The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link. You and I will clearly take two different things from that. I appreciate it though. What I take from it is that the claim of Zimmerman saying Martin touched the gun is hearsay. Why would Zimmerman's friend make something up? I don't know. I'll take Zimmerman's reports to police over something his friend said though.

Besides, Zimmerman's friend was writing a book.

Zimmerman's trigger finger would likely have left some DNA on the trigger itself. There was none detected. Maybe it got washed off along with any DNA that may have been on the gun from Trayvon.

Ahh, but Dr. Bao said that the hands were not bagged when he received the body. That destroys the chain of evidence on the hands. That was sloppy police work. However, I will stress that the DNA evidence has no weight.
I wasn't speaking to DNA on Trayvon's hands...just to the fact that none was detected on the gun and that he could not be excluded from the DNA mixture detected on the holster. That would have not been impacted by what happened to Trayvon's hands after the incident.

Besides, Zimmerman's friend was writing a book.

Zimmerman's trigger finger would likely have left some DNA on the trigger itself. There was none detected. Maybe it got washed off along with any DNA that may have been on the gun from Trayvon.

Ahh, but Dr. Bao said that the hands were not bagged when he received the body. That destroys the chain of evidence on the hands. That was sloppy police work. However, I will stress that the DNA evidence has no weight.
I wasn't speaking to DNA on Trayvon's hands...just to the fact that none was detected on the gun and that he could not be excluded from the DNA mixture detected on the holster. That would have not been impacted by what happened to Trayvon's hands after the incident.

But wouldn't that speak to this evidence as well?

It was okay for me to hear the truth of what he reported in the autopsy.
I see no one here objecting to the truth in this case.
Except you with your "you rednecks" rants.
Medical examiners ALWAYS TESTIFY at trials and that does not make them an expert in anything.
Qualifying someone as an expert is very easy in a trial and it is a given that ALL medical examiners ARE experts in their field.
How could it be any other way?

Thank you for avoiding answering my question.

He answered your question multiple times, you avoided the answer.

Really? I asked for a specific number. I got rhetoric. What did you read?

I wonder if this particular doctor has ever testified for the State in any prior cases where he had notes prepared but failed to disclose them to the prosecution and/or the defense.

This could turn out to be a noteless blunder. Bad, bad way to end the case

I'll ask again for the comprehension-impaired...
Anyone recall when the examiner took the stand how many times he said he has been an expert witness in a criminal trial?

Seems to me someone who has done a thousand autopsies is more experienced and makes a better witness than someone who has done only ten. Bao's experience is extensive, as I recall.

But he's being derided here because he's not saying what the pro-Zimmerman idiots want to hear.

I wonder if this particular doctor has ever testified for the State in any prior cases where he had notes prepared but failed to disclose them to the prosecution and/or the defense.

And the entire trial is over because of the ME.

We'd have to start and fill up an entire new thread for the jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back