Excerpts from Shipping Bao notes have been revealed...

1) If asked about time. blame on underlings

2) If asked about clothes, blame on underlings

3) If asked about bags on hands, blame on underlings

4) If asked about Kung Pao Chicken, deny is cat

One thing that greatly troubles me is all the 'note taking' by the jury. It is unnecessary. They will have the trial transcript. But beyond that sitting on a jury demands that you size up the witnesses and decide who is lying. Comportment and demeanor are the best indicators, and they seem to be chucking the responsibility to do that.

Excerpts from Shipping Bao notes have been revealed...

1) If asked about time. blame on underlings

2) If asked about clothes, blame on underlings

3) If asked about bags on hands, blame on underlings

4) If asked about Kung Pao Chicken, deny is cat

There was a really good Chinese restaurant in Nashville we always ordered from when I visited a friend who used to live there. Last visit, we ordered from somewhere else. She said the chicken tasted funny and her cat was behaving strangely! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back