The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the witness had to give facts and not opinions. This makes no sense.

An EXPERT Witness is authorized to give his or her EXPERT opinion.

But this guy can change his mind every hour. I know. He just said as much.

So when HE renders an opinion that Trayvon could not have moved after being shot as he was, maybe Bao will later change his opinion?

Holy shit.

That there is an interesting possible summation argument.

He said he can change his opinion every hour not fact though.

The Judge is getting pissed.

At the prosecution, I think.

She just found there was no Richardson violation

I'm going to just sit back and watch the state's case completely fall apart.

popcorn.gif

Clearly, this judge was not going to give a ruling that would result in a need to strike the doctor's testimony.

But still, if the State has the obligation to share the material in their possession with the defense, and they are charged with constructive possession (or knowledge at least) of such material, then they failed in their obligation.

I do think this has possible appellate ramifications.

I thought the witness had to give facts and not opinions. This makes no sense.

An EXPERT Witness is authorized to give his or her EXPERT opinion.

But this guy can change his mind every hour. I know. He just said as much.

So when HE renders an opinion that Trayvon could not have moved after being shot as he was, maybe Bao will later change his opinion?

Holy shit.

That there is an interesting possible summation argument.

He said he can change his opinion every hour not fact though.

Right. And it is his expert OPINION (not fact) that he has attested to, so far.

As to the "Richardson" hearing I wonder how the State of Florida incorporates the "constructive knowledge" component?

That's a great question...possible appellate issue?

Never mind; you answered that in your next post.

Last edited:
What was it that the prosecutor swore to? The link I had available had sound shut off. I now found what seems like a better link. But I missed what the prosecutor had to swear he didn't know about.

Last edited:
Ya think?

:D

Cruel and tasteless joke! I doubt the prosecution would have overlooked such a blatant flaw. Its possible but I doubt it!... there has got to be more to this story than is presented here!

It's pretty easy to figure out.

She dictated the statement to another person. Who wrote it down in cursive.

And these folks are questioning her "intellect". She's from Haiti and could well speak 2 or three languages.

Wonder how many folks on this board have that skill?

Jeantel was born in Miami.
The Trials of Rachel Jeantel: In the Eyes of the Media
A nineteen year old high school senior, Rachel Jeantel, was born and raised in Miami by a single Haitian mother. She explains that her family is of Haitian-Dominican background but that she speaks and understands English very well.

In Jeantel's MIND she speaks and understands English very well. She went to school here all her life. The reason why she imagines that she speaks and understands English very well is because that's the kind of English they speak in her neighborhood and in her school.

English should be her first language, but it obviously is not.

The Judge still won't allow the fact that St Skittles had THC in his system into evidence.

Reversible error. Big time. In a BIG, big way.

If this ends in a conviction, an Appeals Court throws it out

This trial is a freaking joke.

If Zimmerman is found guilty of Second Degree Murder, the only reason they find him guilty is because of death threats to their families or something. This is crazy stupid.

What has it that the prosecutor swore to. The link I had available had sound shut off. I now found what seems like a better link. But I missed what the prosecutor had to swear he didn't know about.

That the idiot ME had changed his mind on the effects of the THC found in St Skittles system.

Keep in mind, the Judge ruled earlier that the fact that THC was found in St Skittles system would not be allowed into Court because the ME had earlier said it wouldn't affect him.

NOW, the ME is saying it might have.

The Judge STILL won't allow it into evidence.

Reversible error. If this trial ends up in a conviction, the Court of Appeals tosses it on that alone

Man, everyone working for the state in this case is going to be fired after this trial.

Does Florida or whatever city they are in vote for these people? Lord have MERCY! This is dumb, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back