The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the Defense will try to call for dismissal and a directed verdict, I don't think the judge will grant it. Would you agree with this presumption?

They always do and it will not be dismissed.
Especially if Zimmerman testifies as he has some inconsistencies in his different versions.
And that is a jury question of fact so it has to go to the jury.
But I wonder how high the bounty would be from the New Black Panthers on the head of the Judge if she did dismiss it?
Let the jury decide is what I believe should and needs to happen. They are the true determiners of fact and I stand by their decision.

I'd hate to be on that Jury....if they don't convict Zimmerman of something, they'll have to be in hiding for a long time! They'll need guards to protect them :(

If the jury based a decision on that, what it would mean that the rule of law in the United States was done. Justice would be administered by how big a mob you could get to support your side and what level of violence would they be able to commit. We would have trial by media and justice by popular opinion. Of course, there would be some conflict as the competing mobs met on the streets as their field of battle.

He's not sure if he was there when TM's clothes were removed...but he "should be there"!

OMG! He cannot remember anything and is only relying on his notes. OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back