The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that greatly troubles me is all the 'note taking' by the jury. It is unnecessary. They will have the trial transcript. But beyond that sitting on a jury demands that you size up the witnesses and decide who is lying. Comportment and demeanor are the best indicators, and they seem to be chucking the responsibility to do that.

The jury is probably taking notes on issues they see with certain testimony so that they remember it in deliberations. That's what I did the one time I got stuck on a jury.

No sir. What he's saying is that he takes notes when / while he is doing autopsies. He can't remember anything about the day of the TM autopsy. He's answering the questions based on his notes.

IOW he does tons of autopsies and this one escaped his memory...

And those notes are discoverable should litigation occur.

This is very interesting. I just assumed the defense would have interviewed the ME. But it sounds like they took the ME report on face?
No Shipping said " when you questioned me". They would have got his statement.

Shipping has a... wait for it.... agenda.

Every time I see the bailiff, I'm reminded of day 3...

Rachel-Jeantel-Caption-7.jpg

I'm thinking he's pissed that he didn't bring a cattle prod to court that day.

One thing that greatly troubles me is all the 'note taking' by the jury. It is unnecessary. They will have the trial transcript. But beyond that sitting on a jury demands that you size up the witnesses and decide who is lying. Comportment and demeanor are the best indicators, and they seem to be chucking the responsibility to do that.

The jury is probably taking notes on issues they see with certain testimony so that they remember it in deliberations. That's what I did the one time I got stuck on a jury.

The jury has been taking notes like stenographers.

But they probably stopped, gaped and wrote WTF WITH ME??? just now.

Zimmerman is hard right winger. Why did he run straight to fox news after the shooting, and his interview with Hannity was submitted in court the other day? :cuckoo:

George Zimmerman is a registered democrat.:cuckoo:
Why do you spew lies that are so easily debunked? It makes you look desperate. Or stupid.

Oh yes, I'm sure he is a gun toting, wannabe cop, Democrat. He may have been at one time but please try and sell this bullshit to someone on the Republican side. They are much more receptive to bullshit. :cuckoo:

You crack me up! He was a dem when he shot TM,but now he's Republican because you say so.
You do know how stupid you sound right?

I still want to see proof that Zimmerman ever said Martin touched the gun. Zona said it's so and apparently has a link he could give. So I want to see it.

George Zimmerman's friend: Trayvon Martin grabbed gun | Crime | Bradenton Herald

“For a brief moment I had control of the wrist, but I knew when he felt the sidearm at my waist with his leg. He took his hand that was covering my nose and went for the gun, saying, “You’re gonna die now, motherf-----.’ Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer. I got the gun in my hand, raised it toward the guy’s chest and pulled the trigger.”

- Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer.

whether Z fabricated this portrait or not - it proves Zimmerman's intention to embellish events to suit his use of a firearm to kill a stranger completely unknown to him.

with prints of TM on the gun the evidence would clearly show a need to have used the same force in response, used by Zimmerman and otherwise shows only a rash decision brought on by by Zimmerman by TM defending himself from an assailant.

Thanks for the link. You and I will clearly take two different things from that. I appreciate it though. What I take from it is that the claim of Zimmerman saying Martin touched the gun is hearsay. Why would Zimmerman's friend make something up? I don't know. I'll take Zimmerman's reports to police over something his friend said though.

Besides, Zimmerman's friend was writing a book.

Zimmerman's trigger finger would likely have left some DNA on the trigger itself. There was none detected. Maybe it got washed off along with any DNA that may have been on the gun from Trayvon.

Last edited:
"I rather not show . . . ."

The fucking guy WROTE notes in ANTICIPATION of testifying, in anticipation of what the defense might ask him on cross but didn't share the notes with the prosecutor before testifying?

Are you fucking kidding me?

No sir. What he's saying is that he takes notes when / while he is doing autopsies. He can't remember anything about the day of the TM autopsy. He's answering the questions based on his notes.

Then why is he so concerned with anyone seeing them?

"Is that the last time they can see them?" he asked.

If it's just note, there should be no concern...and they should be added to the record.

I get the feeling there is something he doesn't want revealed in there...

He was sh!tting a brick about they copy my notes!?

Drama where you least expect the drama. We were all geared up for the mom and we got it on the ME.

WHACK.

If it's just note, there should be no concern...and they should be added to the record.

Drama where you least expect the drama. We were all geared up for the mom and we got it on the ME.

WHACK.

The laughs I got over his horror at having to turn over his notes was the best laughs I've had in months.

The much better half came down to the man cave to see what was so funny.

"I rather not show . . . ."

The fucking guy WROTE notes in ANTICIPATION of testifying, in anticipation of what the defense might ask him on cross but didn't share the notes with the prosecutor before testifying?

Are you fucking kidding me?

The autopsy report is comprised of his notes, officially. His argument here is that these are his personal notes and should not be added to the record. Unfortunate, he has made a mess of this testimony. It's all anyone will think of.

LOL! Yeah, since there was no blood or abrasions on Martin's right hand, in other words, this isn't what you rednecks wanted to hear, so this guy's a total incompetent.

Anyone recall when the examiner took the stand how many times he said he has been an expert witness in a criminal trial?

It was okay for me to hear the truth of what he reported in the autopsy.
I see no one here objecting to the truth in this case.
Except you with your "you rednecks" rants.
Medical examiners ALWAYS TESTIFY at trials and that does not make them an expert in anything.
Qualifying someone as an expert is very easy in a trial and it is a given that ALL medical examiners ARE experts in their field.
How could it be any other way?

Thank you for avoiding answering my question.

WHACK.

The laughs I got over his horror at having to turn over his notes was the best laughs I've had in months.

I couldn't even think of the right joke I was laughing so hard.

Too much material on this one.

WHACK.

I couldn't even think of the right joke I was laughing so hard.

Too much material on this one.

I didn't think this trial would produce anyone funnier than DeeDee.

I was wrong.

- Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer.

whether Z fabricated this portrait or not - it proves Zimmerman's intention to embellish events to suit his use of a firearm to kill a stranger completely unknown to him.

with prints of TM on the gun the evidence would clearly show a need to have used the same force in response, used by Zimmerman and otherwise shows only a rash decision brought on by by Zimmerman by TM defending himself from an assailant.

Thanks for the link. You and I will clearly take two different things from that. I appreciate it though. What I take from it is that the claim of Zimmerman saying Martin touched the gun is hearsay. Why would Zimmerman's friend make something up? I don't know. I'll take Zimmerman's reports to police over something his friend said though.

Besdies, Zimmerman's friend was writing a book.

Zimmerman's trigger finger would likely have left some DNA on the trigger itself. There was none detected. Maybe it got washed off along with any DNA that may have been on the gun from Trayvon.

Ahh, but Dr. Bao said that the hands were not bagged when he received the body. That destroys the chain of evidence on the hands. That was sloppy police work. However, I will stress that the DNA evidence has no weight.

LOL! Yeah, since there was no blood or abrasions on Martin's right hand, in other words, this isn't what you rednecks wanted to hear, so this guy's a total incompetent.

Anyone recall when the examiner took the stand how many times he said he has been an expert witness in a criminal trial?

It was okay for me to hear the truth of what he reported in the autopsy.
I see no one here objecting to the truth in this case.
Except you with your "you rednecks" rants.
Medical examiners ALWAYS TESTIFY at trials and that does not make them an expert in anything.
Qualifying someone as an expert is very easy in a trial and it is a given that ALL medical examiners ARE experts in their field.
How could it be any other way?

Thank you for avoiding answering my question.

He answered your question multiple times, you avoided the answer.

Last edited:
Hole E. Shit, Wharf:

(c) Failure to Produce or Deliver the Writing. If a writing is not produced or is not delivered as ordered, the court may issue any appropriate order. But if the prosecution does not comply in a criminal case, the court must strike the witness’s testimony or — if justice so requires — declare a mistrial.

how old are you?

zimmerman is a democrat obama fan

Zimmerman is hard right winger. Why did he run straight to fox news after the shooting, and his interview with Hannity was submitted in court the other day? :cuckoo:

Probably because he knew he couldn't trust the other news stations....after, was it MSNBC that altered the 911 call? Fox was the only one not making him a murderer right off the bat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back