The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an absolute circus. This medical examiner is a total douche, and can't seem to remember anything on cross. lulz.

this witness does NOT want to testify for the defense.

Yeah he's one of the few witnesses that wasn't a friend and/or ally of GZ.

Brilliant......DD, the neighbors, the cops, investigators, TM family members, the ballistics expert, the college instructor, were all Zimmermans best buddies:cuckoo:

Thank you.

TM Allies:
DD, TM family members

GZ Allies:
The cops that GZ was working for as their eyes in the neighborhood
GZ's college instructor
GZ's neighbors who had to pay TM's family, were being defended by GZ, and were being robbed by criminals...

Neutral:
ballistics expert
Medical examiner

Last edited:
i-know-nothing1.gif

But my secrwet notes are pwivate

yeah, youre showing youre a real tuff character. It cooled off and your back to stir it up again...must have touched a nerve.

You? :cuckoo: You're incapable of pissing me off. One has to stand for something. You're not a challenge.

Side note: I notice you're afraid of apostrophes just like Xxxxxxxxxxxx.
:trolls:
LOL...you seem pretty pissed. Gather yourself, ernie. Its just a message board...if you cant hack it maybe you should find another place to entertain yourself.

Im just a newbie and have you totally flustered and i have a hunch it has more to do than with my omission of apostrophes. You are having a panic attack.

Try to play by the forum rules and stay on subject. Its not fair to the rest of the posters.:FIREdevil::blowup:
You think I'm pissed?

Hey folks. Most of you know me. Am I pissed?
Feel free to drop it any time. Once you do, I will add you to my ignore list and be done with you.

It's almost as if the prosecution is actively trying to throw this case. Could that be true?

Never believed it should have been prosecuted. Were forced to do it. Are doing it now to appease the protesters. Will give them the trial they demanded. With no evidence of guilt. Done and done. GZ goes free and no one can complain.

It's unfuckingbelievable!!! It's a 3 Stooges movie starring Guy, Mantei, and Bernie.

"I rather not show . . . ."

The fucking guy WROTE notes in ANTICIPATION of testifying, in anticipation of what the defense might ask him on cross but didn't share the notes with the prosecutor before testifying?

Are you fucking kidding me?

I would EXPECT some defense motion for sanctions against the prosecution.

The State either saw those notes earlier in which case they should have been provided to the defense

OR they failed to even glean from their own expert that he had prepared them, but that might mean that they are still CHARGED with their constructive possession (in which case they ought to have been shared with the defense).

And what if the "notes" contain ANY exculpatory information?

It's almost as if the prosecution is actively trying to throw this case. Could that be true?

Never believed it should have been prosecuted. Were forced to do it. Are doing it now to appease the protesters. Will give them the trial they demanded. With no evidence of guilt. Done and done. GZ goes free and no one can complain.

It's unfuckingbelievable!!! It's a 3 Stooges movie starring Guy, Mantei, and Bernie.

Yes, they really could be throwing the case. Take a quick walk through scroogle on how the charges (M2) came about. It's a 'conspiracy' starting with the gov. of FL. (He won't be governor come next election.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back