The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said privately, before, I DOUBT that it would rise to the level of a mistrial.

WHY would the defendant want one?

But it COULD be a pretty good ground for an appeal (if there was ever a conviction).

this just in. The jury stopped everything and said they want to give zimmerman 50 tears for shotting an unarmed kid.

Hey, a fella can dream.

negged!!!!!

negzona_zps1bc9ec47.jpg

possed!!!!!

I like Sallow. But the good ship "Common Sense" sailed without him.

Dumbass point in a truly stupid thread.

I laughed till my sides hurt.

Not really.

"Common Sense" tells me that a person does not have the right to shoot another person, especially if that person is unarmed and isn't breaking the law.

So when the shooter is the only one around to tell the story, one has to be very careful to make sure that story checks out.

And given the circumstances? It better be a good story.

This just wasn't.

Common sense is lying to you, which proves what you are listening to is not sense.

Are we still on break?

Break material

Sanctions:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMlhuZMlUTU]Pt. 1 - Zimmerman Trial - Explosive Sanctions Hearing - Fmr. Prosecutor Wesley White - YouTube[/ame]

is there a question of who shot Travon that I am missing???? if not why the fuck are you guys still arguing about DNA?
The prosecution is likely to be attempting to prove that things could not have happened as Zimmerman described. The defense is likely trying to debunk each point the prosecution attempts to make. Their is no doubt on either side as to who shot whom.

From what i saw the prosecutor is doing the defenses job for them.

You laugh but yet NBC is the one that altered the 911 call. Would you trust them???

You guys are hilarious.

Really.

MSNBC didn't alter crap. Unless you call bumping up audio, "altering".

FOX constantly lies about crap..and by lie..I mean really lie.

And as for "altering"?

They take the cake.

Yes.. they did edit and alter the call audio

To say otherwise shows your extreme troll bias

is there a question of who shot Travon that I am missing???? if not why the fuck are you guys still arguing about DNA?
The prosecution is likely to be attempting to prove that things could not have happened as Zimmerman described. The defense is likely trying to debunk each point the prosecution attempts to make. Their is no doubt on either side as to who shot whom.

From what i saw the prosecutor is doing the defenses job for them.

Much to a liberal's chagrin.

He changed his opinion about Trayvon's case because of what happened in another case? :wtf:

And he just threw in the word retarded. :lol:

That's sort of irrelevant.

And not germane to her deposition. Neither is the way she spoke or her appearance.

Her deposition, I am so glad you brought that up.

Why would the states attorney interview a witness who claims to have been on the phone with the victim of a hooting in the home of the parents of said victim? Did you know she specifically said that she didn't want to upset Trayvon's mother and that was why she lied?

I would really suggest you go back to paying Tiddly Winks instead of watching Nancy Grace, you don't know anything about this case, or the law.

This question makes no sense.

Perhaps you should remove the snark.

How does it not make sense? Did Nancy Grace not mention the fact that Rachel Jentel was picked up by the police and driven to another town in order that she could be interviewed in the in the living room of Trayvon Martin while his mother was listening?

Grab a basketball and look at how your fingers are splayed on the round surface. Take particular notice of how the fingertips are placed. Also, look at the position of the thumbs. If Martin had grabbed and pounded GZ's head into the ground multiple time as claimed, Martin's thumbs would have been in GZ's eyes, corners of the mouth or around his neck!. So where are the thumb marks on GZ's facial or neck area? And surely, if there was a head slamming at all, Martin would have GZ's DNA all over his fingers and thumbs not to mention under his fingernails. Sallow was right.. the evidence does NOT back Zimmerman's story!

Zimmerman said Martin had his hand over his mouth, want to rewrite your post?
NO! Zimmerman's credibility is about as solid as yours and that is NIL! NADA! NONE!

Yet you make him look like Diogenes.

As I said privately, before, I DOUBT that it would rise to the level of a mistrial.

But it COULD be a pretty good ground for an appeal (if there was ever a conviction).

There are usually MANY grounds for appeal.

There are usually MANY grounds for appeal.

I know. But some grounds are not real good. Others are very good.

This one might prove to be in the latter category.

These aren't two separate incidents.

And going by Zimmerman's recollection of events, that he left his car to walk off a well lit street into a very dark courtyard to get the name of a street in a three street community, just seems highly implausible.

It makes more sense that Zimmerman left his car to pursue Martin (Something he's admitted too), did not break off the chase as he said, caught up with Martin, and initiated the confrontation.

That is where you are wrong, legally they are. Unless the state can prove that Zimmerman never lost sight of Martin then the act of Martin confronting Zimmerman became a separate incident. Since even that useless female who calls herself the girlfriend claims that Martin confronted Zimmerman and then dropped the phone on the wet grass (How can you hear wet grass over a phone anyway?) the state has a problem.

Under what law are they separate incidents? And why does the state have to prove that Zimmerman never lost sight of Martin? He probably did..which is why he chased him into a dark courtyard and frantically looked for him with his flashlight. When he caught up with him, he initiated the encounter.

The state has to prove that because, if Zimmerman is telling the truth, he was confronted by Martin on the way back to his truck. No theory of self defense allows you to argue that Martin managed to get away from Zimmerman yet was justified in returning and confronting him.

Knock yourself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back